Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sampaoli 15:32 - Jan 6 with 21459 viewspencoedjack

Has just resigned from Chile job

Tim Vickery on Talksport thinks he could be coming to us (although he did say there would be a lot of potential jobs he could get)

Interesting
Sampaoli on 09:11 - Jan 7 with 2301 viewslovejuicejack

Sampaoli on 09:03 - Jan 7 by therealme

Vickery's twitter feed as of 8 hrs ago

1) IF he quits 2) he'll have a lot of options. "long shot" to Swansea and Huw will have to talk a good game to get him

Unlikely is my view.

If he quits, I thought Vickery said he had quit. I'm off for a hair transplant so I can pull it out!
Sampaoli on 09:34 - Jan 7 with 2195 viewslancasterswan

This is interesting. Sampaoli flew to Miami yesterday 'for personal reasons' . He will be returning to Chile on Friday and is still in communication with the Chilean National Federation about the manager's job. He then flies to Europe as the 11th Jan is the day pencilled in for the FIFA Men's World Coach of the year. Of those nominated, he is one of the shortlist of three to win, alongside Guardiola and Enrique.

Surely, surely out of our league unless a punt on access to 150 million next year attracts him?
Sampaoli on 09:42 - Jan 7 with 2142 viewspencoedjack

Sampaoli on 09:03 - Jan 7 by therealme

Vickery's twitter feed as of 8 hrs ago

1) IF he quits 2) he'll have a lot of options. "long shot" to Swansea and Huw will have to talk a good game to get him

Unlikely is my view.

He has changed his tune from TS yesterday afternoon then .....

Anyone know if the Hawksbee & Jacobs show has a podcast ?
Sampaoli on 10:06 - Jan 7 with 2027 viewsmax936

Sampaoli on 09:42 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

He has changed his tune from TS yesterday afternoon then .....

Anyone know if the Hawksbee & Jacobs show has a podcast ?

If you go to the Talksport website you should find a recording of ydays show, l'd expect that there is a podcast though, l know Durham and Goughie's show has one, although that one is best avoided as well as their show

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sampaoli on 10:26 - Jan 7 with 1941 views2bzapt

I do hope he does come. The tactics that curtis has been using for the games hes been in charged are very similar to Sampaoli's so who knows...
Sampaoli on 10:51 - Jan 7 with 1812 viewslancasterswan

Tim Vickery and Jon Arnold

BBC Radio 5 Live, Up All Night , World Football Phone-In

A few days old now with a realistic insight on the Swansea/Sampaoli theme. You've about a day left to download it. Call is about 23 minutes in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dg9gs#play
Sampaoli on 12:04 - Jan 7 with 1546 viewsjackbrick

Sampaoli on 10:51 - Jan 7 by lancasterswan

Tim Vickery and Jon Arnold

BBC Radio 5 Live, Up All Night , World Football Phone-In

A few days old now with a realistic insight on the Swansea/Sampaoli theme. You've about a day left to download it. Call is about 23 minutes in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dg9gs#play

Sounds like he is a superb manager, here's to praying that's what we are holding out for!
Sampaoli on 12:48 - Jan 7 with 1357 viewsmonmouth

I don't want to prejudge but I'm going to. I don't think we have a cat's chance in hell of landing this fish. He is at the top of his reputation curve and he will make the most of that at a bigger european club than us. In the UK might even be a tempter for the Manchester clubs depending on what Guardiola is doing.

It would be astounding if he chose to come to south wales.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Sampaoli on 12:54 - Jan 7 with 1311 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sampaoli on 12:48 - Jan 7 by monmouth

I don't want to prejudge but I'm going to. I don't think we have a cat's chance in hell of landing this fish. He is at the top of his reputation curve and he will make the most of that at a bigger european club than us. In the UK might even be a tempter for the Manchester clubs depending on what Guardiola is doing.

It would be astounding if he chose to come to south wales.

I agree.

Other than the very biggest clubs the only others that I could see having a chance would be the likes of Spurs or Liverpool.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024