Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IDS 21:11 - Mar 18 with 13786 viewsDan_Swan

Has gone....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35848687

Still following Dr's orders!

IDS on 13:46 - Mar 19 with 2127 viewslondonlisa2001

IDS on 13:39 - Mar 19 by dgt73

Yes you obviously work with people who aren't able to work and as I've already said should get all the help they need. There are though people who are claiming these benefits who shouldn't be.

There are people claiming all sorts of benefits that they shouldn't be entitled to.

The thing is though, it's peanuts! It may be annoying and unfair, but it's peanuts in the great scheme of things. It probably costs the country less than the benefits we are paying out for middle class families that don't need them - fuel allowance, free travel, in Wales free prescriptions, child benefit.

Substantial amounts being wasted right there, but let's focus on 'benefit scroungers' because it's easy and makes a good story in the Daily Mail if someone on disability is pictured jumping from a bridge on a bungee cord.
IDS on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 2123 viewsskippyjack

IDS on 13:38 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

You really do manage to blend unbelievable ignorance with equally unbelievable offensiveness.

You perceive my posts as offensive.. they're not..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

IDS on 13:53 - Mar 19 with 2108 viewsdgt73

IDS on 13:46 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

There are people claiming all sorts of benefits that they shouldn't be entitled to.

The thing is though, it's peanuts! It may be annoying and unfair, but it's peanuts in the great scheme of things. It probably costs the country less than the benefits we are paying out for middle class families that don't need them - fuel allowance, free travel, in Wales free prescriptions, child benefit.

Substantial amounts being wasted right there, but let's focus on 'benefit scroungers' because it's easy and makes a good story in the Daily Mail if someone on disability is pictured jumping from a bridge on a bungee cord.

Every penny counts and IMO people who are well off shouldn't be receiving any benefits at all.
The welfare state started out as a well meaning principle, but now it's become a monster that's out of control.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

IDS on 14:00 - Mar 19 with 2070 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 13:53 - Mar 19 by dgt73

Every penny counts and IMO people who are well off shouldn't be receiving any benefits at all.
The welfare state started out as a well meaning principle, but now it's become a monster that's out of control.

Is that your own work or copied and pasted from 'The Sun Says?'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

IDS on 14:04 - Mar 19 with 2068 viewsskippyjack

IDS on 13:33 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Skip old chap I've worked with disabled people (including those with autism) for over two decades. I'd probably have an inkling.

A lot of people with autism are indeed very smart, but the condition can come with other complexities.

But I'll bow to your obviously superior knowledge.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 13:36]

What complexities?.. Jesus Christ.. two decades and you still say autistic's have 'complexities'..

f*cking hell.. no wonder why they drafted me in.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

IDS on 14:05 - Mar 19 with 2094 viewsdgt73

IDS on 14:00 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Is that your own work or copied and pasted from 'The Sun Says?'

It's the truth - I could say have you copied what you said from the mirror.

IDS on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 2085 viewslondonlisa2001

IDS on 13:53 - Mar 19 by dgt73

Yes - I agree that people who are well off shouldn't receive any benefits - the free prescriptions policy in Wales is a grotesque policy as is winter fuel allowance for wealthy pensioners.

But the point is that they don't do anything about that because they are a significant and powerful voting group so they focus instead on the poor buggers that don't have a voice.

I agree that the welfare system is now out of control as well but again, the suggestions for cuts are badly thought out and are all based on social politics rather than need.

The problem is that people like Cameron have absolutely no idea whatsoever that £100 a month is a lot of money to many people - they simply can't comprehend that it can be the difference between getting by and sinking. That's not their fault, they can't help their background but they have to be smart enough to surround themselves with at least some people that know the true value of money and they are not. And ultimately, that's why they have to be blamed for this shambles.

The IDS resignation is all about seeing an opportunity to finish Osborne who he hates. He's probably done that. The problem is that IDS is another one who just doesn't get the reality of life for many people.
IDS on 14:15 - Mar 19 with 2072 viewsLohengrin

IDS on 14:12 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Yes - I agree that people who are well off shouldn't receive any benefits - the free prescriptions policy in Wales is a grotesque policy as is winter fuel allowance for wealthy pensioners.

But the point is that they don't do anything about that because they are a significant and powerful voting group so they focus instead on the poor buggers that don't have a voice.

I agree that the welfare system is now out of control as well but again, the suggestions for cuts are badly thought out and are all based on social politics rather than need.

The problem is that people like Cameron have absolutely no idea whatsoever that £100 a month is a lot of money to many people - they simply can't comprehend that it can be the difference between getting by and sinking. That's not their fault, they can't help their background but they have to be smart enough to surround themselves with at least some people that know the true value of money and they are not. And ultimately, that's why they have to be blamed for this shambles.

The IDS resignation is all about seeing an opportunity to finish Osborne who he hates. He's probably done that. The problem is that IDS is another one who just doesn't get the reality of life for many people.

