Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IWonder Just HOW many................... 20:43 - Aug 15 with 1258 viewsBrynmill_Jack

........................passes we completed today? Brendan esque!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:46 - Aug 15 with 1220 viewsmattjenkins1990

630 ish according to the stream I watched almost double Newcastle

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:47 - Aug 15 with 1201 viewsDr_Winston

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:46 - Aug 15 by mattjenkins1990

A lot of those were side to side trying to draw a cowardly Newcastle side out of their own penalty area in the second half.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:49 - Aug 15 with 1183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:46 - Aug 15 by mattjenkins1990

Not too shabby at all. I'm surprised Newcastle managed that many! Mind you a few went directly into touch lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:52 - Aug 15 with 1158 viewslifelong

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:49 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Not too shabby at all. I'm surprised Newcastle managed that many! Mind you a few went directly into touch lol

It was like a training session for us, 10 men or not I wouldn't have been happy to be a Newcastle fan, travel all that distance and witness such a pathetic performance.
IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:59 - Aug 15 with 1132 viewsJackfath

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:52 - Aug 15 by lifelong

It was like a training session for us, 10 men or not I wouldn't have been happy to be a Newcastle fan, travel all that distance and witness such a pathetic performance.

They came along way for feck all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

IWonder Just HOW many................... on 20:59 - Aug 15 with 1127 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to the Beeb Jonjo made 83 passes with a completion rate of 88% and he covered 10.92km.
They rated him MOM just over Jeff.
IWonder Just HOW many................... on 21:00 - Aug 15 with 1112 viewssherpajacob

How many passes for our first goal?
When newcastle still had 11.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024