Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sad. 17:34 - Dec 9 with 3669 viewsJackfath

Sad Garry has gone. Had to be done but nevertheless sad.

😢

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I feel sad. on 17:40 - Dec 9 with 2460 viewsOldjack

It is a sad day for us ,but never-mind is it ,it's for the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I feel sad. on 17:42 - Dec 9 with 2421 viewsDavillin

I feel sad. on 17:40 - Dec 9 by Oldjack

It is a sad day for us ,but never-mind is it ,it's for the best

Agreed. Sadly.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I feel sad. on 17:55 - Dec 9 with 2371 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is sad that he initially showed quite a bit of promise only for it all to fall apart, but it has also left the club in a pretty poor position all round.
I feel sad. on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 2322 viewsEdmundo

I feel sad. on 17:55 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

It is sad that he initially showed quite a bit of promise only for it all to fall apart, but it has also left the club in a pretty poor position all round.

Not sure Monk is responsible for all the issues currently dragging the club down........players not giving 100%, lack of movement on stadium expansion, lack of inward investment.

He did make sum poor signings...Eder/Tabanou/Gomis/Naughton......would have helped if maybe two of the above were half decent.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

I feel sad. on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 2297 viewsGowerjack

I feel sad. on 18:03 - Dec 9 by Edmundo

Not sure Monk is responsible for all the issues currently dragging the club down........players not giving 100%, lack of movement on stadium expansion, lack of inward investment.

He did make sum poor signings...Eder/Tabanou/Gomis/Naughton......would have helped if maybe two of the above were half decent.

Two of them are on occasion ( Naughton & Gomis)

One has never been given a chance to bed in ( Eder)

And we've not seen the other one to make a informed decision....

Regretably the only constant has been the coaching and management hence todays decision.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I feel sad. on 18:09 - Dec 9 with 2273 viewsmichumagic9

The right decision but he will always be a club legend!
I feel sad. on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 2248 viewsLeonisGod

F*ck him!

Ha, no, not really. A sad day indeed; 11 years of fabulous service.
I feel sad. on 18:13 - Dec 9 with 2241 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am more worried than sad. It is always a gamble when you change mangers and Huw and the Board have done brilliantly so far but luck is bound to run out one day.
Come to think of it you don't often hear 'In Huw we trust' much anymore.
I hope he gets the right man as it will be a disaster for the Directors, the club, the supporters and the City as a whole if this one goes nipples up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

I feel sad. on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 2137 viewsCooperman

I've just turned on after 8 hours without social media and contact with the outside world. So, what have I missed?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I feel sad. on 23:24 - Dec 9 with 2118 viewsperchrockjack

Sad for monk. Well no.

Sad for club ,yep.

We re gonna be sadder still Saturday at 5pm

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I feel sad. on 23:24 - Dec 9 with 2121 viewslovejuicejack

I feel sad. on 23:21 - Dec 9 by Cooperman

I've just turned on after 8 hours without social media and contact with the outside world. So, what have I missed?

Nowt lad
I feel sad. on 23:25 - Dec 9 with 2113 viewsSwansNZ

I feel sad. on 18:03 - Dec 9 by Edmundo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3353199/Garry-Monk-sacking-inq

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I feel sad. on 23:27 - Dec 9 with 2097 viewsperchrockjack

It actually seems some are sadder to see their hero monk go than they ate about our team facing losing out on the biggest change to our finances in history.

Truly parochial tripe.

In fact ,all the offal in the butchers shop

I feel sad. on 23:29 - Dec 9 with 2085 viewsCooperman

I feel sad. on 23:27 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

It actually seems some are sadder to see their hero monk go than they ate about our team facing losing out on the biggest change to our finances in history.

Truly parochial tripe.

It needs to be 'the king is dead, long live the king'.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I feel sad. on 23:33 - Dec 9 with 2065 viewsJackanapes

One story, Sportsmail has learned, involves the £55,000-a-week striker Bafetimbi Gomis, who cleared his locker in pre-season and told his team-mates he was leaving for the riches of Dubai club Al Ahli. He was perfectly happy to walk away from the Premier League until the move broke down and he strolled back in. It is an attitude alien to the players and staff who rose through the divisions with the club.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I feel sad. on 23:34 - Dec 9 with 2059 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.our team and club are falling out of the stratosphere and cited next...yet monk, legend..bye Garry tab, good luck? Sentimental tripe.

