Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? 19:48 - Apr 29 with 1970 viewsBigbrother

When you look at the way they have alienated fans, cut off revenue streams and seen the side plummet down the leagues, do the O's have an end game? If so what is it?

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 19:55 - Apr 29 with 1964 viewsOrioltwins

I think to credit the O's with the gumption to have an end game is in itself ridiculous!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 14:08 - Apr 30 with 1918 viewstangerinedom

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 19:55 - Apr 29 by Orioltwins

I think to credit the O's with the gumption to have an end game is in itself ridiculous!

Sadly I think the end game does involve the ritual piss take of the fans and I think they know BFC will never be the cash cow it became and so they'll keep stabbing it until it eventually dies a slow, painful and horrible death.
Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 18:35 - Apr 30 with 1882 viewsLala

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 14:08 - Apr 30 by tangerinedom

Sadly I think the end game does involve the ritual piss take of the fans and I think they know BFC will never be the cash cow it became and so they'll keep stabbing it until it eventually dies a slow, painful and horrible death.

I don't think they ever had a plan or not one of the many conspiracy theory plans anyway. I now see them selling to Valeri and another in the next 2 years when the club will be running at a serious loss.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 13:57 - May 1 with 1824 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Your theories on the 'End Game' for the O's? on 18:35 - Apr 30 by Lala

I don't think they ever had a plan or not one of the many conspiracy theory plans anyway. I now see them selling to Valeri and another in the next 2 years when the club will be running at a serious loss.

If they don't sell soon they never will and if that's the case and fans cannot support the club anymore then this club will die.

People need to decide. Club with a painful owner or no club.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024