Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Fans Parliament 15:44 - May 21 with 2516 viewsAllezBlackpool

Is KO finally seeing the light??? Or just another way of appeasing people?

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/club-announces-launch-of-fans-parliame

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

New Fans Parliament on 16:11 - May 21 with 2508 viewsoneswallow

Damned if you do and damned if you don't Allez. Needs complete transparency over which 12 people are chosen, I would suggest using the new app Periscope so that fans can watch proceedings live (or webcam it) and the questions can't be vetted beforehand.
New Fans Parliament on 16:17 - May 21 with 2500 viewsterminallytangerine

New Fans Parliament on 16:11 - May 21 by oneswallow

Damned if you do and damned if you don't Allez. Needs complete transparency over which 12 people are chosen, I would suggest using the new app Periscope so that fans can watch proceedings live (or webcam it) and the questions can't be vetted beforehand.

Credit where credit is due: this seems a small step in the right direction.
New Fans Parliament on 16:20 - May 21 with 2495 viewsoneswallow

New Fans Parliament on 16:17 - May 21 by terminallytangerine

Credit where credit is due: this seems a small step in the right direction.

Karl trying to pacify existing season ticket holders and arguably exclude the troublemakers? I get the feeling we'll see much more of this in the future. I reckon the strategy is keep those who are still going sweet and don't give in to those who want the O's out. Classic case of divide and conquer.
New Fans Parliament on 18:50 - May 21 with 2471 viewsterminallytangerine

New Fans Parliament on 16:20 - May 21 by oneswallow

Karl trying to pacify existing season ticket holders and arguably exclude the troublemakers? I get the feeling we'll see much more of this in the future. I reckon the strategy is keep those who are still going sweet and don't give in to those who want the O's out. Classic case of divide and conquer.

It's the sort of open strategy that he should have tried 12 months ago.

If the protestors are right in their belief that KO can be driven out by force of will, ongoing protest and boycotting then this is just a delaying tactic.

But what if he has no intention of going as he says? It would then make sense for supporters of all persuasions to try to persuade him to put football first.

This will be seen by many as futile but not to do anything while the club spirals into a place of no return would not be doing current or future generations of Blackpool supporters any favours.

The war has to end some time unless people really want the current state of toxicity to go on for season after season as we sit back and let it happen.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 20:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024