We are held back by sentiment evidenced by the crazy wanting Rodgers returning.

In this context, we truly are small time club. Yet, some dicks on here patronise the likes of Huddersfield town.

We need to grow up quickly or die on the vine.

I feel sad. on 23:41 - Dec 9 with 2036 viewsJackFish

I feel sad. on 23:34 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Yep.our team and club are falling out of the stratosphere and cited next...yet monk, legend..bye Garry tab, good luck? Sentimental tripe.

We are held back by sentiment evidenced by the crazy wanting Rodgers returning.

In this context, we truly are small time club. Yet, some dicks on here patronise the likes of Huddersfield town.

We need to grow up quickly or die on the vine.

What are you blabbering on about? Hardly anyone on here disagrees that it's the right decision to sack him. Now that it's done people are just showing their gratitude to a man that's served our club with distinction as a player, captain and manager for nearly 12 years.
I feel sad. on 23:43 - Dec 9 with 2030 viewsJackFish

I feel sad. on 23:33 - Dec 9 by Jackanapes

One story, Sportsmail has learned, involves the £55,000-a-week striker Bafetimbi Gomis, who cleared his locker in pre-season and told his team-mates he was leaving for the riches of Dubai club Al Ahli. He was perfectly happy to walk away from the Premier League until the move broke down and he strolled back in. It is an attitude alien to the players and staff who rose through the divisions with the club.

I've heard this a few times this season, wasn't sure if it was true but looks like it is. Would certainly explain why he's been playing like a tvvat recently.
I feel sad. on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 2020 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry fishy. Cage rattled? Get the feck over it.

Caprice.

Got it.

Good.

I feel sad. on 23:48 - Dec 9 with 2008 viewsSwansNZ

I feel sad. on 23:27 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Truly parochial tripe.

It actually sad that a number on here are happy Monk is gone, as most were never happy he was appointed in the first place. He wouldn’t have been my first choice, but he did a good job overall.

Surely nobody can be happy about this, but it was of course inevitable.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I feel sad. on 23:52 - Dec 9 with 1991 viewsperchrockjack

Not happy personally but for the club yes. Big difference and some cocksuckers won't see it.

This business is tough and its results now not last year.

No business will continue to employ you based on last years appraisals.

it's simply staggering to see and hear such tripe over his leaving.

New manager turns it around and ,trust me, he be another former employee of our great club.

I feel sad. on 23:57 - Dec 9 with 1971 viewsphact0rri

I can't help but agree. Would have been nice if Garry was able to right the ship, but as it is I don't know where the future is. Though no matter what, Monk as Player and as GM is legendary stuff, even if it went out so dreadfully.

Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

I feel sad. on 00:01 - Dec 10 with 1955 viewsBloodyhills

I feel sad that ultimately he wasn't up to the job but sadder that he steered our club into very choppy waters.

Wish him well for the future.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I feel sad. on 00:01 - Dec 10 with 1950 viewsNookiejack

I suppose one discussion point is that on the face of it Laudrup was allowed to bring his own players in - has Monk? All the signings under Monk seem to be selected by Huw - which implies I suppose that Monk effectively is the coach - who selects the team and has to get the most out of Huw Jenkins signings. Whereas Laudrup actually brought a lot of his own players in.

Monk has been working with toothless strikers and the Board didn't reinvest in a quality striker (noting Gomis was already at the club - so effectively Bony money has only been spent on Eder? Recognising it has also gone towards Ayew but not on a top notch striker.
I feel sad. on 00:02 - Dec 10 with 1940 viewsBloodyhills

I feel sad. on 18:12 - Dec 9 by LeonisGod

F*ck him!

Ha, no, not really. A sad day indeed; 11 years of fabulous service.

He will always be a club legend.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024