Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They won't be happy 09:52 - Jun 5 with 10597 viewsdgt73

Swansea tops going to be on sale in JD in cardiff........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

They won't be happy on 09:59 - Jun 8 with 1882 viewsDewi1jack

They won't be happy on 09:11 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

Yeah, but we still aint the Welsh Barcelona

Or a really mahoosive club who can manage to sell 2, yes 2 whole Seasies in a new stand

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

They won't be happy on 10:23 - Jun 8 with 1849 viewsCopperJack

They won't be happy on 18:52 - Jun 6 by Dr_Winston

Not in my experience.

Spent more time in Bristol lately than Cardiff though.

Yeah I agree. Bristol is a massive, thriving city (easily twice the size of Cardiff). I've seen far more violent morons out in Cardiff than I ever have in Bristol.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

They won't be happy on 12:19 - Jun 8 with 1771 viewsWarwickHunt

They won't be happy on 23:41 - Jun 5 by ScoobyWho

You should read 'Bovver' by Chris Brown.
Articulate chap, knows his football.

Yep - good on the music and fashion of the time too. Honest, well written and a huge cut above yer average hoolie book.

He's spot on with the carnage that happened when Rovers came to town in the early 70s...
They won't be happy on 16:49 - Jun 8 with 1655 viewsOldjack

They won't be happy on 09:20 - Jun 7 by SwansNZ

Good to see Swans shirts sold in outlets outside of Swansea.
Progress in the commercial department.

Now selling in Oxford street London

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

They won't be happy on 18:29 - Jun 8 with 1602 viewsRancid

It was is JD Sports in Port talbot on saturday and not a Cardiff shirt to be seen in there.Naturally I took a pic and posted it on social media.I'm now thinking we really are revelling in our success and their misfortune and rubbing it in with bells on.It'll all change at some point but not for a while yet so i'm gonna make hay while the sun shines it seems...
They won't be happy on 18:38 - Jun 8 with 1585 viewsswans11

Can you get the discount thing in jd sports or is that just clubshop
They won't be happy on 18:47 - Jun 8 with 1563 viewsmonmouth

They won't be happy on 18:29 - Jun 8 by Rancid

It was is JD Sports in Port talbot on saturday and not a Cardiff shirt to be seen in there.Naturally I took a pic and posted it on social media.I'm now thinking we really are revelling in our success and their misfortune and rubbing it in with bells on.It'll all change at some point but not for a while yet so i'm gonna make hay while the sun shines it seems...

I don't think it will change mate. I know all the tempting fate stuff, but I don't really believe in it, so I'm happy to say that my categorical opinion is that they had their one and only shot at it and totally buggered it up. Rub it in boys, rub it in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

They won't be happy on 18:53 - Jun 8 with 1545 viewsRancid

20 years will do me and some more.
Login to get fewer ads

They won't be happy on 18:54 - Jun 8 with 1542 viewsDr_Winston

They won't be happy on 18:47 - Jun 8 by monmouth

I don't think it will change mate. I know all the tempting fate stuff, but I don't really believe in it, so I'm happy to say that my categorical opinion is that they had their one and only shot at it and totally buggered it up. Rub it in boys, rub it in.

Never say never, but unless there's a catastrophic turnaround in the way both clubs are managed it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

They won't be happy on 02:12 - Jun 9 with 1370 viewsDewi1jack

They won't be happy on 18:53 - Jun 8 by Rancid

20 years will do me and some more.

Long before which they'll struggle to be bigger than Barry United let alone Barcelona.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

They won't be happy on 02:50 - Jun 9 with 1363 viewsGlyn1

They won't be happy on 18:54 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

Never say never, but unless there's a catastrophic turnaround in the way both clubs are managed it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Actually, I think it might. They seem to be beginning to get their act together and should regularly finish in the top 10 in the table - if they do that, then by the law of averages they'll get into the play-offs at least a couple of times in the next few years, and anything can happen after that.

I don't actually hate them, I have friends and family who live in Cardiff and it's a nice place. But it's been very nice to have got out of their shadow.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024