Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have backed Garry... 20:56 - Nov 21 with 3189 viewsraynor94

From the beginning, but today showed if we carry on the way we are going we are certain relegation candidates, how can such a talented squad perform like this, at least it proved Bartley and Leon sadly should never start again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I have backed Garry... on 23:14 - Nov 21 with 993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I have backed Garry... on 23:10 - Nov 21 by monmouth

He'll be writing us a letter next. I'll get my missus to slag him off on twitter.

I wonder what Lexy's been saying on Twitter and Facebook?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I have backed Garry... on 23:17 - Nov 21 with 982 viewsTim_Harry

I have backed Garry... on 23:07 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

I'll continue to support him while he's the manager of the club I support.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 23:09]

I'd normally agree with that.

The situation as I see it is that we have a squad that is capable of great things, with a manager that hasn't the tactical nous to nudge them in the right direction.

For that reason I can't support a manager that I think is holding Swansea City back.

Still think he's a club legend though. Just wish the tactics section of his UEFA A Licence book hadn't been ripped out.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 23:18]
I have backed Garry... on 23:22 - Nov 21 with 959 viewsLeonisGod

I have backed Garry... on 21:12 - Nov 21 by monmouth

I'm in your boat Raynes.

Ayew should also be cashed in on in my view if possible, even with his goals, unless someone can find him a position that works for the team. I'd be tempted to bin off Shelvey too if we can get a good deal and make Sigurdsson the main man again with everything going through him. High risk maybe, and they are very talented players, but its a team we need, backed by a very decent goalkeeper and a working defence.

Ayew's frustrating ain't he? I almost wish he'd stop popping up with the odd goal, as they mask his otherwise limited contribution. Didn't realise he was on the pitch second half. Based on his track record he's obviously a hugely talented player (which presumably is why he's apparently unstoppable). But he's not quite clicking for us, or we're not clicking for him (I don't know which to be honest).

And what the f has happened to our well drilled defensive work of last season? We're so open.
I have backed Garry... on 23:28 - Nov 21 with 944 viewsicecoldjack

I have backed Garry... on 23:22 - Nov 21 by LeonisGod

Ayew's frustrating ain't he? I almost wish he'd stop popping up with the odd goal, as they mask his otherwise limited contribution. Didn't realise he was on the pitch second half. Based on his track record he's obviously a hugely talented player (which presumably is why he's apparently unstoppable). But he's not quite clicking for us, or we're not clicking for him (I don't know which to be honest).

And what the f has happened to our well drilled defensive work of last season? We're so open.

The obvious answer is to put him up front. our shape doesn't get affected then,it's notlike Gomis is awesome at making the ball stick .

Without Ayew's goals we'd be really fooked so i think it's important to try and work him into our team, the more attacking threat the better.
I have backed Garry... on 23:41 - Nov 21 with 913 viewsskippyjack

I have backed Garry... on 23:28 - Nov 21 by icecoldjack

The obvious answer is to put him up front. our shape doesn't get affected then,it's notlike Gomis is awesome at making the ball stick .

Without Ayew's goals we'd be really fooked so i think it's important to try and work him into our team, the more attacking threat the better.

I have already stated what to do..

...........................Fab.........................
..........Amat....Williams.....Fed...........
Rangel...............Cork..............Tabanou
...........Ayew......Gylfi.....Montero........
.........................Gomis.........................

3 at the back gives us stability
Cork gives that strength in the middle
Rangel and Tabanou have license to get forward
It's just Montero will have to play more central.. or play Routledge.

It's how Bielsa incorporated Ayew in Marseille..

the 3-3-3-1 formation.. especially at home.. away from home we can put Shelvey in for Gylfi to tighten up the middle.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 23:44]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I have backed Garry... on 02:37 - Nov 22 with 803 viewsJonTheJack

I have backed Garry... on 21:19 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

To get the best out of Siggy you need either a top level striker who can both play his own game and support him (Wilf) or a workhorse who will adjust his own game to suit (Graham).

Agreed.

One of the things that irritated me even more today was that he took Eder off after 70 (odd) mins.

Monk has continuously brought Eder on for 3-5 minutes at the end of games and stuck with Gomis; and today I thought we would finally see Gylfi have a chance to link up with the only striker we have that can hold the ball up and link up a little.

Nope. Took him off a minute later.
I have backed Garry... on 04:08 - Nov 22 with 780 viewsSwansNZ

I have backed Garry... on 21:19 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

To get the best out of Siggy you need either a top level striker who can both play his own game and support him (Wilf) or a workhorse who will adjust his own game to suit (Graham).

And also 2 wingers playing wide, thus creating a bit more space for Gylfi in the middle. Why does GM not see a problem with Ayew playing one of our "wide" roles, mostly in the middle of the park.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I have backed Garry... on 06:04 - Nov 22 with 759 viewsjackal

We've got a team of mostly internationals but play like a team of strangers. No passion, flair, pace or desire.
Bournemouth were the opposite. They moved at pace, pressed our players and attacked in numbers.
It's got to be back to the drawing board and I'm afraid that means a change in management.
Garry seems at a loss. He wants the fans to get behind the team and then blames the fans for putting the players off with their noise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024