Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expectations for next season 19:38 - May 5 with 7863 viewsjanegallagher

What does the future hold, same owners, more protests, no investment?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Expectations for next season on 14:24 - May 14 with 1287 viewsOsbourne

Expectations for next season on 13:03 - May 14 by Ormerod89

My expectation if Charles Dunne is still at left back is Goals, Goals, Goals!!!

My expectation is back into the Championship for the 2016-17 season.

Then into the Premiership for the 2017-18 season.

The new manager can do it. Who will it be?

Bryan Flynn? Mickey Mellon? Malky Macky? Roy Keane? Holloway? Alladyce? Darren Ferguson? - difficult to call.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Expectations for next season on 14:43 - May 14 with 1279 viewsAVFTTConvert

If you go back to the original question the answers are actually quite easy

What does the future hold - not a lot, same owners - sadly yes, more protests - probably, no investment - correct?

Sadly very easy to predict!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Expectations for next season on 20:34 - May 14 with 1261 viewsBertandErnie

Allowed myself the misery of looking at the other League One sides tonight - really if we can't make our mark back there again then it is time to pack up our bags. The day we're worse than Crawley will be a sad one!
Expectations for next season on 12:35 - May 15 with 1251 viewsHarryHorse

Expectations for next season on 20:34 - May 14 by BertandErnie

Allowed myself the misery of looking at the other League One sides tonight - really if we can't make our mark back there again then it is time to pack up our bags. The day we're worse than Crawley will be a sad one!

Suspect BertandErnie people said something similar about this time in 1978 , just using Rotherham instead of Crawley
Expectations for next season on 18:17 - May 17 with 1234 viewsBigbrother

<i>Expectations for next season </i>

.... my expectations are going down with every day of this close season

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Expectations for next season on 11:31 - May 24 with 1203 views1953Original

I think today may be a wake up call for a lot of our fans who think League One is a lot worse than the Championship (which in all honesty was no great shakes last season). I think any expectation can only be fulfilled if we find those half dozen players who are better than most in League One. We proved when we went up last time that you don't need a team full of world beaters just solid, experienced players, some good quality youngsters and a few who are head and shoulders above others at this level, My expectations are that the team we build will contain little or any of this!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Expectations for next season on 13:05 - May 24 with 1191 viewsspooner

I would like some investment and stability, on and off the field, the foundations of a settled squad, capable of achieving promotion.
I EXPECT nothing better than this season and us to be favourites for relegation from the Football League in 2017
Expectations for next season on 09:27 - May 25 with 1173 viewsbrassedoff

Expectations for next season on 13:05 - May 24 by spooner

I would like some investment and stability, on and off the field, the foundations of a settled squad, capable of achieving promotion.
I EXPECT nothing better than this season and us to be favourites for relegation from the Football League in 2017

Spooner - sadly you speak for the majority there - there is a difference between expectation and realisation and sadly most of us realise that what we expect won't happen!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Login to get fewer ads

Expectations for next season on 17:46 - May 26 with 1140 viewsSouthPier

Expectations for next season on 09:27 - May 25 by brassedoff

Spooner - sadly you speak for the majority there - there is a difference between expectation and realisation and sadly most of us realise that what we expect won't happen!

This appointment will be very telling for lots of reasons and for me it's where we are when we get to pre-season which will determine the season we have. Not only is the manager crucial but he has to make those half dozen key signings which will determine for me whether we will be one of the fore runners or one of the also rans. I'd still love for O'Hara to come back to us but we need a Beckford, a Wilbraham or a player who will make a difference in this league. Score your way out of the league would be my philosophy and so let's see what happens!
Expectations for next season on 17:43 - May 27 with 1103 viewsOllieHollow

Currently my expectations are absolutely zilch. To be honest I don't think anyone can really come up with a considered answer to the question for at least another month until we see what sort of a squad we have for our pre-season.
Expectations for next season on 13:04 - May 28 with 1087 viewsoneswallow

Think I'll kick off from a starting point of no expectations at all just another season of pure misery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024