Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypsy Boy in the rugger? 12:26 - Mar 13 with 13628 viewsDarran

Is this racist?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/six-nations-chiefs-launch-ra

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 10:04 - Mar 15 with 1459 viewsraynor94

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 09:35 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

Eddie Jones is storing up trouble for himself over this.
Essentially saying the matter is over, because Marler was ordered to apologise at half time because his comments were picked up and the England analysts decided to try and mitigate any issues.

The English media is giving Jones an easy ride over this whilst they are winning. As soon as a few defeats come along it will be dragged back up and used as a stick to beat him. The press will turn on him as quick as they turned on Capello, and players in that dressing room will reveal the truth about the "apology".

I hope and trust had the roles been reversed the WRU would suspend any player admitting racial abuse until a full disciplinary hearing.

I must be getting old, people taking umbrage at a player calling another a Gypsy, when did that become racist? Tyson Fury trades on it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 11:14 - Mar 15 with 1439 viewssherpajacob

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 10:04 - Mar 15 by raynor94

I must be getting old, people taking umbrage at a player calling another a Gypsy, when did that become racist? Tyson Fury trades on it

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/discrimination/protected-characteristics/gypsi

Substitute the word gypsy for Jew or black and tell me it's still not racist..

Eddie Jones and others seem determined to hang onto the archaic "it's only banter" defence.

Paul canonville, Laurie Cunningham etc were all told ignore it it's only banter.
I hope the irb make a firm stand on this, however I sense it is being swept under the carpet, partly because the biggest and richest rugby nation is on a winning run.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 11:39 - Mar 15 with 1418 viewsLoyal

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 10:04 - Mar 15 by raynor94

It was said in a derogatory way, as is pointed out by Sherpa.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 11:44 - Mar 15 with 1412 viewsDarran

Nobody would give a toss if Wales has won and hardly anyone wants to mentioning the eye gouging incident.
Wasn't looking my arse the dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doing.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 1361 viewsraynor94

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 11:14 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/discrimination/protected-characteristics/gypsi

Substitute the word gypsy for Jew or black and tell me it's still not racist..

Eddie Jones and others seem determined to hang onto the archaic "it's only banter" defence.

Paul canonville, Laurie Cunningham etc were all told ignore it it's only banter.
I hope the irb make a firm stand on this, however I sense it is being swept under the carpet, partly because the biggest and richest rugby nation is on a winning run.

Well I find it a lot of fuss over absolutely nothing, as others have said if Wales had won nothing would have been said, and I sincerely hope you don't chant at Andy Carroll or any player with long hair at the Liberty

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1349 viewssherpajacob

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:07 - Mar 15 by raynor94

Well I find it a lot of fuss over absolutely nothing, as others have said if Wales had won nothing would have been said, and I sincerely hope you don't chant at Andy Carroll or any player with long hair at the Liberty

i dont chant abuse at any players at the liberty, i sit with my son and i try to set an example by cheering for our team and not abusing opposition.

i'm old enough to remember hearing monkey chants on the north bank , one game against brentford was particulary vile. that was laughed off by some as a lot of fuss over nothing.

i sincerely hope you werent one of those doing the chanting back in the day.
it was wrong then, its wrong now.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1344 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:07 - Mar 15 by raynor94

Or any fans with long hair at the Liberty.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1334 viewsraynor94

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:17 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

i dont chant abuse at any players at the liberty, i sit with my son and i try to set an example by cheering for our team and not abusing opposition.

i'm old enough to remember hearing monkey chants on the north bank , one game against brentford was particulary vile. that was laughed off by some as a lot of fuss over nothing.

I can remember Bananas being thrown and monkey chants in the early seventies at the Vetch, thank god we have moved on, but honestly I find this gypsy gate a total overreaction and you want the IRB to come down heavy, do you feel the same about the eye gouging?

Login to get fewer ads

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:36 - Mar 15 with 1322 viewssherpajacob

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:24 - Mar 15 by raynor94

I can remember Bananas being thrown and monkey chants in the early seventies at the Vetch, thank god we have moved on, but honestly I find this gypsy gate a total overreaction and you want the IRB to come down heavy, do you feel the same about the eye gouging?

if francis is guilty he should face a long ban. the minimum is 12 weeks.

the guilt of marler is not in question. the minimum is 4 weeks, plus a few more if hes found guilty of the elbow on evans.

eddie jones says his apology means he should face no further sanction. that would be unacceptable as already stated by guscott, dean ryan and others.

this is nothing to do with who won or lost, ive already said i trust the wru would suspend any welsh player who had admitted racial abuse.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:56 - Mar 15 with 1308 viewsraynor94

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:36 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

if francis is guilty he should face a long ban. the minimum is 12 weeks.

the guilt of marler is not in question. the minimum is 4 weeks, plus a few more if hes found guilty of the elbow on evans.

eddie jones says his apology means he should face no further sanction. that would be unacceptable as already stated by guscott, dean ryan and others.

this is nothing to do with who won or lost, ive already said i trust the wru would suspend any welsh player who had admitted racial abuse.

