Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor 17:36 - May 20 with 7773 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Luc-Castaignos-transfer-close-Swansea-City

Poll: Next signing

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 11:19 - May 21 with 1816 viewsSS2013

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 11:15 - May 21 by Banosswan

Well yes, the advertising board could also be called a sign....

I have a friend who supports FC Twente, he says he has a terrible attitude and misses to many sitters, lets hope GM can change his attitude problems.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 11:57 - May 21 with 1756 viewstomdickharry

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 10:38 - May 21 by JackSomething

There's no chance we'll start next season with Gomis, Castaignos and Mitrovic on the books. I'd be shocked if we had Gomis and Mitrovic, as we wouldn't sign him unless he was going to be our first choice. If that's the case, we know Gomis would throw the toys out of the pram.

I tend to agree with Raynor that Mitrovic has his sights set higher than Swansea.

He possibly has and Monk has great faith in Gomis,probably a good indication of the way ahead will be if there is a bid for Gomis probably from Palace,consequently as Gomis will be in the shop window on Sunday the weeks after season ends could be interesting.
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 16:08 - May 21 with 1570 viewslibertine

guys come on we've been promised mitrovic

these players need to be settled into the league and the big teams don't have the time so instead they let us have them for a year or 2 then they buy them of us all ready and trained up to play PL.

Only the exceptional ones are ready to go and they attract massive price, so mitrovic needs to come to us as 8th in the PL where better???
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 16:37 - May 21 with 1512 viewstomdickharry

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 16:08 - May 21 by libertine

guys come on we've been promised mitrovic

these players need to be settled into the league and the big teams don't have the time so instead they let us have them for a year or 2 then they buy them of us all ready and trained up to play PL.

Only the exceptional ones are ready to go and they attract massive price, so mitrovic needs to come to us as 8th in the PL where better???

Quite right and he and his advisors know that,probably the only football we could not offer him would be CL & Europa Cup but the glamour of the PL where he has said he wants to play is all embracing and a great attraction to players.The player is 20yrs old would he walk into any top side and actually play of course not.I have a feeling that I read in January that his father was his agent and has stated that his son wants to play PL football and actually play not be a bench warmer.
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 19:22 - May 21 with 1332 viewsthomasJack

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:20 - May 21 by tomdickharry

It would appear that the players we are potentially going to sign are the one's that we missed out on in January,believe it or not one of those was yes you've guessed Mitrovic,therefore,would be a big big mistake not to follow up on him.As for the return of Oliverra no.

I read some where that mitrovic is going to germany

Poll: Next signing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024