Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? 17:02 - Aug 24 with 5289 viewsjackharris

Once again I feel the club's alleged commercial department have failed to sell/advertise our game v York City! There will again be extremely big queues tomorrow! Even with the match day price rise! Yes, the clever ones out of us (with years of experience) who are going, have got our tickets, we know their flaws! But the newbies that we want to encourage do not!

I believe that ticket sales would have been at least 50% more with a bit of work...

As I stated in a previous thread prices should have been £10 adults, £5 concessions and kids for a quid! I fully understand that York City have to agree the prices but we could have nullified that by offering the monetary difference!

Ticket should have been sold around South Wales.

The Evening Post (forgive me if they did) should have a whole page advertisement for the game! Has it been advertised on the Wave?

It's still the school holidays but local league football clubs could have been offered to purchase tickets!

As someone mentioned, will their be ticket booths around the ground? Like they did when we were in the Championship?

This is like Groundhog Day with last years Rotherham match! Where people were getting to a South stand seat throughout the first half!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2015 18:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 14:35 - Aug 25 with 1297 viewsjackharris

Nice to see some sort of positive action taken prior to later...

Ticket collections will be from the trailer outside the Ticket Office - there will be a large number of collections so we advise supporters to arrive early.

Meanwhile, there will also be two Cash Only tills inside the Ticket Office and we advise supporters where possible to bring the correct cash for ease and speed of transaction.

York fans — any supporters travelling without a ticket are advised to go straight to the North Stand where a number of tickets will be available.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 16:21 - Aug 25 with 1210 viewsDr_Winston

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 14:35 - Aug 25 by jackharris

Nice to see some sort of positive action taken prior to later...

Ticket collections will be from the trailer outside the Ticket Office - there will be a large number of collections so we advise supporters to arrive early.

Meanwhile, there will also be two Cash Only tills inside the Ticket Office and we advise supporters where possible to bring the correct cash for ease and speed of transaction.

York fans — any supporters travelling without a ticket are advised to go straight to the North Stand where a number of tickets will be available.

Much more sensible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:03 - Aug 25 with 1163 viewsSwanjaxs

Credit must go to the commercial department though, they've again given the DVLA a load of tickets for this game and asked that a donation of between 3 and 5 pounds be made to go to charity in exchange for a ticket! Whilst I am obviously happy that charities will benefit.... again the loyal fans are getting screwed over!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:25 - Aug 25 with 1143 viewsmonmouth

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:03 - Aug 25 by Swanjaxs

Credit must go to the commercial department though, they've again given the DVLA a load of tickets for this game and asked that a donation of between 3 and 5 pounds be made to go to charity in exchange for a ticket! Whilst I am obviously happy that charities will benefit.... again the loyal fans are getting screwed over!

I suppose the loyal fans could get a job up the DVLC. Not even a lifetime season ticket would compensate for that though. Let the poor bastards see York I say.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:36 - Aug 25 with 1131 viewsSwanjaxs

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:25 - Aug 25 by monmouth

I suppose the loyal fans could get a job up the DVLC. Not even a lifetime season ticket would compensate for that though. Let the poor bastards see York I say.

Yes fair point bit of a sore point though when you take into account that myself and many others were charged 3 quid booking fee on top of the ticket

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 18:11 - Aug 25 with 1097 viewsswans11

Have the Commercial Department "Earned One's Corn" for the York Match? on 17:36 - Aug 25 by Swanjaxs

Yes fair point bit of a sore point though when you take into account that myself and many others were charged 3 quid booking fee on top of the ticket

Why are we giving away tickets to dvla again. What do they do for swansea. How about giving some to us fans who are actually going to tonight's game buy one get one free or something
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024