Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor 20:43 - May 12 with 3100 viewsthomasJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-transfer-

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 20:47 - May 12 with 3060 viewsSwansNZ

Is there ever a time Taylor is not rumoured to move?
Remind me again, who is his agent?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 21:03 - May 12 with 2939 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 20:47 - May 12 by SwansNZ

He knows there's a new LB on the way in so no doubt the feelers have gone out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 21:06 - May 12 with 2916 viewspencoedjack

I can really see us paying 9 million for van Dijk .... Not like we don't have many centre halves at the club.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 22:29 - May 12 with 2657 viewsdameedna

LB Taylor has had an exceptionally good season, well done
CB Williams' agent will also be putting the feelers out for a pay rise after a top season
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 23:09 - May 12 with 2556 viewsmax936

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 21:06 - May 12 by pencoedjack

I can really see us paying 9 million for van Dijk .... Not like we don't have many centre halves at the club.

He's a cracking player at that level, but Im sure he'd do well in the Premiership, might be to good a deal for us to miss out on, but I can't see that one happening tbh.

Not Quoting you Pen, just my view on Taylor, I think he's grown has the season as gone on, be good to see him stay, but another quality LB is needed I think. Could be another right back is needed to, depending on how well Kyles injury is repairing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 00:34 - May 13 with 2408 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 22:29 - May 12 by dameedna

LB Taylor has had an exceptionally good season, well done
CB Williams' agent will also be putting the feelers out for a pay rise after a top season

Surely his big one last year was enough.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 00:59 - May 13 with 2382 viewsLAKiM

Not surprised Taylor is being linked with a move away, he's by far the weakest link in our starting xi. I can only imagine what Jeff would be able to do with a LB partner than can truly get forward, interchange with him and cause all sorts of problems.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 02:03 - May 13 with 2356 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 00:59 - May 13 by LAKiM

Not surprised Taylor is being linked with a move away, he's by far the weakest link in our starting xi. I can only imagine what Jeff would be able to do with a LB partner than can truly get forward, interchange with him and cause all sorts of problems.

I wouldn’t say he’s a weak link as such, but the players we have brought in these last couple of years, are simply far superior, and he has not raised his game to match. I think he’s played better in the second half of the season, but we do need another LB, either to take over or push Taylor onto better things.

Does not say much with the class of club he is being linked to — Villa and WBA, not Liverpool, Spurs or Arsenal.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 08:15 - May 13 with 2168 viewsRancid

I think Taylor has been very good in the second half of this season.Seems to be finally shaking off that injury and looks solid once again.Our new defensive set up suits his game more than a marauding Ben Davies.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 09:52 - May 13 with 2043 viewsjohnlangy

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 02:03 - May 13 by SwansNZ

I wouldn’t say he’s a weak link as such, but the players we have brought in these last couple of years, are simply far superior, and he has not raised his game to match. I think he’s played better in the second half of the season, but we do need another LB, either to take over or push Taylor onto better things.

Does not say much with the class of club he is being linked to — Villa and WBA, not Liverpool, Spurs or Arsenal.

Another LB ? Frank Tabanou (Is that how it's spelled ?).

Watch this space.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 13:29 - May 13 with 1886 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 21:06 - May 12 by pencoedjack

I think van Dijk would be a fantastic buy.
We've got 2 class CBs and Amat as a back-up. Not enough if we're chasing a Europa place.
Unfortunately Ash has probably only got 3 more good seasons. We need to get someone in now to be indoctrinated into the Swansea way (whatever the fùck that is) so we have a seamless transition. CB is such an important position at any club.

And he can do Mary Poppins songs at half-time.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 15:37 - May 13 with 1803 viewsjackal

A bit fed up of Taylor and his I want off. We had it last time his contract was coming to it's end. He always seems to be linked to other clubs . Maybe I'm wrong and he's happy, but I'd rather have someone who wants to be here.
Hope he stays cos he's had a good season.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 16:49 - May 13 with 1730 viewspikeypaul

Van Dijk is playing in a pub league week in week out.

He was a joke in the two games against the European super powers Legia Warsaw when Celtic had six smashed into them.

If this is the standard we are looking at there will be no need for the expansion since we'll be back in the Championship in no time at all,even then Van Dijk will be out of his depth

Remember Ki took 12 months to get up to speed after leaving the pub footie up in Jock land and
Van Dijk is not fit to lace Ki's boots.'

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 16:58 - May 13 with 1713 viewsMolliemick

If Taylor wants to leave, sell him. We do not want unhappy players. He has improved immensely in the latter half of the season and is worth keeping on the books.
Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 17:03 - May 13 with 1701 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea City transfer rumours: Celtic star could be on the move and Neil Taylor on 20:47 - May 12 by SwansNZ

It's the normal stirring from Moralee everytime it comes to renewal time isn't it? The blokes so transparent I'd be surprised if the club takes any notice. Tayls has had a good season, is onto a good thing here and would be foolish to go anywhere else imo. New LB coming in or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024