Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
playoffs 21:12 - May 2 with 7362 viewsBYMJacks

Who do everyone want to go up through the playoffs. I wouldn't mind Brentford coming up as i haven't been there before and is closest out of all the teams in the playoffs.
playoffs on 16:33 - May 3 with 1944 viewsJackfath

playoffs on 16:31 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

One less spot to fall into? Wht the fÃœck does that mean?

At the end of every season 3 teams get relegated from the division. More often than not this includes one or more who were promoted last. I hope that they get relgated so we dont.

ok?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

playoffs on 16:35 - May 3 with 1941 viewsDafyddHuw

playoffs on 16:33 - May 3 by Jackfath

At the end of every season 3 teams get relegated from the division. More often than not this includes one or more who were promoted last. I hope that they get relgated so we dont.

ok?

Yes but somebody has to be relegated. So why the ones coming up this season.

OK?
playoffs on 16:36 - May 3 with 1942 viewsTreforys_Jack

playoffs on 16:31 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

One less spot to fall into? Wht the fÃœck does that mean?

Whooshh
playoffs on 16:36 - May 3 with 1940 viewsJackfath

playoffs on 16:35 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

Yes but somebody has to be relegated. So why the ones coming up this season.

OK?

Because more than likely they'll be the ones who are going to.

Let's not make this more difficult than it needs to be.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

playoffs on 16:39 - May 3 with 1936 viewsDafyddHuw

playoffs on 16:36 - May 3 by Jackfath

Because more than likely they'll be the ones who are going to.

Let's not make this more difficult than it needs to be.

SO you'd rather have Stoke in the Prem than Bournemouth?
playoffs on 16:39 - May 3 with 1937 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Brent ford have been planning a new ground for more than 10 years now haven't they? I seem to remember talk of them sharing with London Welsh?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

playoffs on 16:40 - May 3 with 1930 viewsJackfath

playoffs on 16:39 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

That's got nothing to do with it.

Bournemouth are more likely to get relegated than Stoke. If Bournemouth are doing well it could be us and not Stoke to use your example who are fighting to stay in the league. Still you carry on the Bournemouth love in, which frankly is a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock.

playoffs on 16:43 - May 3 with 1914 viewsmorningstar

Let's put it this way. If you knew now for a fact that the three teams who come up this year would stay up, would you be more, or less comfortable about our own survival chances?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

playoffs on 16:44 - May 3 with 1908 viewsbathgatejack

playoffs on 16:40 - May 3 by Jackfath

Bournemouth are more likely to get relegated than Stoke. If Bournemouth are doing well it could be us and not Stoke to use your example who are fighting to stay in the league. Still you carry on the Bournemouth love in, which frankly is a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock.

middlesbourgh for me closer to jockland.im sure you boys love a north east bash
playoffs on 16:46 - May 3 with 1903 viewsDafyddHuw

playoffs on 16:40 - May 3 by Jackfath

" Still you carry on the Bournemouth love in, which frankly is a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock."

What lovein. I only used them as an exemple. Personally, I think the more smaller clubs there are in the Prem, the better our chances of survival, not worse.

And why is being chuffed that a small club like us has made it to the Prem "a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock"?
playoffs on 16:50 - May 3 with 1885 viewsJackfath

playoffs on 16:46 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

" Still you carry on the Bournemouth love in, which frankly is a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock."

What lovein. I only used them as an exemple. Personally, I think the more smaller clubs there are in the Prem, the better our chances of survival, not worse.

And why is being chuffed that a small club like us has made it to the Prem "a complete load of vomit inducing poppycock"?

You may wish to have small clubs in the prem but that's a pipe dream isn't it. As I stated history dictates that the teams that come up are more likely to go straight back down.

Fu ck them all. I really couldn't give two shites for any of them. I hope they come up get stuffed and disappear back with their parachute payments.

playoffs on 16:51 - May 3 with 1878 viewslondonlisa2001

playoffs on 16:12 - May 3 by JethroJack

I recall a midweek visit to Griffin Park & we beat Brentford 0-2 & I think Leon Knight got both? Jermaine Defoe was sat near me & he went down to the touchline to chat to Izzy Iriekepen at the end of the game...mates (apparently) since their West Ham youth days.

You must have been right by me in that match Jethro - I was sitting next to Defoe and he was there with Leon Knight's father.
playoffs on 17:44 - May 3 with 1840 viewsJethroJack

playoffs on 16:51 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

You must have been right by me in that match Jethro - I was sitting next to Defoe and he was there with Leon Knight's father.

That's interesting Lisa...from what I recall, Defoe was sitting about 5 seats away to my left in same row. I remember some fans asking for autographs (pre-mobile camera days). Cracking game & 2 great goals.
playoffs on 17:57 - May 3 with 1827 viewsswanaway

Ipswich for me so I can walk to the ground and see the Swans!! Don't think they'll get past Norwich as they haven't beaten them for a while!! If not Ipswich then definitely Brentford.
playoffs on 18:28 - May 3 with 1811 viewsbluenile

No...............he means he'd rather have US in the Prem than Bournemouth..............Ffs!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

playoffs on 23:10 - May 3 with 1681 viewsScoobyWho

playoffs on 21:44 - May 2 by pencoedjack

For those of us who follow the Swans further than the west stand I'd rather Brentford

Been to all and a trip to west London is certainly the easiest

Great trip Brentford, always was a big turn out. Even for night games.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

playoffs on 08:17 - May 4 with 1636 viewsEdmundo

Not really sure on this but Brentford for the small club opportunity.....please no to Boro and Norwich/Ipswich, horrible journeys!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024