Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread 07:43 - Aug 13 with 15301 viewsPhil_S

The Liberty Stadium, Saturday August 15th 2015, Kick off 3.00pm

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 12:04 - Aug 15 with 4713 viewssherpajacob

Was worried it might be like last year's game, but I've just seen lawrenson has predicted a 1-1 draw. Now I'm feeling really confident of 3 points.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 13:03 - Aug 15 with 4593 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 12:04 - Aug 15 by sherpajacob

Was worried it might be like last year's game, but I've just seen lawrenson has predicted a 1-1 draw. Now I'm feeling really confident of 3 points.

I wouldn't be to sure of that...don't forget only last week lawrenson predicted us as one of the teams to go down at the end of the season.

The mans a genius.

2.0 swans

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 13:28 - Aug 15 with 4517 viewsbuilthjack

4-0 Swans. Go for them from the off. Start Montero and Ayew, we need Gomis to put them away.
Good atmosphere building up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 15 with 4401 viewsDarran

Kis out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 15 with 4390 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson
Ayew, Montero, Gomis.

As expected.

Subs

Nordfeldt, Rangel, Bartley, Britton, Routledge, Dyer, Eder.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 14:00]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 15 with 4352 viewssomersetsimon

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 15 by dailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson
Ayew, Montero, Gomis.

As expected.

Subs

Nordfeldt, Rangel, Bartley, Britton, Routledge, Dyer, Eder.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 14:00]

Interesting to Britton and Rangel on the bench rather than Tabanou and Fulton.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 14:12]
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 15 with 3957 viewsUplandsJack

Score guys?
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:20 - Aug 15 with 3886 viewsmacthejack

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 15 by UplandsJack

Score guys?

1-0 lovely goal finished by gomis who rounds the keeper after an excellent through ball by shelvey.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 15 with 3867 viewsUplandsJack

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:20 - Aug 15 by macthejack

1-0 lovely goal finished by gomis who rounds the keeper after an excellent through ball by shelvey.

Cheers mac
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 15:22]
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 15 with 3739 viewsepaul

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 15 by UplandsJack

Cheers mac
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 15:22]

21 passes from keeper to back of net

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 15 with 3638 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ha! How long did it take Swans opponents to pick up 2nd red last season? Sometime in Spring I think.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 15 with 3578 viewsepaul

What a tvvat deserves red for that needless booking, suts us though!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 15 with 3506 viewsphact0rri

two opposition reds in two matches that has to be some sort of record for us.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 15 with 3502 viewsbuilthjack

58% Possession
239 completed passes
9 shots, 3 on target
1-0 up, Gomis
Newcastle down to 10 men. Let's go on and stuff them
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 16:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 15 with 3460 viewsyescomeon

DGT called it right, Montero should have himself some fun now.

Upthecity!

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 15 with 3368 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 11:34 - Aug 15 by Darran

I'm f*cking buzzing for this game just decided to take Amy for the first time since Liverpool home in the middle of March. ✌🏻️

Great stuff Dazbags, hope everyone is well. Me and the eldest watching a stream in Majorca - thank god for the rain otherwise I couldn't squeeze it past the missus!

Bafe Gomis goal machine!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 15 with 3363 viewsdailew

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 15 by epaul

What a tvvat deserves red for that needless booking, suts us though!

Played Gomis onside for the goal as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 15 with 3152 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ayew and Gomis combine for 30 this season

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 15 with 2934 viewsbonwif

Looks like last match wasn't coincidence... hope this season can be good for us.. there are some goal highlights http://hahasport.so/
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 15 with 2929 viewsmacthejack

It's sad to see Dyer playing like this.
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 15 with 2730 viewsyescomeon

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 15 by macthejack

Yeah, he really isn't playing well, think it might be time for him to move on.

Upthecity!

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 15 with 2729 viewsPozuelosSideys

Didnt get out of second gear - didnt need to.

Somebody is getting a twumpin' off us soon. I hope its Liverpool.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 15 with 2658 viewsbuilthjack

Up to 4th now

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 15 with 2650 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 15 by macthejack

He's finished

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Aug 15 with 2372 viewsNeath_Jack

The red card spoiled it if anything. After that it was like a training game.

Another decent performance nevertheless.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024