Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayweather v Pacquiao 12:56 - Apr 30 with 13266 viewsC_jack

Let's have it, who have you got to win?

Strangely, what I've really enjoyed most about the hype and build up, is the underlying story of the fight, and the stark contrast between the two, with Mayweather all about the money, and Pacquiao all about the people. 'At Last' is a fantastic watch, of how the fight came to be, after 6 years.

In terms of the boxing, Mayweather is probably the 'smartest' of all time IMO, he just knows what he needs to do to get the win, be it points or KO, and executes it with perfect precision.

If Floyd is about the brain, then Manny is all about the heart, and the never say die attitude, which is why his KO loss against Marquez came as such a shock.

I would love a Pacman KO, but I can't see past a Mayweather points decision. I certainly can't see Mayweather putting Pacquiao down for the win.

And the reality is, like buses, the world has waited so long for the fight to come, but the next one will probably be right around the corner.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 12:58]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:48 - May 1 with 4392 viewsUxbridge

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:33 - May 1 by epaul

And absolutely nothing to do with Pac having nowhere to go after his recent defeats

Mayweather's an utter bulb, but if he's even at 50% he'll win, probably on points but I wouldn't rule out a stoppage.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 16:59 - May 1 with 4353 viewsSwanjack10

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:11 - Apr 30 by max936

Can't stand Mayweather, he's everything that portrays Boxers in a bad light and he's a wife beater, hope Pacman wipes his arse in his face.

Wtf you on about steve, was floyd guilty of the so called bollox? No, I really like pacman, a legend, but imo floyd is to clever, faster and stronger, its gonna be a gorgeous ruck, floyd will either cut pacquio open or knock him out by round 8
[Post edited 1 May 2015 18:02]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 20:04 - May 1 with 4318 viewsmax936

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 16:59 - May 1 by Swanjack10

Wtf you on about steve, was floyd guilty of the so called bollox? No, I really like pacman, a legend, but imo floyd is to clever, faster and stronger, its gonna be a gorgeous ruck, floyd will either cut pacquio open or knock him out by round 8
[Post edited 1 May 2015 18:02]

He admitted it Jas, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10041091/Floyd-Mayweather-Has-every

There's no denying that he's a great boxer, but his personality is poor, I think Adrian Boner though he could follow in his footsteps going on his arrogance as well, but he's nowhere near Mayweather's class as a boxer, I hope Manny can beat him, but he probably won't.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 20:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 20:35 - May 1 with 4306 viewsDarran

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 20:04 - May 1 by max936

He admitted it Jas, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10041091/Floyd-Mayweather-Has-every

There's no denying that he's a great boxer, but his personality is poor, I think Adrian Boner though he could follow in his footsteps going on his arrogance as well, but he's nowhere near Mayweather's class as a boxer, I hope Manny can beat him, but he probably won't.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 20:08]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:53 - May 2 with 4233 viewsmax936

James Degale on Soccer Am right now and he's another bellend

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:32 - May 2 with 4181 viewsshandyjack

how floyd batters him within 5 rounds, absolute legend in the ring(prick outside though)

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 22:04 - May 2 with 4156 viewsJonnyTheJack

Mayweather's team has blocked these two from going to the fight because they've spoke out about his domestic violence stuff (which is pretty horrific from what i've read).

How anyone can support the guy and stick up for him is beyond. He's a sh*t human being.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 00:03 - May 3 with 4115 viewsaspas45

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:33 - May 1 by epaul

Is there a stream tonight?

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 04:40 - May 3 with 4000 viewsmax936

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 00:03 - May 3 by aspas45

Is there a stream tonight?

Bloody hell, its taken half hour for Manny to put one glove on, got up at 4, came down and was surprised as it looked like it was all ready to go, but they're still not in the ring yet, knew I should have had an extra hour

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 04:44 - May 3 with 3995 viewsmax936

Im getting the feeling that the money camp haven't made Manny's preperations easy tonite, Moneys preps have seemed to have gone a lot smoother.

Come on Manny

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 05:51 - May 3 with 3940 viewsmax936

That was as one sided a fight as you'll ever see, it looks like a disappointing performance from Manny, but it was more of the sheer class of Mayweather, fair play, Manny hardly laid a glove on him, superb performance from Mayweather.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 09:05 - May 3 with 3832 viewstrampie

Anything can happen in sport, somebody can have a bad day or pick up an unfortunate injury but generally speaking whenever a boxer meets a fighter the boxer wins, I cant remember a big fight that I have watched that the boxer has lost to a fighter.
I spent years telling Pactards on an American boxing site that Mayweather would beat Pacman and that was in the middle of Pac mania.

