Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. 14:25 - Jan 10 with 6752 viewsJonTheJack

What a time to be alive.

In all seriousness; I want this guy out of football. It makes me sick to the stomach that he is robbing a living out of this game and our club.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 14:42 - Jan 10 with 4832 viewsDyfnant

Curt gave him his chance, played like a c*nt again. Thankfully it wasn't a league game, never want to see him in a swans shirt again.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:29 - Jan 10 with 4717 viewsmax936

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw he was captain today, strueth.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:31 - Jan 10 with 4699 viewsWatchman

the thing that strikes you is that there was not a single leader on the pitch today not even the senior pro's. Shapeless Poor huff and puff football

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:32 - Jan 10 with 4689 viewsmax936

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:31 - Jan 10 by Watchman

the thing that strikes you is that there was not a single leader on the pitch today not even the senior pro's. Shapeless Poor huff and puff football

Spot on.

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:40 - Jan 10 with 4647 viewsSS2013

How does he keep getting game time ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:42 - Jan 10 with 4631 viewstherealme

If Monk didn't play him vs Bmouth, Lpool and Leics he would still be in the job. I firmly believe that

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 15:43 - Jan 10 with 4623 viewsUxbridge

Thought it was a quite damning indictment of the likes of Cork, Shelvey and Gomis.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:18 - Jan 10 with 4500 viewsKilkennyjack

Shite player and the penalty told its own sad lazy story. A liability thAt offers our club nothing and never has. This guy cost us a million btw.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 4419 viewstomdickharry

Why cannot the very well paid people running the football side of our club recognise that Bartley is a liability.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:48 - Jan 10 with 4391 viewsDafyddHuw

The thread title says it all. Kyle Bartley. Captain. Of the Swans. That's how low we've sunk.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:49 - Jan 10 with 4384 viewspencoedjack

If players were rated on pay to ability would (in my opinion) be the worst player ever to consistently get game time at Swansea.

He is fuking gash.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:53 - Jan 10 with 4340 viewsblaine_scfc

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:49 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

If players were rated on pay to ability would (in my opinion) be the worst player ever to consistently get game time at Swansea.

He is fuking gash.

I always try not to slag off players. But today was the last straw.

Jonjo
Bartley
Tabanou
Emnes
Gomis

Get them out, build a squad for championship out of the salaries that shovel of sh*t take home.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:10 - Jan 10 with 4183 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Looking at the line-up Jack Cork had to be captain today surely.

He didn't have the greatest game but, considering he was doing his own, Grimes' and Shelvey's work in midfield I thought he put a shift in.

I love Alan Curtis to bits but I cannot fathom his selection of skipper today.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 4145 viewsHighjack

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:10 - Jan 10 by Joe_bradshaw

He didn't have the greatest game but, considering he was doing his own, Grimes' and Shelvey's work in midfield I thought he put a shift in.

I fear that the phrase "I love Alan Curtis but...." will be making several appearances between now and our inevitable return to the championship.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:13 - Jan 10 with 4141 viewsMrSwerve

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:53 - Jan 10 by blaine_scfc

Jonjo
Bartley
Tabanou
Emnes
Gomis

Get them out, build a squad for championship out of the salaries that shovel of sh*t take home.

Emnes was absolutely fine today.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:25 - Jan 10 with 4093 viewsawayjack

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:13 - Jan 10 by MrSwerve

Emnes was absolutely fine today.

Yup certainly no shortage of effort and created space. Touch let him down a little but way down a long list of poor performers today.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:32 - Jan 10 with 4051 viewsmax936

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 16:53 - Jan 10 by blaine_scfc

Jonjo
Bartley
Tabanou
Emnes
Gomis

Very harsh on Emnes, lad as never got a good deal on here, he works hard and cares and it shows, yes he's limited granted, but ffs time we cut this guy some serious slack, he's hardly played all season and compare him with others who the same applies he was head and shoulders above any of them, which proves that he trains hard and works hard in training and looks after himself, gimme me a dozen Emnes over a dozen Shelvey's all day long.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 23:34]

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:34 - Jan 10 with 4035 viewsbluenile

Emnes was fine.........certainly showed a few other players up, but why let the simple matter of facts get in the way eh?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 00:05 - Jan 11 with 3976 viewsDyfnant

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:10 - Jan 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Trying to inspire him I expect, can't polish a turd though

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 01:23 - Jan 11 with 3870 viewslovejuicejack

I just cannot get my head around why kyle Bartley is still at the club let alone getting first team action, can no one at the club see how gash be is? Seriously be s lucky not to concede another pen today. This period in the swans history will always stick with me for having players like Bartley in it and why.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 01:57 - Jan 11 with 3858 viewsDyfnant

Dr. W could not be reached for comment.

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 03:10 - Jan 11 with 3823 viewsRogerstone

I thought cork would have had a chance.

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 04:19 - Jan 11 with 3798 viewsSwansea93

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 03:10 - Jan 11 by Rogerstone

I thought cork would have had a chance.

Gobsmacked when I saw Bartley as captain, I don't get what mamagement see in him he constantly looks nervous on the ball.

On to Emnes I thought he was alright and he put in a better shift than Gomis, I'd probably start him upfront instead of Gomis, at least he puts a shift in and trys hard.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 06:23 - Jan 11 with 3741 viewsMissKiki

When I saw that he had the armband I knew we were hosed. He's not even Championship material and that penalty conceded... I do have to agree that if anyone were to have been given the armband it should have been Cork.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:10 - Jan 11 with 3598 viewsDevz00

I think recent performances have ended the Amat v Bartley debate.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024