Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran 22:04 - Jan 26 with 21837 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

In the same manner as Darran likes to create individual threads to make himself feel special, warm and fuzzy inside at the expense of someone else, I too will do the same.

Darran may think he knows it all - afterall he spends way too long on this forum and thinks he knows posters better than themselves.

However, he knows f*ck all. He just likes to feel important.

He's a failed mod, and a failure at being right. He is.... a failure. So here's a little of his own medicine (nobody can say he hasn't asked for this!).

Discuss.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Darran on 22:49 - Jan 26 with 3605 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:45 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

He takes the pith out of you on many occasions, and it's sad you have to ignore him. Others here think he can't do any wrong mind, as shown in this thread.

This may have been started to trivially make a point and get other people's opinions, but it seems he has his own fan club of cackling lackies who are happy to see him continually bating individual posters instead of valuable comments.

I didn't bait you I simply pointed out you were telling fibs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran on 22:54 - Jan 26 with 3611 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:49 - Jan 26 by Darran

I didn't bait you I simply pointed out you were telling fibs.

strong words calling someone a liar. Without any evidence to back up your claim though is libellous.

I'm not bothered what you think. I am curious though what others do - and it seems you have a trolling fan club.

Darran on 22:58 - Jan 26 with 3578 viewsphact0rri

Well this apparently backfired...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Darran on 23:00 - Jan 26 with 3568 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:58 - Jan 26 by phact0rri

Well this apparently backfired...

so you too claim you've never seen Darran do the same?

Soon this thread will disappear into obscurity. Darran however will continue intentionally winding people up and accusing people of bullshit.

Darran on 23:01 - Jan 26 with 3563 viewsjedijack

I didn't realise watching the BBC was such a shameful act.
Darran on 23:02 - Jan 26 with 3557 viewsJackfath

What have I done?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Darran on 23:13 - Jan 26 with 3525 viewsLoyal

Darran on 22:12 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Clearly whenever you do the same it doesn't touch a nerve with you?!?

You've not touched a nerve with me. I've just got plenty of time to highlight your stupidity tonight.

Remember all the similar threads you've started on individual posters here on PS - trying in some way to come across as superior or better than people will often make you look a prick. You try to create divides on the site, or turn things into a medi-power struggle.

You are nothing but a disruptive force on planet swans - often turning conversations and threads into something bitter. Killing the atmosphere of the site from something positive into something negative and malignant.

But you carry on you, rolling around thinking you're superior. Whatever floats your boat. This is a thread for others to discuss as that way you may learn something!

It's because of him my wife left me, took all the furniture, the kids and the car.
I will never forgive him, and he thinks he knows me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Darran on 23:16 - Jan 26 with 3511 viewsepaul

Kinell you need to chill mun, this is an Internet forum that's all, dazza is ok

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Darran on 23:17 - Jan 26 with 3506 viewsLoyal

Darran on 22:33 - Jan 26 by Highjack

It's been a while since we've had a meltdown of this scale on here.

I'll help you out on the weekend.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Darran on 00:01 - Jan 27 with 3453 viewsBanosswan

Darran on 22:45 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

He takes the pith out of you on many occasions, and it's sad you have to ignore him. Others here think he can't do any wrong mind, as shown in this thread.

This may have been started to trivially make a point and get other people's opinions, but it seems he has his own fan club of cackling lackies who are happy to see him continually bating individual posters instead of valuable comments.

If you read his posts as much as you claim then of course he can be a Two hat on occasion. But mostly you can see that his heart is in the right place and he is here to stimulate discussion on the swans.

I don't agree with everything my wife says, but I still love her (I don't love Darran sexually, but think his hair is hot).

Also you keep referencing his disability, wind your neck in, his family have been through some awful times, but still come across as loving, caring people.

If an internet persona affects you this deeply, maybe (as jackportis said), you need a timeout.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 0:03]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Darran on 00:05 - Jan 27 with 3444 viewsLoyal

Darran on 00:01 - Jan 27 by Banosswan

If you read his posts as much as you claim then of course he can be a Two hat on occasion. But mostly you can see that his heart is in the right place and he is here to stimulate discussion on the swans.

I don't agree with everything my wife says, but I still love her (I don't love Darran sexually, but think his hair is hot).

Also you keep referencing his disability, wind your neck in, his family have been through some awful times, but still come across as loving, caring people.

If an internet persona affects you this deeply, maybe (as jackportis said), you need a timeout.

Paragraph 3 - 👍

Darran on 00:08 - Jan 27 with 3443 viewsepaul

Darran on 00:01 - Jan 27 by Banosswan

Just about spot on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Darran on 00:10 - Jan 27 with 3438 viewsKilkennyjack

Well i am Team Dazzler. I enjoy his posts.

Beware of the Risen People

Darran on 00:22 - Jan 27 with 3422 viewsSwanjaxs

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone that doesn't know what's going on, he claims I've watched a match on BBC against Oxford for the cup - even though I didn't as I was working.

But he has evidence!!!

I posted a comment on the matchday thread!! And so he keeps calling me a liar!

FFS. Sherlock f*cking Holmes on a wheelchair he is!

Sorry mate to ask this... but are you pissed ? .... sounds like a drunken rant tbh
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 1:54]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Darran on 01:52 - Jan 27 with 3343 viewsTreforys_Jack

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone that doesn't know what's going on, he claims I've watched a match on BBC against Oxford for the cup - even though I didn't as I was working.

But he has evidence!!!

I posted a comment on the matchday thread!! And so he keeps calling me a liar!

FFS. Sherlock f*cking Holmes on a wheelchair he is!

Wouldn't that make him Ironside? Seriously mate, pitiful thread. Didn't you used to be DYSS?
Darran on 03:06 - Jan 27 with 2792 viewsdameedna

Ironside
Kojak
Frank Cannon

They are all on here
Darran on 05:27 - Jan 27 with 2776 viewsphact0rri

Darran on 23:00 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

so you too claim you've never seen Darran do the same?

Soon this thread will disappear into obscurity. Darran however will continue intentionally winding people up and accusing people of bullshit.

Do what.. make a post looking for agreement, and having trouble finding people to give him a bit of an ego boost? Can't say I have.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Darran on 07:01 - Jan 27 with 2753 viewsbuilthjack

He's a wind up merchant, a bit of a loveable rogue.
A lot of his posts are there to wind a few up. A clever sod he is.
But am sure that underneath that he's a decent fella.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Darran on 07:53 - Jan 27 with 2719 viewslifelong

I think Darran is a wonderful person.
Darran on 10:08 - Jan 27 with 2666 viewsperchrockjack

Seems to have irritated even his name.

How the lovely Gorseinon today Roger

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Darran on 10:54 - Jan 27 with 2622 viewsJackanapes

I know the OP likes to communicate with pictures due to his aching stupidity so heres a picture of a car crash to symbolise this thread.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 10:58]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Darran on 11:06 - Jan 27 with 2596 viewsperchrockjack

Hope that wasn't a fatal

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Darran on 11:14 - Jan 27 with 2583 viewsbathgatejack

Darran on 11:06 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Hope that wasn't a fatal

Long live Darren
Darran on 11:40 - Jan 27 with 2555 viewsJackanapes

Hope that wasn't a fatal

If the right people were in it we could look at it as a win. The greater good etc.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Darran on 11:42 - Jan 27 with 2549 viewsHighjack

Hope that wasn't a fatal

No it looks more like a Renault.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024