Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
strikes 21:47 - May 12 with 12489 viewsNogginthenog

Say goodbye to legitimate strikes and hello to exploitative employers.what a shower this new govt will be.
strikes on 09:10 - May 15 with 1224 viewslibertine

strikes on 00:03 - May 15 by Highjack

So what if they cancel their membership after you help them? Surely you're in it to help working folk live a better life, not just to get more members/money. Or are we hitting the crux of the union racket with that one post?

the whole point of the union is everyone pays in just encase anyone of them has bother,

I had legal help against an employer,

this solicitor cost was far more than I ever put in.
strikes on 09:20 - May 15 with 1199 viewstrampie

Unions are a good thing but and here is the but, they are Tories, red Tories, join a union but don't pay the political levy to the red Tories if the union is affiliated to them is the way forward.

The other day there was reports that a democratically elected Plaid AM was not allowed to speak/ask a question at a rally of 100's of people, on the top table was apparently two red Tories with union officials, if that story is true it is a disgrace.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

strikes on 10:08 - May 15 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

Red Tories? New one on me .
TELL ME TRAMPS, is is possible not to be scum if you vote Tory.
Is it possible for a decent man in a manual job to vote Tory
Is there no alternative to LABOUR/left Plaid because if not we do not live ina so called democracy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

strikes on 10:13 - May 15 with 1171 viewsepaul

strikes on 09:20 - May 15 by trampie

Unions are a good thing but and here is the but, they are Tories, red Tories, join a union but don't pay the political levy to the red Tories if the union is affiliated to them is the way forward.

The other day there was reports that a democratically elected Plaid AM was not allowed to speak/ask a question at a rally of 100's of people, on the top table was apparently two red Tories with union officials, if that story is true it is a disgrace.

Rubbish not all TU's are, PCS is basically run by SP, as much as I dont like him Mark Sirw*nka is not a red tory, Ill give him that

We were balloted on affiliation to the red tories, but members saw sense and rejected it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

strikes on 10:14 - May 15 with 1165 viewstrampie

strikes on 10:08 - May 15 by perchrockjack

Red Tories? New one on me .
TELL ME TRAMPS, is is possible not to be scum if you vote Tory.
Is it possible for a decent man in a manual job to vote Tory
Is there no alternative to LABOUR/left Plaid because if not we do not live ina so called democracy

Your words Perch not mine.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

strikes on 10:20 - May 15 with 1190 viewsraynor94

Please tell me what has the local Plaid representative done to help the Tata steel workers in the pension dispute with the company, they were in the theatre but didn't contribute to the debate

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

strikes on 10:21 - May 15 with 1185 viewstrampie

strikes on 10:13 - May 15 by epaul

Rubbish not all TU's are, PCS is basically run by SP, as much as I dont like him Mark Sirw*nka is not a red tory, Ill give him that

We were balloted on affiliation to the red tories, but members saw sense and rejected it

I've never meet a union a official that was not a Tory of some sort or another.

strikes on 10:25 - May 15 with 1182 viewsperchrockjack

That trampie is IMO the biggest wind up or the most crass post ever on this site.

Its stunning stuff and I m left bereft of anything else to say

Login to get fewer ads

strikes on 10:28 - May 15 with 1175 viewsepaul

strikes on 10:21 - May 15 by trampie

I've never meet a union a official that was not a Tory of some sort or another.

Well you cant have met many and yiu certainly havent met me, I think its pretty clear I am no where near a red tory.

I was enjoying all that you wrote on threads until you came up with this guff

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

strikes on 10:34 - May 15 with 1167 viewstrampie

strikes on 10:20 - May 15 by raynor94

Please tell me what has the local Plaid representative done to help the Tata steel workers in the pension dispute with the company, they were in the theatre but didn't contribute to the debate

She wasn't allowed in/ask a question is the story doing the rounds, she has a repetition for doing good work in such disputes I have heard with the Visteon/Ford situation being an example.

strikes on 10:35 - May 15 with 1172 viewsHighjack

strikes on 07:43 - May 15 by epaul

Absolute rubbish, why should you help someone who pays once gets sorted and leaves the union, my loyalty laid with the everymonth, year on year loyal paying members. Why should that person who wanted to join just to get help be helped, they obviously have no interest other than when the sh*t hits the fan fuk em.

Join by all means but I wouldnt take on an individual case retrospectively, some reps would though

So you're only loyal to those who pay you money? I thought that was a tory ideology...

What if someone can't afford to join the unions? Would you exclude them too if they choose to spend the subscription fee on clothes or food for their children instead?

Unions had a noble purpose in the past but now it's all about money and you've just admitted that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

strikes on 10:40 - May 15 with 1159 viewstrampie

strikes on 10:28 - May 15 by epaul

Well you cant have met many and yiu certainly havent met me, I think its pretty clear I am no where near a red tory.

I was enjoying all that you wrote on threads until you came up with this guff

I have met many many many union officials over the years and never ever met a good one yet sad to say.

strikes on 10:41 - May 15 with 1164 viewsraynor94

strikes on 10:34 - May 15 by trampie

She wasn't allowed in/ask a question is the story doing the rounds, she has a repetition for doing good work in such disputes I have heard with the Visteon/Ford situation being an example.

She was in the theatre and had ample opportunity to add to the debate but she didn't, and she was even welcomed by the "top table" you shouldn't believe all you hear on the rounds

strikes on 10:43 - May 15 with 1155 viewstrampie

strikes on 10:41 - May 15 by raynor94

She was in the theatre and had ample opportunity to add to the debate but she didn't, and she was even welcomed by the "top table" you shouldn't believe all you hear on the rounds

Check her twitter feed out then, that's as good as from the horses mouth is it not ?

strikes on 11:16 - May 15 with 1134 viewsNeath_Jack

strikes on 10:41 - May 15 by raynor94

Not true at all. She was blackballed, i don't care if you were in there, you were not party to what they said to her. Absolutely disgusting behavior from them, whichever way you or others try to dress it up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

strikes on 11:19 - May 15 with 1137 viewsKerouac

strikes on 10:14 - May 15 by trampie

Your words Perch not mine.

