Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention 22:51 - Dec 10 with 5898 viewsPintado

Lump on, that's our Spainish man Jenkins wants
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 22:51]

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:57 - Dec 10 with 5838 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

My Emery's Emery is my Friend.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:09 - Dec 10 with 5763 viewssomersetsimon

This bloke...?
Big in the 70's, but hasn't done much since.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:14 - Dec 10 with 5719 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Emery?

I'm board with this now.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 23:14]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:17 - Dec 10 with 5689 viewsSwansNZ

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:14 - Dec 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Emery?

I'm board with this now.

Don't start, you'll rub people up the wrong way.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:17 - Dec 10 with 5689 viewsjruss1

Might be too much of a strech but a really great manager.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:21 - Dec 10 with 5641 viewsraynor94

Pintado posting bull, shock horror

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:27 - Dec 10 with 5583 viewsSwansea93

After just paying 3m to sack the staff I can't see Huw stumping up big bucks to Sevilla for him

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:33 - Dec 10 with 5530 viewsPintado

Lol, I am only pointing out that he has come into the betting market, not claiming he told me personally he is joining,

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Login to get fewer ads

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 14:40 - Dec 11 with 5173 viewsCaemawrjack

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:33 - Dec 10 by Pintado

Lol, I am only pointing out that he has come into the betting market, not claiming he told me personally he is joining,

Also heard he's the main contender for the job, surprised as he's also been linked with Chelsea.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 14:45 - Dec 11 with 5131 viewsPegojack

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:33 - Dec 10 by Pintado

Ooh, you are awful .... .but I like you.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 15:16 - Dec 11 with 5007 viewstrampie

Emery would be another top notch manager for the Swans, Swansea linked with some names fairplay, might be hoping for too much to get a Sampaoli or an Emery but you never know.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 15:52 - Dec 11 with 4866 viewsossie_jacks

told you it was dick!!
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 15:54 - Dec 11 with 4846 viewslovejuicejack

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:09 - Dec 10 by somersetsimon

This bloke...?
Big in the 70's, but hasn't done much since.

Seperated at birth maybe

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:46 - Dec 14 with 4497 viewsSwansea93

Not knowing much about him is he any good? I've seen a few Sevilla games and they play good football, with him second favourite would anyone want him over Bielsa? Also wouldn't he cost alot of money to get out of Sevilla?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 4446 viewsDr_Winston

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:46 - Dec 14 by Swansea93

Not knowing much about him is he any good? I've seen a few Sevilla games and they play good football, with him second favourite would anyone want him over Bielsa? Also wouldn't he cost alot of money to get out of Sevilla?

Managed some strong La Liga finishes with a Valencia side that were suffering all sorts of financial problems at the time. Didn't do much in Russia, but has won the Europa League twice on the bounce with Sevilla.

Apparently he's out of contract in the summer but don't know if that's definitely the case.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:53 - Dec 14 with 4374 viewsNeathJack

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:49 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Managed some strong La Liga finishes with a Valencia side that were suffering all sorts of financial problems at the time. Didn't do much in Russia, but has won the Europa League twice on the bounce with Sevilla.

Apparently he's out of contract in the summer but don't know if that's definitely the case.

You'd have thought that if he stayed there until the summer, he'd have far bigger suitors than us knocking his door given his success at Sevilla.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:01 - Dec 14 with 4274 viewsDr_Winston

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 21:53 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

You'd have thought that if he stayed there until the summer, he'd have far bigger suitors than us knocking his door given his success at Sevilla.

That's why I'm taking all the links to him with a pinch of salt. Suspect he'll have much bigger fish to fry.

Would be landed if we do get him though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:05 - Dec 14 with 4219 viewsdailew

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:01 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

That's why I'm taking all the links to him with a pinch of salt. Suspect he'll have much bigger fish to fry.

Would be landed if we do get him though.

Turned down AC Milan in the summer, apparently.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:08 - Dec 14 with 4161 viewsDr_Winston

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:05 - Dec 14 by dailew

Turned down AC Milan in the summer, apparently.

Rafa is looking dodgy at the Bernabeu.

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:09 - Dec 14 with 4129 viewsGixerJack

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 23:14 - Dec 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Emery?

I'm board with this now.

This will be all over the papers"..
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 3947 viewsairedale

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:09 - Dec 14 by GixerJack

This will be all over the papers"..

I've heard he can be quite abrasive though.
Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:38 - Dec 14 with 3814 viewsnantywatcher

Unai Emery suddenly come in to contention on 22:24 - Dec 14 by airedale

I've heard he can be quite abrasive though.

We'll have to take the rough with the smooth if he comes.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024