Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is 07:24 - Jun 16 with 3670 viewsPhil_S

Today is officially fixtures leak day. The new diary dates for next season are out tomorrow morning at 10am and today you will find that social media is a frenzy as people 'in the know' post what they believe to be the opening day fixtures for the new season

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/38912
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 07:32 - Jun 16 with 3643 viewsSwansNZ

9am, isn't it?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:02 - Jun 16 with 3525 viewsSwaneeRiver

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 07:32 - Jun 16 by SwansNZ

9am, isn't it?

Phil's clocks are still an hour ahead of ours mun!
Well ..... not yours, obviously ....
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:20 - Jun 16 with 3444 viewsSwaneeRiver

If it is Swans v Chelsea first up, then my offer to anyone who wants to take a gamble still stands
See ticket page for details
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:22 - Jun 16 with 3438 viewsPhil_S

The excitement was too much
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:40 - Jun 16 with 3385 viewsSwansNZ

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:02 - Jun 16 by SwaneeRiver

Phil's clocks are still an hour ahead of ours mun!
Well ..... not yours, obviously ....

Yep, 8pm for me

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 10:00 - Jun 16 with 3332 viewsSwaneeRiver

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:40 - Jun 16 by SwansNZ

Yep, 8pm for me

So to see us playing at 3.00 pm on a Saturday you have to stay up until 2.00 am Sunday, is that right ? If so then that's dedication
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 10:10 - Jun 16 with 3305 viewsSwansNZ

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 10:00 - Jun 16 by SwaneeRiver

So to see us playing at 3.00 pm on a Saturday you have to stay up until 2.00 am Sunday, is that right ? If so then that's dedication

Mostly would be 4am, as the clocks in UK and NZ change, but I mostly watch when I get up, around 6-7am

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 11:01 - Jun 16 with 3199 viewsMillie

Gotta be Man United mun
Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 13:32 - Jun 16 with 2883 viewsdameedna

It would be better to get the last 6 games as Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Southampton so we have a real incentive to get to 40 points asap.
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 15:17 - Jun 16 with 2731 viewsGlyn1

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 13:32 - Jun 16 by dameedna

It would be better to get the last 6 games as Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Southampton so we have a real incentive to get to 40 points asap.

That didn't work for Norwich and then Hull, even though they had the same incentive. Personally, I'd like the last 6 matches to be as easy as possible.

Please, whoever arranges the fixtures, give us an away match to Bournemouth on Saturday August 22nd, so I can see the Red Arrows as well. Ta.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/air_festival/

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 15:48 - Jun 16 with 2688 viewsSwan91

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 10:00 - Jun 16 by SwaneeRiver

That was the same with me. I was in Hong Kong from January to May so every game was a late one for me. Except 12:45 kick offs... Didn't happen too much but was great when it did haha.
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 15:57 - Jun 16 with 2665 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 13:32 - Jun 16 by dameedna

I would think it'd be best to play the teams projected to be middle of the table in April/May, since they would likely have less incentive themselves.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 16:46 - Jun 16 with 2574 viewsSwan91

The team who has made the most signings and still need more time to work well together haha. Either that or Newcastle.
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 18:47 - Jun 16 with 2385 viewsPozuelosSideys

Probably Man City again. Probably at the Etihad again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 19:22 - Jun 16 with 2326 viewsJackattack

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 15:17 - Jun 16 by Glyn1

That didn't work for Norwich and then Hull, even though they had the same incentive. Personally, I'd like the last 6 matches to be as easy as possible.

Please, whoever arranges the fixtures, give us an away match to Bournemouth on Saturday August 22nd, so I can see the Red Arrows as well. Ta.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/air_festival/

The Red Arrows are displaying in Barry, mid-day this Saturday.
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 2026 viewslonglostjack

I have it on good authority that the opening game is against Arsenal - dgt73 told me in confidence.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 07:11 - Jun 17 with 1751 viewsswans11

Didn't realise first match was 8th August when was that announced
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 07:17 - Jun 17 with 1746 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:40 - Jun 16 by SwansNZ

Yep, 8pm for me

4am for me, but I'll wait until morning.....
Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 08:50 - Jun 17 with 1630 viewsBorojack

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 07:17 - Jun 17 by JoeSoccerFan

4am for me, but I'll wait until morning.....

Norwich away followed by West Ham home

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Swans v Chelsea, Bournemouth v Manchester United First Up...Fixtures Leak Day Is on 09:00 - Jun 17 with 1597 viewsSwansNZ

chelsea is it then, but away

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024