Some people never learn that as long as the boxer has heart and determination they will beat a fighter as they are far more skilled.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:14 - May 3 with 3778 viewswaynekerr55

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 09:05 - May 3 by trampie

Anything can happen in sport, somebody can have a bad day or pick up an unfortunate injury but generally speaking whenever a boxer meets a fighter the boxer wins, I cant remember a big fight that I have watched that the boxer has lost to a fighter.
I spent years telling Pactards on an American boxing site that Mayweather would beat Pacman and that was in the middle of Pac mania.

Some people never learn that as long as the boxer has heart and determination they will beat a fighter as they are far more skilled.

The PAC man has always struggled against counter punchers... Few if any are better than money at that

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:36 - May 3 with 3756 viewsC_jack

'Twas ever thus. The guy is the greatest ring technician of all time. Untouchable.

Tell you what it makes you appreciate how good Ricky Hatton was, considering he had Floyd wobbled and was by all means in control of the fight.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 11:11 - May 3 with 3735 viewstomdickharry

No question Mayweather clearly the far better all round fighter on the night,Pacquia a pale shadow of the real Pacquiao,in my book he is finished and should retire and become his country's President. Mayweather is going to relinquish all the titles and fight only once more before retiring very wise because it will spare us all for the next 6mnths of listening to Amir Khan stating that he is the man to beat Mayweather.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:29 - May 3 with 3459 viewsmarchamjack

glad with Mayweather saying only one more fight left for him, in September, that it won't be against Pac therefore I assume, as I really wouldn't want to watch those 2 fight again, as I can't see what Pac could do differently to lay a glove on Mayweather, literally.

thank God I didn't stay up for that or pay a minimum $7,500 to sit in the back row with binos to watch it

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 16:06 - May 3 with 3384 viewsblueytheblue

Really couldn't be arsed to pay for the fight or look for a stream.

Two fighters well past their prime; Marquez destroyed Pac, Mayweather only seems to want to fight people he knows he'll beat.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 16:17 - May 3 with 3370 viewsepaul

If you've got Facebook watch the fight here if you want to that is!
https://www.facebook.com/BoxeoTijuana?__nodl

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:41 - May 3 with 3319 viewsSwanjack10

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 16:06 - May 3 by blueytheblue

Really couldn't be arsed to pay for the fight or look for a stream.

Two fighters well past their prime; Marquez destroyed Pac, Mayweather only seems to want to fight people he knows he'll beat.

Your one miserable soul , floyd made pacman look amateur , in 20 years hes only fought boxers he knows he can beat? Floyd has done them all , now amir khan

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:44 - May 3 with 3313 viewsDarran

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:41 - May 3 by Swanjack10

Your one miserable soul , floyd made pacman look amateur , in 20 years hes only fought boxers he knows he can beat? Floyd has done them all , now amir khan

Youd do him Rocky Marshymallow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 18:00 - May 3 with 3305 viewsblueytheblue

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:41 - May 3 by Swanjack10

20 years? No.

The last few years? Yes. Legacy and money. All that matters to him. Wants to go out with an unbeaten record.

Pacman look amateur? I'll take your word for it, didn't watch it. Pac was destroyed by Marquez, don't forget. Didn't think he would be the same fighter after that. Pac wasn't going to knock Mayweather out which would be his only chance of winning. Even if he produced a masterpiece of technical boxing to outwit Mayweather at every opportunity, you'll not get the decision in Las Vegas.

Amir Khan... lol. ;)

Boxing was always corrupt but it's really gone down the plughole. The focus in the buildup for last night was all about the fighters and zero about the titles on the line.

Can well understand why MMA is starting to take over from Boxing.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:48 - May 3 with 3273 viewsperchrockjack

Daft to compare but sugar Ray Robinson and Leonard IMO would both have hammered mayweather.

Opinion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:07 - May 4 with 3200 viewsSwanjack10

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:44 - May 3 by Darran

Youd do him Rocky Marshymallow.

Id fight the pair of them in heels and my fists cut off for 180 + million you scruff hows amy doing mate?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024