Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? 16:01 - Jan 27 with 39634 viewsSheffieldjack

Forza Italian Football are reporting our interest in Alberto Paloschi. This may well be a realistic option for us.

Premier League side Swansea City have joined the queue of Serie A sides eager to sign Chievo striker Alberto Paloschi.

The Swans recently appointed Francesco Guidolin as their new coach, and the former Udinese boss has reportedly expressed his desire to bring the 26-year-old to Wales in an attempt to improve the team’s scoring record as they have only found the net on 22 occasions in the 2015-16 season.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Swansea have increased their previous offer to €8 million plus €2m in bonuses in order to beat Atalanta, who have seen their bid of €7m plus €1m in bonuses rejected.

Sampdoria have also been linked to the player, as they could soon lose their forward Eder, with the likes of Leicester City and Inter keen on the Brazilian-born Italy international.

Paloschi has scored eight goals in 21 Serie A appearances so far, closing in on his 2013-2014 record of 13 league goals.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:50 - Jan 27 with 4369 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:36 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

Great TV Channel.....Weirdo TV, Fit right in then.

Glad it showed him scoring a few at the end as the first few showing examples of him missing!!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:55 - Jan 27 with 4300 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:50 - Jan 27 by Vetchfieldpasty

Great TV Channel.....Weirdo TV, Fit right in then.

Glad it showed him scoring a few at the end as the first few showing examples of him missing!!

Well I watched Benteke and Frimino and a few others playing for Liverpool last night and they individually cost significantly more than Alberto and they couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, let alone hit the net or get any on target for that matter.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:56 - Jan 27 with 4294 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:20 - Jan 27 by BravoJack

Awful player :(

Worse than Gomis? Surely not....
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:59 - Jan 27 with 4233 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I know absolutely nothing about the lad but I much prefer the idea of a manager's signing than a chairman's signing.

Let's hope he adapts very quickly to the Premier League.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:01 - Jan 27 with 4204 viewsItchySphincter

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:56 - Jan 27 by Sheffieldjack

Crap thing to say. If he's a better player than Gomis he'll be very good unless we f*ck him up too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:06 - Jan 27 with 4123 viewsAngelRangelQS

From his record, the few videos on YouTube and the fact that it's likely to be with Guidolin's blessing I think he seems a good signing
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:07 - Jan 27 with 4114 viewsDarran

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:06 - Jan 27 by AngelRangelQS

From his record, the few videos on YouTube and the fact that it's likely to be with Guidolin's blessing I think he seems a good signing

Yes he does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 4070 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:01 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

Crap thing to say. If he's a better player than Gomis he'll be very good unless we f*ck him up too.

I'm assuming that he's Gomis' replacement - hence the comparison.
Login to get fewer ads

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:15 - Jan 27 with 4005 viewsdonkonky

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:11 - Jan 27 by Sheffieldjack

Maybe replacing Eder?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:18 - Jan 27 with 3953 viewsSheffieldjack

I can't see us sticking with Gomis somehow, but who knows?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 3945 viewsskippyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:11 - Jan 27 by Sheffieldjack

Nope.. Paloschi can play in the Trequartista role or in a Il Tridente.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 19:21]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:24 - Jan 27 with 3861 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:46 - Jan 27 by max936

He's frigging rubbish mun I've seen better on Cimla common, he'll have more luck scoring down wind street than in the prem mun.

Iam just pre empting the fallout that'll happen on here after his first game if he doesn't score at least an hatrick

Welcome Alberto if and when you arrive and good luck
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:51]

Like the way he was running at defenders and taking them on . I hope this means Francesco is having his say in transfers. Yes got great contacts and knowledge so let him go for it I say.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:26 - Jan 27 with 3838 viewshobo

Doesn't seem like he'll add anything different. He looks a Similar type of player to Gomis
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:28 - Jan 27 with 3809 viewsClinton

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:19 - Jan 27 by skippyjack

Spell checker changing your words ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 3791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:56 - Jan 27 by Sheffieldjack

There's nothing wrong with Gomis. If we gave him better supply he'd score more . It's really THAT simple. Perhaps Paloschi is being brought in to play behind Bafe to support as well as getting some goals for himself

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:31 - Jan 27 with 3370 viewsSheffieldjack

Who do you see him playing behind? Gomis, who seems to be always offside, would drive him mad!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:32 - Jan 27 with 3347 viewsClinton

On that video, where's he playing ? More empty seats than the CCS

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:32 - Jan 27 with 3342 viewsskippyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:28 - Jan 27 by Clinton

Spell checker changing your words ?

Nope, i don't have spell checker.. Trident = Tridente = three prongs
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 19:33]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:33 - Jan 27 with 3331 viewsItchySphincter

You're wasted on here skip.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:34 - Jan 27 with 3306 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He's been hot this season - 8 goals in 21 league appearances (19 starts). Nobody else on his club has more than 4. He's currently 10th in scoring in Serie A.

Looks like Chievo plays with 2 forwards, and I get the feeling that Guidolin is looking to do the same.

Fingers crossed...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:37 - Jan 27 with 3262 viewsshandyjack

Coming in to replace wayne in the 2ish up top we are currently playing with Ayew

Poll: Expectation for the season

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 3219 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:34 - Jan 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

He's been hot this season - 8 goals in 21 league appearances (19 starts). Nobody else on his club has more than 4. He's currently 10th in scoring in Serie A.

Looks like Chievo plays with 2 forwards, and I get the feeling that Guidolin is looking to do the same.

Fingers crossed...

I can't see how Guidolin could do it with the current strikers we have available. We've tried Ayew playing behind Gomis but that didn't work. To throw Paloschi into that mix doesn't look realistic.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 3201 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:37 - Jan 27 by shandyjack

Coming in to replace wayne in the 2ish up top we are currently playing with Ayew

Yes, that's possible. Good idea!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 3193 viewsshandyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:39 - Jan 27 by Sheffieldjack

I can't see how Guidolin could do it with the current strikers we have available. We've tried Ayew playing behind Gomis but that didn't work. To throw Paloschi into that mix doesn't look realistic.

we are pretty puch playing with 2 up top now with Wayne and Ayew ahead of the middle 4

Poll: Expectation for the season

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:42 - Jan 27 with 3184 viewsskippyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 19:33 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

You're wasted on here skip.

I knew what Trequartista was.. but struggled with the correct definition of Italian saying for '3 pronged attack'..

...........Neymar..........
Suarez..............Messi

..........Gomis............
Ayew............Paloschi
...........Gylf................ the Trequartista.. usually De Guzman.
...Ki..............Britton...
Taylor..Fed..Ash..Rangel

Trequartista isn't the correct term after all.. but Paloschi can play in the Tridente.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024