Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 220970 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:10 - Dec 31 with 4281 viewsswanstillidai

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:53 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

I tried telling you fellow novices throughout this here massive thread about Wookie. It's a no brainer.

It is decent to be fair but very bloated - a bit like sky where most folks only use 10% of the channels on offer.

A slightly scaled down alternative if your box/phone/lappy ram isn't up to much is The Beast (encore) build.

Everything you want but without all the shyte unnecessarily added.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 4277 viewsepaul

Thank you chaps, decided to not override my system with wookie just need to know how to get it off

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:18 - Dec 31 with 4263 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:12 - Dec 31 by epaul

Thank you chaps, decided to not override my system with wookie just need to know how to get it off

I just deleted the whole lot and dowloaded the new build I wanted fresh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:24 - Dec 31 with 4227 viewsJackfath

What are the best addons/repos for getting decent HD movies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:36 - Dec 31 with 4198 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:24 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

What are the best addons/repos for getting decent HD movies?

You can't go far wrong with Phoenix.. :)

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:19 - Dec 31 with 4180 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:36 - Dec 31 by Jack123

You can't go far wrong with Phoenix.. :)

Yep going to watch the hateful 8 on Staael tonight cracking quality

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 4178 viewsJackfath

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:19 - Dec 31 by epaul

Yep going to watch the hateful 8 on Staael tonight cracking quality

Are any of the other bits in Phoenix useful apart from Staael?

Hateful 8 is over 3 hours long! I would never be able to concentrate for that long.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 19:23]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:51 - Dec 31 with 4152 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:21 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

Are any of the other bits in Phoenix useful apart from Staael?

Hateful 8 is over 3 hours long! I would never be able to concentrate for that long.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 19:23]

Rockcrusher in Phoenix is top drawer.
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:52 - Dec 31 with 4149 viewsJackfath

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:51 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Rockcrusher in Phoenix is top drawer.

For what?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:03 - Dec 31 with 4143 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:52 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

For what?

HD movies
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:07 - Dec 31 with 4113 viewsElward

Is there an addon for the basic sky chanels? Eg. sky gold, sci fi etc. Ive heared people getting rid of sky altogether but id still miss a few of those type of channels. Thanks in advance
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:30 - Dec 31 with 4098 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:07 - Dec 31 by Elward

Is there an addon for the basic sky chanels? Eg. sky gold, sci fi etc. Ive heared people getting rid of sky altogether but id still miss a few of those type of channels. Thanks in advance

There are some but they can be hit and miss. The key is pretty much everything you may want to watch on those channels is available on demand in genesis, iStream etc anyway.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:00 - Dec 31 with 4088 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:30 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

There are some but they can be hit and miss. The key is pretty much everything you may want to watch on those channels is available on demand in genesis, iStream etc anyway.

Is Genesis working ok for you? Gone awful for me the last three of four weeks, would take an age to locate something, then say 2 weeks ago, I was getting no stream available, taken it off the home screen for the moment. :( Shame, was on the best.

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:04 - Dec 31 with 4085 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:00 - Dec 31 by Jack123

Is Genesis working ok for you? Gone awful for me the last three of four weeks, would take an age to locate something, then say 2 weeks ago, I was getting no stream available, taken it off the home screen for the moment. :( Shame, was on the best.

Yeah, the developer has stopped updating it so it's not as good as it was.

I've gone back to iStream and it's working great. 1Channel still solid as well if you've got a vpn.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:15 - Dec 31 with 4060 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:04 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Yeah, the developer has stopped updating it so it's not as good as it was.

I've gone back to iStream and it's working great. 1Channel still solid as well if you've got a vpn.

Yeah Cheers, I knew Lambda had stopped it a while back, but Iv'e been reading some people's had not been affected? Mine has gone total cack..

I'll keep that in mind with the Istream, haven't used that one yet..the xunity repo, seems to be all but dead now?

Used to love the Cartoon Hd extra, watched the entire series of thrones and vikings on that, and it was pretty much faultless.

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:31 - Dec 31 with 4024 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:30 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Will download istream and give it a go, thanks :)
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:53 - Jan 1 with 3959 viewsbazzool

Genesis is working fine on my box downstairs but my daughters in her bedroom isnt very good at all , so shes turned to the addon called SALTS (stream all the sources) it seems to be a good addon and pulls streams from alot more than genesis
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:53 - Jan 1 with 3916 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:53 - Jan 1 by bazzool

Genesis is working fine on my box downstairs but my daughters in her bedroom isnt very good at all , so shes turned to the addon called SALTS (stream all the sources) it seems to be a good addon and pulls streams from alot more than genesis

SALTS is good, Alluc is awesome for tv series, register and you get buffer free quality

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:42 - Jan 1 with 3868 viewsbazzool

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:53 - Jan 1 by epaul

SALTS is good, Alluc is awesome for tv series, register and you get buffer free quality

I havnt tried alluc in yonks, i think il register and try it out when i got spare time
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 02:09 - Jan 2 with 3758 viewsEbo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:20 - Dec 30 by Elward

Thanks for the help all. Now to find a guide on how to do it lol

Elward here is an easy way to install Kodi on a firestick without using a PC

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:14 - Jan 2 with 3691 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 02:09 - Jan 2 by Ebo

That's nicely done! Plus add NJM and Robocop and Sportsdevil add ons using the seomichael tutorials if not listed on Fusion (can't remember).

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:11 - Jan 2 with 3654 viewsEbo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:14 - Jan 2 by monmouth

That's nicely done! Plus add NJM and Robocop and Sportsdevil add ons using the seomichael tutorials if not listed on Fusion (can't remember).

Dexter is pretty good too. I can't get Zeus to work though. I've got UKturk, Genesis, and Pheonix though. I don't really need much else.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 3643 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:11 - Jan 2 by Ebo

Dexter is pretty good too. I can't get Zeus to work though. I've got UKturk, Genesis, and Pheonix though. I don't really need much else.

I think I read somewhere that Zeus is kaput. Forgot abot Dexter, I'll add that one, ta.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:21 - Jan 2 with 3641 viewsLoyal

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:11 - Jan 2 by Ebo

Zeus is a gonna mate, your right the things you have will serve you well.
I downloaded Wookie yesterday which comes with a host of add ons. Very easy to do no computer needed. In fact I found a way to download Kodi on to any android without using a computer using the ES app. Easy too.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 11:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:05 - Jan 2 with 3600 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 02:09 - Jan 2 by Ebo

Thank you very much! :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024