Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... 20:45 - May 6 with 1857 viewsribble

.......would you be voting for Andy Higgins tomorrow if you did?

I'll be brutally honest here and say even as a BST member, probably not.

The future of Blackpool FC is of major concern (of course) and the club has been a consistent in my life these past 35 years or so, but.....there are bigger issues out there. Protecting the future of the NHS for one. Nailing Corporate tax dodgers for another.

Don't get me wrong. Andy's excellent campaign has been great in highlighting the issues around the club but this is an election which will decide our future as nation for the next 5 years. Would I consider it the right time for me to register a protest vote on a very local issue? Would I let my heart rule my head and vote for Andy if I had the option?

Really not sure I would, but I wish him all the best for tomorrow.

[Post edited 6 May 2015 20:56]
Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 21:30 - May 6 with 1834 viewsscratchingshed

So who you voting for then ribble?

You forgot to tell us?
[Post edited 6 May 2015 21:30]
Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 21:48 - May 6 with 1822 viewsribble

Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 21:30 - May 6 by scratchingshed

So who you voting for then ribble?

You forgot to tell us?
[Post edited 6 May 2015 21:30]

That's for me to know and you to wonder.
Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 21:53 - May 6 with 1816 viewsPlumbs

I'd vote for him as he more idea than most of the others, where I was once selected as a prospective councillor for Labour but knocked it on the head.
Take it from me neither they nor the Tories are any better locally and the present leader is nothing more than a plantpot.

Been there with local politics and no-one gives a flying one.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 22:16 - May 6 with 1808 viewsPoolseasider

Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 21:53 - May 6 by Plumbs

I'd vote for him as he more idea than most of the others, where I was once selected as a prospective councillor for Labour but knocked it on the head.
Take it from me neither they nor the Tories are any better locally and the present leader is nothing more than a plantpot.

Been there with local politics and no-one gives a flying one.

If he was going for local elections yes he would get my X but for me on a general election it's who is going to run the country and to be honest unless I can't stand the MP that they have put up I never vote for a person more a party.
Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 22:25 - May 6 with 1803 viewsribble

Those of you who don't live in Blackpool South...... on 22:16 - May 6 by Poolseasider

If he was going for local elections yes he would get my X but for me on a general election it's who is going to run the country and to be honest unless I can't stand the MP that they have put up I never vote for a person more a party.

Agreed. A council election would be a different matter entirely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024