Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction for Newcastle game tomorrow. 17:11 - Apr 24 with 1808 viewsmattjenkins1990

I have a sneaky feeling the Geordies might edge this one. My biggest concern after the Leicester game is where the goals are going to come from. We have enough quality in the midfield however no strikers with real quality also weak on full backs. I think it will be 2-1 Newcastle with Jonjo getting the Swansea Goal.

I am worried we will try to hold Newcastle, set up defensively and wont quite make the grade on the day.

Hopefully the boys will see this and set out to prove me wrong

up the jacks

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Prediction for Newcastle game tomorrow. on 17:17 - Apr 24 with 1796 viewsOldjack

they're gonna bust a gut too beat us ,can we match it ?,naaaaaaaaa unless Monks kicks some ass

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Prediction for Newcastle game tomorrow. on 17:20 - Apr 24 with 1790 viewsmattjenkins1990

Prediction for Newcastle game tomorrow. on 17:17 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

they're gonna bust a gut too beat us ,can we match it ?,naaaaaaaaa unless Monks kicks some ass

Monk needs to raise the performance and confidence after the Leicester game. I think its going to come down to who wants it more and what quality is available. I am worried about the lack of Goal scoring options last week it didn't look like we had anyone who could put the ball into the net

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024