Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in 09:47 - May 16 with 9660 viewswhiterock

Ffs, decent player in his day, his day has been over for a while, not that I care but Liverpool will be far better off without him
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:13 - May 16 with 1401 viewsDr_Winston

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:06 - May 16 by Cooperman

Until you piped up I think the popular opinion was the opposite of yours.

In Drizzy's defence he supported Liverpool first.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:16 - May 16 with 1390 viewsperchrockjack

Darren.

It's not surprising to see on ps so much hate towards Liverpool cc.

Dour, charisma free.? This from tosses who ve not seen him in the flesh let alone spoken to him

Great player? Debatable. Lampard better, laughable .

Great club man. Absolutely

Has Man Utd s supporters club hq been relocated to Swansea.
Next...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:17 - May 16 with 1392 viewsStarsky

Well I don't like him. I have no agenda, just an opinion.

It's just the internet, init.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:19 - May 16 with 1379 viewsNeath_Jack

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:17 - May 16 by Starsky

Well I don't like him. I have no agenda, just an opinion.

I like him, as a player. One of the best, all round midfielders of the modern era. But all the nonsense that is flying about today is a bit silly, its his last game for Liverpool, he hasn't died or anything.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:21 - May 16 with 1365 viewsperchrockjack

I don't like him nor hate him but I know what he does up here much of it unreported.

To see the crap on here is sad as it seems plenty of people in the game rate him highly.but not us or some of us.

It's a club thing.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:21 - May 16 with 1368 viewsDr_Winston

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:16 - May 16 by perchrockjack

Darren.

Dour, charisma free.? This from tosses who ve not seen him in the flesh let alone spoken to him

Next...

Remind us who you claim to support again?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:23 - May 16 with 1353 viewsCooperman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:16 - May 16 by perchrockjack

Darren.

Next...

I'm a tosser (I assume that's what you meant) for having an opinion?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:23 - May 16 with 1352 viewswaynekerr55

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:45 - May 16 by Drizzy

Oh for f*ck sake, Lampard was better? Really? Deluded sh*te from the usual bitter suspects who'll say anything contrary to popular opinion to appear edgy.

FFS Drizzy will you stop being so diplomatic mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:24 - May 16 with 1351 viewsmax936

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:19 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

I like him, as a player. One of the best, all round midfielders of the modern era. But all the nonsense that is flying about today is a bit silly, its his last game for Liverpool, he hasn't died or anything.

I've only seen a few clips myself, but it makes a change to other news worthy items on SSN's instead of seemingly constant references to Man U and fecken Van Gaal, I was never fussed on old whiskey nose, but this Dutch man is proving to be far more irritating.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 14:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:27 - May 16 with 1333 viewsperchrockjack

Jobbiejobbie.

So utterly predicable.

Subject matter. Look at it first.

And yeah to spout inane crap about a player you ve not met nor know is as such.

Got that.

Next.

Does musc meet in the globe now

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:27 - May 16 with 1337 viewsStarsky

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:24 - May 16 by max936

I've only seen a few clips myself, but it makes a change to other news worthy items on SSN's instead of seemingly constant references to Man U and fecken Van Gaal, I was never fussed on old whiskey nose, but this Dutch man is proving to be far more irritating.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 14:27]

Yeah but Max... You're a Liverpool fan just like Perch.

You can't be objective on this subject.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:28 - May 16 with 1336 viewsDarran

Tell ew one thing mind as good as he was he was a dirty c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:29 - May 16 with 1326 viewsmax936

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:28 - May 16 by Darran

Tell ew one thing mind as good as he was he was a dirty c*nt.

He can be indeed.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:30 - May 16 with 1316 viewsperchrockjack

Starks.

How a Liverpool fan.

Not you now good god almighty.

It's viral

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:35 - May 16 with 1300 viewsStarsky

You have an affinity with Liverpool. That wasn't a criticism. I like Liverpool too.

I just don't like Gerrard. I can't ever remember seeing a toothy smile from him.

Comes across as a Whiney git. Can be a dirty player too.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:37 - May 16 with 1237 viewsCooperman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:27 - May 16 by perchrockjack

Jobbiejobbie.

