Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafael Santos Borré 21:30 - Jun 18 with 9286 viewsmagicdaps10

By all accounts we have had a 3M euros bid accepted for him. Very highly rated and at 19 would not eat into our 25 man squad but would certainly be a member of the first team squad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Santos_Borr%C3%A9

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:33 - Jun 18 with 6926 viewsItchySphincter

Which accounts?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:40 - Jun 18 with 6854 viewsDexterMorgan

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/148330/itll-be-none-of-t

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:42 - Jun 18 with 6821 viewsmagicdaps10

Nice one Dex.

Would prefer to see a signing like this than having Oliviera back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:43 - Jun 18 with 6811 viewsJonnyTheJack

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:46 - Jun 18 with 6765 viewsItchySphincter

Oh, that account.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rafael Santos Borré on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 6630 viewsNeathJack

Can't see him qualifying for a work permit.
Rafael Santos Borré on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 6625 viewsDr_Winston

Rafael Santos Borré on 21:46 - Jun 18 by ItchySphincter

Oh, that account.

This is MD10's most favourite time of the year.

More like the kind of player we should be looking at though. Potentially good enough to step in, but young enough to accept a bit of time on the bench as well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rafael Santos Borré on 22:48 - Jun 18 with 6289 viewswhiterock

Rafael Santos Borré on 22:01 - Jun 18 by Dr_Winston

This is MD10's most favourite time of the year.

More like the kind of player we should be looking at though. Potentially good enough to step in, but young enough to accept a bit of time on the bench as well.

Best bit of business this summer, let's hope it comes off, Greg dyke did block it saying he was mediocre. Hello
Login to get fewer ads

Rafael Santos Borré on 00:48 - Jun 19 with 5912 viewsDull1Thomas

Rafael Santos Borré on 22:01 - Jun 18 by NeathJack

Can't see him qualifying for a work permit.

Because of his age and his current place in the U20s for Columbia he might qualify for a permit to play for the development squad!
How did we get James Demetriou?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rafael Santos Borré on 07:08 - Jun 19 with 5684 viewslatchford

I was told last week we were in for this guy. Hope we tie it up as he looks quality
Rafael Santos Borré on 07:31 - Jun 19 with 5570 viewsNeath_Jack

The obligatory youtube clip.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rafael Santos Borré on 07:58 - Jun 19 with 5439 viewsscottishjack

So up front for the development squad we'll have Gorre and Borre?
Rafael Santos Borré on 08:02 - Jun 19 with 5417 viewsNeath_Jack

Rafael Santos Borré on 07:58 - Jun 19 by scottishjack

So up front for the development squad we'll have Gorre and Borre?

That reminds me of this.....

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Rafael Santos Borré on 08:40 - Jun 19 with 5220 viewslidojack

Rafael Santos Borré on 07:31 - Jun 19 by Neath_Jack

The obligatory youtube clip.

I know it's dangerous to form opinions based on YouTube videos but that first goal is phenomenal.
Rafael Santos Borré on 08:48 - Jun 19 with 5180 viewskarnataka

I'd love this to come off. This is exactly the type of signing we need. Cheap in today's market, absolutely masses of potential, young enough to not figure in our 25 man squad, probably close to match day squad ready, potentially huge sell on value. Can't think of any downside to this at all. Hmmmm, does that mean it's unlikely then?
Rafael Santos Borré on 09:11 - Jun 19 with 5094 viewstomdickharry

Wonder why bigger clubs aren't after him,there again we beat Arsenal to the signing of Situ and Everton to Donnelly.Expensive signing for the -21s.daft in my book.
Rafael Santos Borré on 10:12 - Jun 19 with 4907 viewsNeath_Jack

Rafael Santos Borré on 09:11 - Jun 19 by tomdickharry

Wonder why bigger clubs aren't after him,there again we beat Arsenal to the signing of Situ and Everton to Donnelly.Expensive signing for the -21s.daft in my book.

Just accept we won't be buying Mitrovic, you're like a love sick teenage girl ffs.

Rafael Santos Borré on 11:31 - Jun 19 with 4697 viewstomdickharry

Rafael Santos Borré on 10:12 - Jun 19 by Neath_Jack

Just accept we won't be buying Mitrovic, you're like a love sick teenage girl ffs.

Of course we won't buy Mitrovic,that became obvious when the names of Babel,Oliviera,and so on started to crop up.We are off down the cheap shop again, one season we are going to pay an awful price lets all hope its not next.
Rafael Santos Borré on 11:37 - Jun 19 with 4668 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fox in the box

Hopefully not as lightweight as Alvaro

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rafael Santos Borré on 11:55 - Jun 19 with 4590 viewsStarsky

Rafael Santos Borré on 11:31 - Jun 19 by tomdickharry

Of course we won't buy Mitrovic,that became obvious when the names of Babel,Oliviera,and so on started to crop up.We are off down the cheap shop again, one season we are going to pay an awful price lets all hope its not next.

Cheap shop is has been the crux of our success.

It's just the internet, init.

Rafael Santos Borré on 11:55 - Jun 19 with 4588 viewsraynor94

So what do yo think Ayew has cost us? cheap shop! you really do make me laugh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rafael Santos Borré on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 4548 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cheap shop? Rangel was bargain basement and look at him..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rafael Santos Borré on 12:19 - Jun 19 with 4485 viewsSweyns_Eye

Are you saying we have to spend big to get quality. Awful price? Here's some for you:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-transfers-andy-car

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8295072/Liverpool-comp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/9380389.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/7205580.stm

Spending money doesn't necessarily mean gaining quality.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Rafael Santos Borré on 12:28 - Jun 19 with 4430 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Leroy Lita springs to mind, still baffled by that decision

Rafael Santos Borré on 12:30 - Jun 19 with 4420 viewsSwan91

Rafael Santos Borré on 12:19 - Jun 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Are you saying we have to spend big to get quality. Awful price? Here's some for you:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-transfers-andy-car

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8295072/Liverpool-comp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/9380389.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/7205580.stm

Spending money doesn't necessarily mean gaining quality.

And we can also look at examples of us not spending much and getting good results with them.

Michu - 2million... I don't think I need to say anymore.
Danny graham - 3.5mill. Actually had a great season with us in the first year in the pl. Pretty good scoring record that time.
Gomis (well this is a little debatable. Cheaper than if we bought him from a club but I think we still spent quite a bit of money to him.

Andre ayew - landing him means that we have 2 great goal scorers with us so we are not short on goalscorers.

With the addition of someone like oliveira or Borre we will have a younger player who can still do well for us if needed. He will also be more accepting of being on the bench more than if we signed another 1st choice striker. You can't expect a team like us (with no euro cup or champions league) to be able to get 3 strikers who all look to be first choice and expect them to be happy with not being picked. It will only cause a rift in the squad and we saw what happened when players wernt on good terms with each other in previous seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024