Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere tonight 23:38 - Jun 12 with 4257 viewsScoobyDoo

Best I've witnessed at the stadium, fecking awesome , well done to all that attended. Fecking brilliant.
Atmosphere tonight on 23:43 - Jun 12 with 4215 viewsjackforever

Great rendition of hymns and arias! Fair play sat in the top row of the new stand, great view and even had a plastic cover on the seat. It was if it had never been used before.
Atmosphere tonight on 23:53 - Jun 12 with 4147 viewsScoobyDoo

Atmosphere tonight on 23:43 - Jun 12 by jackforever

Great rendition of hymns and arias! Fair play sat in the top row of the new stand, great view and even had a plastic cover on the seat. It was if it had never been used before.

Yeah heard it once, fair play to you, I think we all had to join in for the occasion, after all it was Wales. To be fair I couldn't give a rats arse what was sung there tonight, could you?
Atmosphere tonight on 23:55 - Jun 12 with 4130 viewsTomFoolery

From the daily mail result article.
"There was a Cymru mosaic and a Welsh anthem sent into the air of staggering volume and passion."

At home hearing them singing, seemed like the whole stadium.

So proud to be a Welshman.
Atmosphere tonight on 23:57 - Jun 12 with 4115 viewsScoobyDoo

Atmosphere tonight on 23:55 - Jun 12 by TomFoolery

"There was a Cymru mosaic and a Welsh anthem sent into the air of staggering volume and passion."

Amen, awesome
Atmosphere tonight on 23:59 - Jun 12 with 4102 viewsTNT

Atmosphere tonight on 23:53 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah heard it once, fair play to you, I think we all had to join in for the occasion, after all it was Wales. To be fair I couldn't give a rats arse what was sung there tonight, could you?

Fair play to you?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Atmosphere tonight on 00:10 - Jun 13 with 4016 viewsTim_Harry

Best atmosphere I've ever experienced at an international. In fairness the Belgians were pretty loud too. Loved it when the national anthem broke out a couple of times in the second half.

What an amazing night.
Atmosphere tonight on 00:38 - Jun 13 with 3908 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere tonight on 00:10 - Jun 13 by Tim_Harry

Best atmosphere I've ever experienced at an international. In fairness the Belgians were pretty loud too. Loved it when the national anthem broke out a couple of times in the second half.

What an amazing night.

Agreed awesome atmosphere from start to finish tonight was there with my Dad & 2 sons.

My first visit to Legoland ; what a night, great win, 3 points & Hymns & Arias being sung all around he ground.......
The anthem during the 2nd half was outstanding & gave me goosebumps - does it get any better than this !!

Off to Cyprus now for a week on 30th Aug another win & the old French phrasebook will well and truly be dusted down ready for next June............

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Atmosphere tonight on 00:45 - Jun 13 with 3886 viewsTomFoolery

Also,
"An impromptu, emotive chorus of Land of My Fathers broke out. It sent a chill down the spine"

Laurie Whitwell loves us mun.

http://tinyurl.com/p28lrud
Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere tonight on 00:51 - Jun 13 with 3856 viewsTNT

Atmosphere tonight on 00:38 - Jun 13 by bonymine

Agreed awesome atmosphere from start to finish tonight was there with my Dad & 2 sons.

My first visit to Legoland ; what a night, great win, 3 points & Hymns & Arias being sung all around he ground.......
The anthem during the 2nd half was outstanding & gave me goosebumps - does it get any better than this !!

Off to Cyprus now for a week on 30th Aug another win & the old French phrasebook will well and truly be dusted down ready for next June............

That'll be The Jacks and The Gogs that created that!

Atmosphere tonight on 01:03 - Jun 13 with 3811 viewsTim_Harry

Atmosphere tonight on 00:51 - Jun 13 by TNT

Every Welsh man and woman at the ground created that.

Fantastic night and couldn't care less about club rivalry for now.

Great time to be a Jack and Welsh football fan.

Atmosphere tonight on 01:15 - Jun 13 with 3769 viewsTNT

Atmosphere tonight on 01:03 - Jun 13 by Tim_Harry

Every Welsh man and woman at the ground created that.

Fantastic night and couldn't care less about club rivalry for now.

Great time to be a Jack and Welsh football fan.

