Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another inept performance by.................................................... 19:19 - Dec 26 with 3304 viewshydraulicjack

Another Premiership referee
Why always us!!
It beggers belief on times we played against a physical west Brom team a shocking referee and 2 even worse linesmen

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 3289 viewsJackfath

One of their players commited afoul in the first 10 mins or so and the ref spoke to him. At any other time of the game after that it would have been a yellow card.

It does my swede in why they dont dish out cards from the off.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 3273 viewshydraulicjack

Ye the one on Leon stopped is breaking away

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 3190 viewsymaohyd

I don't often go along with the criticism of refs, but a woeful performance by him.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:40 - Dec 26 with 3162 viewslifelong

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:38 - Dec 26 by ymaohyd

I don't often go along with the criticism of refs, but a woeful performance by him.

Yes, it was. I was surprised when he didn't give the penalty towards the end.
Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 3120 viewsAnotherJohn

It is true that lots of run-of-the-mill calls went against us. I'm not complaining though because we lucked out on two huge penalty decisions. It balances out last week a bit, though I think we are about three big calls in credit.
Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:52 - Dec 26 with 3074 viewsmax936

He shouldn't be allowed to ref a Sunday league game I would say an U10's game, but youngsters don't deserve that he's absolutely shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:52 - Dec 26 with 3072 viewsPacemaker

Two games running I have seen our players wrestled to the floor in what can only be described as rugby tackles.

WHU left back actually high tackled Gomis with a headlock on him right on the edge of the wing in front of the Lino. No card nothing, today Taylor was taken out by a number of players in off the ball tackles, that is without the shirt pulling and holding. Leon, Siggy and Ki all taken out or fouled nothing as advantage played, but the pace has been taken out of the move.

Yet we pass too closely to an opponent and they go down like they have been slammed into.

We need to get as cute as the other teams.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:55 - Dec 26 with 3047 viewsStarsky

On the stream, the commentator was saying how most of the decisions went Swansea's way.
Strewth

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 3022 viewsHighjack

I thought routledge was being raped at one point.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 2909 viewsEdmundo

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:23 - Dec 26 by hydraulicjack

Ye the one on Leon stopped is breaking away

That was a definite yellow...... stopped our attack in it's tracks!

Time and again they did this and fell down at the earliest opportunity to stop play, feign injury and win free kicks......a Pulis team all over. And an inept refereeing show!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 2647 viewsdcd14

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 20:33 - Dec 26 by Edmundo

Time and again they did this and fell down at the earliest opportunity to stop play, feign injury and win free kicks......a Pulis team all over. And an inept refereeing show!

Roger East consistently inept.
Another inept performance by.................................................... on 00:35 - Dec 27 with 2471 viewsWxmJax

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 19:55 - Dec 26 by Starsky

On the stream, the commentator was saying how most of the decisions went Swansea's way.
Strewth

You mean ......on the stream Barry Horne was saying how most of the decisions went Swansea's way. There's a difference.

Missus started watching it and said how one sided Horne's comments were.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 00:46 - Dec 27 with 2439 viewsDan_Swan

Another inept performance by.................................................... on 20:33 - Dec 26 by Edmundo

From memory it was Brunt who should have (arguably) had a yellow card for feigning injury before that when he was playing down the left flank.

Still following Dr's orders!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024