Well let's agree to disagree, because I can't get my head around Gypsy being racist, I wonder what Rose Lee thinks of the fuss

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 14:35 - Mar 15 with 1275 viewsLoyal

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:17 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

Someone once convinced me that the throwing of bananas at a black player is the same as waving sheep at a Welsh person.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 14:44 - Mar 15 with 1257 viewssherpajacob

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:56 - Mar 15 by raynor94

Well let's agree to disagree, because I can't get my head around Gypsy being racist, I wonder what Rose Lee thinks of the fuss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35807952

A spokesperson from the traveller community.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 16:30 - Mar 15 with 1207 viewsraynor94

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 14:44 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35807952

A spokesperson from the traveller community.

I'll await his reaction to the misery his fellow travellers cause to innocent law abiding people

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1184 viewsLoyal

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 16:30 - Mar 15 by raynor94

I'll await his reaction to the misery his fellow travellers cause to innocent law abiding people

Ooooops, fell in to the racial trap there dude 👍

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 17:14 - Mar 15 with 1167 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 16:52 - Mar 15 by Loyal

Ooooops, fell in to the racial trap there dude 👍

He's right though nobody's ever got anything to say about the filthy mess the dirty stinking c*nts leave behind.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 18:08 - Mar 15 with 1141 viewsmax936

Francis banned for 8 weeks.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 18:41 - Mar 15 with 1118 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 18:08 - Mar 15 by max936

Francis banned for 8 weeks.

Should been 12 months the stinking bastard.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:34 - Mar 15 with 1078 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 13:56 - Mar 15 by raynor94

Years ago people couldn't understand why n***er was racist either. Thankfully those people have mostly either moved on or died out now.

Poll: Tory leader

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:37 - Mar 15 with 1070 viewsmax936

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 18:41 - Mar 15 by Darran

Should been 12 months the stinking bastard.

Seen it did you? not like you to watch a Welsh Rugger game, then again we lost and you're always around then to stick your size 9 in innit,
It wasn't has bad as you are making out either, he rubbed his hand over but he didn't have his eyes and that's why he only had 8 weeks, so dirty stinking bastard is a over the top.

I notice that you haven't mentioned Marler's unnecesary drop of the elbow onto Evans's head when he was defenceless on the fuking floor though, now that's a dirty stinking cowardly bastard for you.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2016 19:37]

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:39 - Mar 15 with 1061 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:37 - Mar 15 by max936

Seen it did you? not like you to watch a Welsh Rugger game, then again we lost and you're always around then to stick your size 9 in innit,
It wasn't has bad as you are making out either, he rubbed his hand over but he didn't have his eyes and that's why he only had 8 weeks, so dirty stinking bastard is a over the top.

I notice that you haven't mentioned Marler's unnecesary drop of the elbow onto Evans's head when he was defenceless on the fuking floor though, now that's a dirty stinking cowardly bastard for you.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2016 19:37]

Yes I saw it it was on in IAW and it was f*cking filth and he's a cowardly c*nt that knew exactly what he was doing.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:43 - Mar 15 with 1055 viewsmax936

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:39 - Mar 15 by Darran

Yes I saw it it was on in IAW and it was f*cking filth and he's a cowardly c*nt that knew exactly what he was doing.

Marler?

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:45 - Mar 15 with 1046 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:43 - Mar 15 by max936

Marler?

You won't hear me sticking up for any of them.
Ban the stupid f*cking game altogether they want to.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:49 - Mar 15 with 1041 viewsmax936

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:34 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

Years ago people couldn't understand why n***er was racist either. Thankfully those people have mostly either moved on or died out now.

The fact that Rayn's and his buddy is failing to see, is despite the probable fact that its all water off a ducks back to Samson Lee, it doesn't make it right, it was a racist slur to wind him up, as well as his [Marler] elbow drop onto Evans's head, yet Francis gets called a dirty sticking cowardly bastard, while Marler is all that himself, but that's ignored.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:51 - Mar 15 with 1037 viewsDarran

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:49 - Mar 15 by max936

The fact that Rayn's and his buddy is failing to see, is despite the probable fact that its all water off a ducks back to Samson Lee, it doesn't make it right, it was a racist slur to wind him up, as well as his [Marler] elbow drop onto Evans's head, yet Francis gets called a dirty sticking cowardly bastard, while Marler is all that himself, but that's ignored.

Nonsense.

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:51 - Mar 15 with 1037 viewsmax936

Gypsy Boy in the rugger? on 19:45 - Mar 15 by Darran

You won't hear me sticking up for any of them.
Ban the stupid f*cking game altogether they want to.

Why, cause you don't like it, you crazy old duffer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024