So utterly predicable.

Subject matter. Look at it first.

And yeah to spout inane crap about a player you ve not met nor know is as such.

Got that.

Next.

Does musc meet in the globe now

So am I a tosser for having an opinion that differs to yours?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:39 - May 16 with 1228 viewsDr_Winston

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:37 - May 16 by Cooperman

So am I a tosser for having an opinion that differs to yours?

You insulted something connected to his beloved Liverpool. He'll be off for hours.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:40 - May 16 with 1216 viewsperchrockjack

Read the text.

I ll save you the trouble.

If you re posting the shite ,the venomous bilge towards gerrard without knowing him, then yes you are.

If you re simply joining in the perennial anti Liverpool jobbing fest then you re not.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:42 - May 16 with 1210 viewsmax936

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:27 - May 16 by Starsky

Yeah but Max... You're a Liverpool fan just like Perch.

You can't be objective on this subject.

There's lots of players I admire, even Rooneys one ffs. As for me being a Liverpool yeah I'll accept that, it goes back a long long time, when we all had our favourite sides playing at the top as kids, I've seen them at Wembley 4 times, I've had family connections there since my younger days as well [I've see Swans 3 times at Wembley too] Swans always come first when we play them always has, plenty of people who "know" me knows that as well. fukme I was even scrapping alongside them when we got attacked after the famous game at Anfield after the death of Shanks, when they chased us back to the buses, I got back off the bus to help other Swans fans, if we ever meet and my Mrs is with me ask her cause she was there, I reckon there's a few scousers still baring the scars

Anyway time for Pint, bye

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:45 - May 16 with 1187 viewsjedijack

It's funny, seeing all the plastic scouse coming out in force to defend their hero. Makes me wonder where they'd be each Saturday, if ST's at anfield were readily available.

Well we know the answer to that for perchrock already. He'll be on his sofa. :)
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:45 - May 16 with 1186 viewsDarran

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:39 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

You insulted something connected to his beloved Liverpool. He'll be off for hours.

It's a shame mods can't leave their personal feuds go for the sake of the forum.

Or summin like that I can't really remember now because I don't really give a f*ck.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 14:50]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:48 - May 16 with 1174 viewsperchrockjack

No I do not have an affinity with any club outsidecswansea. It's why I'm on this site.

I used to admire Liverpool as a club. I don't know.

I am very grateful they didn't bust our club in the eighties when we refused to pay for players we bought.

Beware of wins ton and his snide venom towards me from time to time.

We go back a long way and we both need a kicking but I'm not taking any lessons in loyalty from him or anyone.
Why was this thread started ? Look at the replies

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 15:00 - May 16 with 1152 viewsDrizzy

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:06 - May 16 by Cooperman

Until you piped up I think the popular opinion was the opposite of yours.

No. The popular opinion around the footballing world is that he's one of the greatest midfielders to ever grace the Premier League and his career should be celebrated. Think he's a c*nt? Fine. Think he's past his best? That's obvious. However to diminish his achievements in the game and the talents he had is ridiculous.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 15:07 - May 16 with 1137 viewsCooperman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:40 - May 16 by perchrockjack

Read the text.

I ll save you the trouble.

If you re posting the shite ,the venomous bilge towards gerrard without knowing him, then yes you are.

If you re simply joining in the perennial anti Liverpool jobbing fest then you re not.

Ok thanks for the clarification. My words certainly were not venomous bilge, far from it in fact. I don't need to know the individual in order to form the opinion that I did as I've watched enough Sky Sports over the years.

For the record I also tend not to get involved in any negativity towards other clubs even when it concerns our friends from the Championship.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 15:20 - May 16 with 1111 viewsdobjack2

Better than decent player but certainly not world class. Yet another who was unable to bring his club form to the international stage and for all of his caps underachieved at that level.

Agree with many posters in that Brendan would have liked him to be playing less games this season and last but had to bide his time because of his influence at the club and the influence of the Anfield mafia in the media.

Must have been dancing for joy when gerrard took the bait over a new contract. Didn't want to be a bit part player so fecked off and Brendan didn't have to consign him to a regular role of getting splinters in his @rse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024