Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowest away followings 14:17 - Nov 23 with 3654 viewsdale18

As we are at Gillingham tomorrow night and its one hell of a journey from Rochdale we could see one of our lowest away followings for a while.

I know one of our lowest was like 45 at Swansea on a tuesday night, have we ever had lower than that in recent years?
Lowest away followings on 14:55 - Nov 23 with 3595 viewspioneer

Go back to the old days pre segregation and there was no way of recording away supporters but in the dark days of the mid seventies I remember night games at Swansea and Southend were there were single figure known Rochdale contingent. There may have been some exiles attending locally but very much doubt there were (m)any who drove down.
Lowest away followings on 15:08 - Nov 23 with 3557 viewsblackpoolcol

Here you go for the figures

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/take-a-bow-s

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Lowest away followings on 15:26 - Nov 23 with 3502 viewsfermin

Lowest away followings on 14:55 - Nov 23 by pioneer

Go back to the old days pre segregation and there was no way of recording away supporters but in the dark days of the mid seventies I remember night games at Swansea and Southend were there were single figure known Rochdale contingent. There may have been some exiles attending locally but very much doubt there were (m)any who drove down.

My memory of games down south in the 1980s is that 45 would have been on the large side. I remember going to a Friday night game at Southend in May 1986 and I don't think there was any segregation because I went on their old South Bank terrace (which seemed quite large to me at the time) with their home supporters, though I did find a few discreet Dale fans near one of the terrace barriers. There can't have been many of us there, especially as the total crowd was apparently around 1,400.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024