Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. 15:41 - Sep 5 with 4893 viewsdgt73

Which one would you rather see happen ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 1762 viewsmarchamjack

Swans to win PL

Wales to qualify and then go and have a great few weeks following them

Best of both worlds

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:09 - Sep 5 with 1745 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans for me

Beware of the Risen People

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:33 - Sep 5 with 1708 viewssully49

It is a very good question, Wales winning would be great to stick both fingers up to the English who have written us off for years. Equally the Swans winning the PL then sticking 2 fingers up at English and the Scum. So its the Swans for me.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:36 - Sep 5 with 1697 viewsdgt73

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:33 - Sep 5 by sully49

It is a very good question, Wales winning would be great to stick both fingers up to the English who have written us off for years. Equally the Swans winning the PL then sticking 2 fingers up at English and the Scum. So its the Swans for me.

They were right in writing us off tho. We've been shite since 1958.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 20:38 - Sep 5 with 1655 viewsJack_Meoff

option b

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 20:47 - Sep 5 with 1642 viewsNewhousemustscore

Take it one step further.....Wales to win World Cup or Swans to win Premiership and I'd still pick Swans. 100% jack.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 21:00 - Sep 5 with 1627 viewscwrw

Swans
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 01:25 - Sep 6 with 1551 viewsTrundle10

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:36 - Sep 5 by dgt73

They were right in writing us off tho. We've been shite since 1958.

We only got into that tournament through the backdoor too.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:07 - Sep 6 with 1482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:04 - Sep 5 by dgt73

I'd rather see the Swans under 9's win a preseason kick about - than Wales win the World Cup.

Well that's one of the most ridiculous things you've ever posted on here and that's really saying something.

Back to the main question - my loyalty will always be with my home town so Swans for PL champions and then go on and win the most important trophy Europe has to offer - the European cup.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:11 - Sep 6 with 1472 viewsdgt73

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:07 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Well that's one of the most ridiculous things you've ever posted on here and that's really saying something.

Back to the main question - my loyalty will always be with my home town so Swans for PL champions and then go on and win the most important trophy Europe has to offer - the European cup.

Why is it ridiculous ?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:16 - Sep 6 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:11 - Sep 6 by dgt73

Why is it ridiculous ?

You'd rather our under nine's win a kick about tournament than Wales win the euro's? Seriously ?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:17 - Sep 6 with 1454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:11 - Sep 6 by dgt73

Why is it ridiculous ?

I mean for instance the words balance and context. Do they mean anything to you?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:31 - Sep 6 with 1442 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Must have gone to look them up

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:40 - Sep 6 with 1432 viewsdgt73

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:17 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I mean for instance the words balance and context. Do they mean anything to you?

No not really.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:51 - Sep 6 with 1421 viewstrampie

This is a Swansea supporters site.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:53 - Sep 6 with 1362 viewsdgt73

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:51 - Sep 6 by trampie

This is a Swansea supporters site.

Never.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:58 - Sep 6 with 1351 viewstrampie

Football is a bottom up game unlike Rugby and Cricket which are top down games.

eg Football promotes clubs before countries other sports promotes countries before clubs, this is a club site the answer is guaranteed, it might be a more interesting question on an international board for Welsh fans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:17 - Sep 6 with 1329 viewsItchySphincter

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:58 - Sep 6 by trampie

Football is a bottom up game unlike Rugby and Cricket which are top down games.

eg Football promotes clubs before countries other sports promotes countries before clubs, this is a club site the answer is guaranteed, it might be a more interesting question on an international board for Welsh fans.

It wouldn't be any more interesting and the results would be just as predictable - that's assuming there was enough interest to have such a forum in the first place. It would most likely be JBT talking to himself anyway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:24 - Sep 6 with 1312 viewstrampie

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:17 - Sep 6 by ItchySphincter

It wouldn't be any more interesting and the results would be just as predictable - that's assuming there was enough interest to have such a forum in the first place. It would most likely be JBT talking to himself anyway.

The one I look at I find is a really good forum and very popular amongst people that do use it, considering internationals are only played now and again and with Wales not qualifying for the final stages of a major tournie for a long time.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:27 - Sep 6 with 1308 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 09:40 - Sep 6 by dgt73

No not really.

Thans for confirming that!

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:28 - Sep 6 with 1308 viewslatchford

Wales for me
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:33 - Sep 6 with 1299 viewsSwansNZ

I'd rather us get a top 5 place and Europa, than Wales win the Euros.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:35 - Sep 6 with 1293 viewsDr_Winston

Never mind winning the PL. I'd trade Wales winning the Euros for the Swans finishing in the top four.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:38 - Sep 6 with 1287 viewsSwansNZ

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 10:35 - Sep 6 by Dr_Winston

Never mind winning the PL. I'd trade Wales winning the Euros for the Swans finishing in the top four.

There's not a Swans fan that would rather Wales win the Euros, than Swans win the PL.

Top 5 for me. I'd not trade in any cup win, even another COC.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 12:09 - Sep 6 with 1228 viewsGixerJack

Swans for me.

I've waited a lifetime for Wales to qualify for a tournament and resigned myself to the fact that I would never see it but always remained hopeful, so close to be going to France my cup is full at the moment.

What would make it overflow? Swans top 4 and Wales in the semi final (both achievable) but I've been disappointed so many times I refuse to get confident.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024