Fair play that response takes the breath away.

You see, people disagree on the best way to manage the country and even what they want kind of country they desire.
Nobody has the moral high ground.

You sound like Stalin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

strikes on 11:25 - May 15 with 1130 viewsraynor94

strikes on 10:43 - May 15 by trampie

Check her twitter feed out then, that's as good as from the horses mouth is it not ?

Well seeing as I was sitting across from their party and heard with my own ears the welcome and the opportunity to speak, i think I'll stick with my version, oh and there were hundreds of others there who witnessed the same as me, Twitter

strikes on 11:50 - May 15 with 1111 viewscontroversial_jack

strikes on 10:35 - May 15 by Highjack

So you're only loyal to those who pay you money? I thought that was a tory ideology...

What if someone can't afford to join the unions? Would you exclude them too if they choose to spend the subscription fee on clothes or food for their children instead?

Unions had a noble purpose in the past but now it's all about money and you've just admitted that.

Should have let the B*stard get sacked.
strikes on 11:51 - May 15 with 1111 viewsepaul

strikes on 10:35 - May 15 by Highjack

Subs at 0.6 of monthly earns they can afford it alright, its simple they dont want to join, and no not loyal to the money loyal to the members, which in itself is more than enough work, you aint half twisting it

strikes on 12:28 - May 15 with 1090 viewsperchrockjack

Stalin, A communist -left wing-much revered by some, a butcher of his own people who had a very good lifestyle while the comrades eeked out a living in fear of being sent to a Gulag, one who had hi own war agenda and who s army were barbarism personified;YET people see right wing as the Devil.

Plenty of evil right wing dictators and equally many left wing.

UNONS? I was in one and found them utterly useless at a time when the big Unions were the ones who mattered to the TUC , ones who had power, Jones, Scanlon, Jenkins, Scargill, Buckton were utterly disinterested in the country as a whole and were only really interested in their members. THESE PEOPLE were responsible for the chaos, bitterness,divisions that plagued the 70s and which led to Margaret T coming with a clear mandate to smash the union hierarchy. Without the union fascist leaders THATCHER would not have been elected and would not have caused the pain she did.

The British public have neither forgotten or forgiven these people and its why anything remotely left wing LABOUR will not be elected in this country EVER.

The electorate aren't that stupid .

strikes on 12:38 - May 15 with 1080 viewsraynor94

strikes on 11:16 - May 15 by Neath_Jack

Not true at all. She was blackballed, i don't care if you were in there, you were not party to what they said to her. Absolutely disgusting behavior from them, whichever way you or others try to dress it up.

So what was said to her? she was thanked for her attendance from the chair of the meeting, and could have contributed to the debate at any time, were you at the rally?

strikes on 13:27 - May 15 with 1049 viewsLohengrin

Was she sober?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

strikes on 13:46 - May 15 with 1039 viewsHighjack

strikes on 11:51 - May 15 by epaul

Subs at 0.6 of monthly earns they can afford it alright, its simple they dont want to join, and no not loyal to the money loyal to the members, which in itself is more than enough work, you aint half twisting it

I'm not twisting anything. you've just admitted that your union won't help someone who doesn't pay. Lots of people are struggling for cash and that 0.6% might make more of a difference to them and their families in their pockets. What if someone is on long term sickness and facing the chop and isn't earning and needs to save as much cash as they can for medicine? What about the part time student just working for a bit of cash who is getting bullied by an evil fat cat? You would happily turf them out because they aren't willing to fund the union bosses extravagant lifestyle?

It really is all about money. The union bosses well and truely have their snouts in the trough. I've no doubt that your intentions are honourable and there'll be lots of people in it for the right reasons but the soul has gone from it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

strikes on 14:17 - May 15 with 1028 viewsperchrockjack

Was in a job some time ago and was in a bit of bother with a serious complaint.
I was with Unison who were utterly disinterested in fighting my corner and actually refused to come to the tribunal as they didn't see me winning.

I defended myself successfully then went to north Wales to see the rep to basically tell him what a pitiful craven knob he was.

Ive also been laughingly "defended" by the so called Police "union" .

Best option ,if in serious shiute is to go and see and sadly paid a small ransom to a vicious criminal solicitor preferably one who hates the Police .. this advice for serving police officers only

strikes on 14:26 - May 15 with 1026 viewslondonlisa2001

strikes on 11:51 - May 15 by epaul

Oh, this is classic.

The union subs (flat rate) for the UK's biggest Union, Unite are £13.84 per month at the rate they encourage everyone to use and £13.19 per month at what they call 'basic rate - no additional protection'. These are paid by anyone that works over 21 hours per week (irrespective of income, which is not very progressive is it, but that's a different matter).

This falls into the category of "they can afford it alright - it's simple, they don't want to join" or "I've got no sympathy for people that don't join the Union".

The average value of a foodbank parcel for 5 days breakfast, lunch and dinner (according to the Trussell Trust) is £11.46. Standard foodbank parcels are for 3 days, so would be less.

That, however, falls into the category of "scummy Tory b**tards, killing people who can't afford to eat, even though a lot of them are in work".

Does the value of money change then when it goes towards Union subs?

That sort of thinking is why this country overwhelmingly rejected the Labour party a week ago, whether in favour of the SNP, Conservatives or UKIP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024