Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As things stand 15:15 - Dec 19 with 10649 viewsJackFish

We're in the bottom three. Hopefully Man Utd can follow Chelsea's lead and stick a few past Norwich.
As things stand on 17:16 - Dec 19 with 1673 viewsmax936

As things stand on 17:11 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

Pardon?

Well l can't understand the clamour that abounds on here for them to to win the league myself, just my opinion hate the fukers along with the Tigers, been there twice with the Swans and once with ospreys and l can't stand the c@@ts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

As things stand on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 1661 viewsNeath_Jack

As things stand on 17:16 - Dec 19 by max936

Well l can't understand the clamour that abounds on here for them to to win the league myself, just my opinion hate the fukers along with the Tigers, been there twice with the Swans and once with ospreys and l can't stand the c@@ts.

I haven't seen anyone clamouring for them on here myself, plenty in the media, but the experts all say they can't win it.

Their fans are vile, always have been. Would still rather see them win than the likes of Liverpool/Chelsea etc with their hoards of plastic fans around here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

As things stand on 17:18 - Dec 19 with 1655 viewsPrivate_Partz

My scientific study suggests 34 points will be enough to stay up this season. Carry on as we are and we will get 33 points.
It is vey simple. Take third team from bottom (us) divide points gained big matches played and multiply by total matches played (38).
Ok it is not very scientific but it is never that far out. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As things stand on 17:19 - Dec 19 with 1648 viewsperchrockjack

As you know Steve I have utter contempt for anything Leicester. It's just me.

Comes to summat when you want Man Utd win as I did today. It's awful.

Leicester however is a remarkable story

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As things stand on 17:19 - Dec 19 with 1647 viewsmax936

As things stand on 16:14 - Dec 19 by Pegojack

Oh boll*cks.

Mourhino installed at Old Trafford on Monday, anyone?

nailed on Mikey

As things stand on 17:24 - Dec 19 with 1601 viewsmax936

As things stand on 17:17 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

I haven't seen anyone clamouring for them on here myself, plenty in the media, but the experts all say they can't win it.

Their fans are vile, always have been. Would still rather see them win than the likes of Liverpool/Chelsea etc with their hoards of plastic fans around here.

Neither of them two will win it, Man U with Mourinho might though and if it's a choice between those c@@ts and Leicester lm with you.

As things stand on 19:33 - Dec 19 with 1407 viewsjackjackjackjack

Thanks to Aston Villa getting a draw at Newcastle, a win for us tomorrow will take us up to 16th. Good times.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 19:41]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

As things stand on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 1395 viewsmrrockin

All we need to do is worry about ourselves and we'll be alright
Login to get fewer ads

As things stand on 00:34 - Dec 20 with 1249 viewsDJack

As things stand on 17:05 - Dec 19 by Darran

With all due respect that's nonsense though isn't it,every position in the league is about both,I'm pretty sure Man City will be hoping they win all their games over Christmas and Arsenal and Leicester lose all theirs.

It's how a league table works.

Maybe, maybe not... if we win every game from now other teams results wont matter as we will be more than safe.

If we lose every game from now on we are relegated.

If we get 40+ points we don't "need" other results.

Perchy has a point (or rather his missus does) you, however, are being a bit of a smart arse - think of your last great meal out, smile and chill the fũck-out!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

As things stand on 00:40 - Dec 20 with 1235 viewsSgorioFruit

If we reach 40 points this season i will never ever run a '40 point' thread again.

Deal?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

As things stand on 00:41 - Dec 20 with 1231 viewsJoe_bradshaw

As things stand on 17:18 - Dec 19 by Private_Partz

My scientific study suggests 34 points will be enough to stay up this season. Carry on as we are and we will get 33 points.
It is vey simple. Take third team from bottom (us) divide points gained big matches played and multiply by total matches played (38).
Ok it is not very scientific but it is never that far out. ;-)

Sorry PP but that theory doesn't work for us when the third from bottom team is us.

17 teams are currently on course to get at least a point a game so the requirement right now for us is 39 points.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

As things stand on 10:26 - Dec 20 with 1133 viewsPrivate_Partz

As things stand on 00:41 - Dec 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Sorry PP but that theory doesn't work for us when the third from bottom team is us.

17 teams are currently on course to get at least a point a game so the requirement right now for us is 39 points.

Am sticking to my guns on this one. There is another way which I suspect you would agree with and that is apply the same formula to the bottom six.
Be interesting to see whether it is 34 or 39 for survival. I supect it will be somewhere between. Only poor old Blackpool fell foul at 39. I feel so sorry for them. Decent supporters who deserved more. Just thought I would throw that one in 🙂

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As things stand on 10:29 - Dec 20 with 1127 viewsStarsky

As things stand on 00:40 - Dec 20 by SgorioFruit

If we reach 40 points this season i will never ever run a '40 point' thread again.

Deal?

Aye.. It'll be a 41 point thread instead

It's just the internet, init.

As things stand on 10:48 - Dec 20 with 1106 viewsWxmJax

Before the season began I had a feeling that we're going to get relegated this season, thinking back to the 80's when we went down after finishing 6th the season before and history repeating itself. After the first 4 games of this season I thought no chance but now I'm not so sure. Just hope I'm proved wrong in the same way as Gomis and Montero will prove me wrong.

We went down with 41 pts.

I'll settle for 45pts this season beginning with 3 points this afternoon. 10 wins from 22 matches it is then.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 10:52]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

As things stand on 11:03 - Dec 20 with 1069 viewsJoe_bradshaw

As things stand on 10:26 - Dec 20 by Private_Partz

Am sticking to my guns on this one. There is another way which I suspect you would agree with and that is apply the same formula to the bottom six.
Be interesting to see whether it is 34 or 39 for survival. I supect it will be somewhere between. Only poor old Blackpool fell foul at 39. I feel so sorry for them. Decent supporters who deserved more. Just thought I would throw that one in 🙂

I agree that it will probably end up around 36/37 as it does most seasons.

Our opponents today went down with 42 points in 2003 which is a sobering thought.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024