Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 08:57 - Oct 4 with 6046 viewsbuilthjack

Never seen it as busy as yesterday. Choc a bloc with people. The shops, pubs, and restaurants were taking serious money. The football team is still shite though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff on 09:46 - Oct 16 with 829 viewsperchrockjack

Sometimes I wish I really was back in Swansea to vote.

MAYBE its problem is to avoid voting automatically Labour.

I seem to recall there was an independent council some time ago ( I may be wrong) but Im not sure Labour councils and MPs have done much good.

No matter what my chum lifey says, its a pretty forlorn depressing place in many ways- not all- the decay ,the neglect, the lack of investment is palpable.

I believe Swansea people have been batterered mentally for many years given the destructions of tens of thousands of jobs. Cardiff has lost plenty and its industry but its reinvented itself and its regarded highly by visitors especially those going to Millstad or the Music venues, which is where I come in-- maybe we missed a trick by not building a stadium big enough to attract large events or a music venue that was pre eminent. In other words, Swansea finds an indentity.

Seriously ,it breaks my heart to this all and its got worse over the years. Having development on the edge of town is not really going to attract ;its the centre that needs to be the highlight.

Certainly, people on this site and beyond care more for Swansea than the cretins who ve been running it (down).

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff on 11:54 - Oct 16 with 795 viewsGB11

The council are actually considering stopping permits to pubs and clubs as currently we have the highest percentage per person in the UK.

I'm pretty happy with how much the city has moved on and the pubs, restaurants and clubs on offer are first class.

From what it was.
Cardiff on 17:49 - Oct 16 with 747 viewsCopperJack

Cardiff on 11:54 - Oct 16 by GB11

The council are actually considering stopping permits to pubs and clubs as currently we have the highest percentage per person in the UK.

I'm pretty happy with how much the city has moved on and the pubs, restaurants and clubs on offer are first class.

From what it was.

I agree, and there are more restaurants opening up in Swansea, which is great. The concern is the way the WAG continues to treat us with ignore and give all the money it gets into one place.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024