Atmosphere tonight on 08:11 - Jun 13 with 3447 viewsEdmundo

Atmosphere tonight on 23:55 - Jun 12 by TomFoolery

There was a lot of unity last night.....no Cardiff/Swansea related crap.Just pure love for Wales.

Zombie Nation is taking off a bit as favourite song/Men of Harlech and the song (singing each players nam)..
.feckin immense👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Atmosphere tonight on 08:21 - Jun 13 with 3415 viewsbuilthjack

Atmosphere tonight on 00:51 - Jun 13 by TNT

The Cardifflads around me were singing Hymns and Arias as if their lives depended on it. Welsh passion at its best last night. All there to support Wales. As it should be

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Atmosphere tonight on 08:48 - Jun 13 with 3324 viewsEdmundo

Atmosphere tonight on 08:21 - Jun 13 by builthjack

The Cardifflads around me were singing Hymns and Arias as if their lives depended on it. Welsh passion at its best last night. All there to support Wales. As it should be

Not everyone wanted to sing it, but once a few with me joined in, it spread like wildfire....well done all. Best atmosphere I have savoured since the Forest game👍

Atmosphere tonight on 08:55 - Jun 13 with 3287 viewsBournedore

Maybe I'm imagining it but when the anthem kicked in the Belgians, and the game, seemed to slow down. It was as if the players were soaking it up. Very useful in a game where we were under the cosh. Brilliant effort by the fans.
Atmosphere tonight on 08:59 - Jun 13 with 3270 viewsbuilthjack

Atmosphere tonight on 08:55 - Jun 13 by Bournedore

Maybe I'm imagining it but when the anthem kicked in the Belgians, and the game, seemed to slow down. It was as if the players were soaking it up. Very useful in a game where we were under the cosh. Brilliant effort by the fans.

the crowd were Wales 12th man

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Atmosphere tonight on 09:38 - Jun 13 with 3128 viewsGundog

Atmosphere tonight on 08:59 - Jun 13 by builthjack

the crowd were Wales 12th man

Zombie Nation, when everyone joins in feckin great.
sounded good in the stadium last night

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Atmosphere tonight on 10:14 - Jun 13 with 3016 viewsepaul

Blown away at night, unbelievable atmosphere, we were in the Ninnian stand and every odyssey was ingoing there hearts out. Had a tear in the for the anthem. A night to remember.

Now where's my camper f*cking van

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Atmosphere tonight on 10:28 - Jun 13 with 2965 viewsSwan91

Yes was very impressed by the whole atmosphere last night(I could only watch it on stream but seemed great) now here's the big question....... Can we keep up this whole unity and together stronger theme for the rest of the qualifiers? I'm hoping this isn't just a 1 game thing and that Welsh fans can keep on bringing the intensity and togetherness that Wales need!
Atmosphere tonight on 10:40 - Jun 13 with 2920 viewsOldjack

did i hear a song about us JB ?or did i mishear ? once in the first half and once in the second

it sounded like ,YOU YJB WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 10:41]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Atmosphere tonight on 10:43 - Jun 13 with 2908 viewsLeonisGod

Of course it was the best atmosphere experienced there, the Swans were in town
Atmosphere tonight on 10:44 - Jun 13 with 2906 viewsEdmundo

Atmosphere tonight on 10:14 - Jun 13 by epaul

Blown away at night, unbelievable atmosphere, we were in the Ninnian stand and every odyssey was ingoing there hearts out. Had a tear in the for the anthem. A night to remember.

Now where's my camper f*cking van

Ditro everthing you said.........I am croaking....worst that the Wembley championship playoff final.

Immense isn't the word....everyone knew what they had to do......fans #12th man 👍

Atmosphere tonight on 12:17 - Jun 13 with 2725 viewsAngelRangelQS

Atmosphere tonight on 10:40 - Jun 13 by Oldjack

did i hear a song about us JB ?or did i mishear ? once in the first half and once in the second

it sounded like ,YOU YJB WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 10:41]

Sheep shagging bastards we know what we are

Not a hint of Swansea Cardiff rivalry last night. Loud chants for ash throughout the game
Atmosphere tonight on 12:22 - Jun 13 with 2708 viewsCountyJim

What a night fantastic atmosphere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024