Hard to argue with that, love.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

IDS on 14:18 - Mar 19 with 2069 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 14:05 - Mar 19 by dgt73

It's the truth - I could say have you copied what you said from the mirror.

Everything I've posted on this thread has come from real life experience. My Sun Says comment was probably not warranted in fairness. Apologies.

Tell you what, if you want to look a real, out of control monster, do a bit of research into our national 'debt.'

Its origin (in 1694), the reasons, the parties involved, the historical context since, and how much interest we pay at present.

Eye opening stuff.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

IDS on 14:19 - Mar 19 with 2063 viewsskippyjack

IDS on 14:12 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Lisa.. Cameron does know.. it's a conservative decision as a whole.. mainly from the old generation Eton brigade..

IDS on 14:24 - Mar 19 with 2050 viewslondonlisa2001

IDS on 14:19 - Mar 19 by skippyjack

Lisa.. Cameron does know.. it's a conservative decision as a whole.. mainly from the old generation Eton brigade..

No he doesn't - that's the big problem with him. He could be told that it matters, he could intellectually understand, but he has never in his life known anybody who has to get from a Thursday to a Monday with the money that's in their purse.
IDS on 14:26 - Mar 19 with 2050 viewsdgt73

IDS on 14:18 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Everything I've posted on this thread has come from real life experience. My Sun Says comment was probably not warranted in fairness. Apologies.

Tell you what, if you want to look a real, out of control monster, do a bit of research into our national 'debt.'

Its origin (in 1694), the reasons, the parties involved, the historical context since, and how much interest we pay at present.

Eye opening stuff.

The national debt is a joke something like £1.5 trillion and over £50 billion in interest payments this year alone - it can never be repaid and is another big con.
I'd like to see a British goverment say that's it fook the debt we ain't paying it back, because as I've said its just a big con.

IDS on 14:34 - Mar 19 with 2041 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 14:26 - Mar 19 by dgt73

The national debt is a joke something like £1.5 trillion and over £50 billion in interest payments this year alone - it can never be repaid and is another big con.
I'd like to see a British goverment say that's it fook the debt we ain't paying it back, because as I've said its just a big con.

Now we're talking. The government won't say that though because they're bought and paid for by the same people who own the debt.

It was never meant to be repaid.

Can you imagine what £50 billion yearly could do for the country instead of going into private hands?

Highly recommended reading:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secrets-Federal-Reserve-Eustace-Mullins/dp/8087888979/re

IDS on 14:35 - Mar 19 with 2039 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 14:04 - Mar 19 by skippyjack

What complexities?.. Jesus Christ.. two decades and you still say autistic's have 'complexities'..

Semantics Skip. I'll be sure to bear your post in mind during my son's next meltdown.

IDS on 14:43 - Mar 19 with 2027 viewsdgt73

IDS on 14:34 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Now we're talking. The government won't say that though because they're bought and paid for by the same people who own the debt.

Can you imagine what £50 billion yearly could do for the country instead of going into private hands?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secrets-Federal-Reserve-Eustace-Mullins/dp/8087888979/re

£50 billion would probably transform the country- infrastructure, schools, nhs, etc, let's not forget all the established parties cons, labour, lib dems are in on it.

IDS on 14:46 - Mar 19 with 2020 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 14:43 - Mar 19 by dgt73

£50 billion would probably transform the country- infrastructure, schools, nhs, etc, let's not forget all the established parties cons, labour, lib dems are in on it.

Correct sir. On all counts.

Democracy eh.

IDS on 14:49 - Mar 19 with 2014 viewsskippyjack

IDS on 14:43 - Mar 19 by dgt73

It's all about progression.. A Utopian world can not progress.. simple stuff.

Aliens exist.. they call the shots.

IDS on 15:12 - Mar 19 with 1993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 14:04 - Mar 19 by skippyjack

Did you really just type that? OMG

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IDS on 15:14 - Mar 19 with 1981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 14:34 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Death to the worldwide cabal of central banks

IDS on 15:19 - Mar 19 with 1972 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 15:14 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Death to the worldwide cabal of central banks

They're a scourge upon humanity mate. It's not a conspiracy, it's all researchable. We've fallen asleep at the wheel and let the demons run amok. Or maybe they always have.

IDS on 15:24 - Mar 19 with 1964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 15:19 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

They're a scourge upon humanity mate. It's not a conspiracy, it's all researchable. We've fallen asleep at the wheel and let the demons run amok. Or maybe they always have.

President Andrew Jackson had the low down on them!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/andrew-jacksons-speech-against-centr

IDS on 15:37 - Mar 19 with 1952 viewsJack_Meoff

IDS on 15:24 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

President Andrew Jackson had the low down on them!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/andrew-jacksons-speech-against-centr

He did indeed. 'Den of vipers' is correct, and credit to him.

Woodrow Wilson should be vilified as the man who sold out the USA in signing the Federal Reserve Act 1913.

IDS on 11:51 - Mar 20 with 1863 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 15:37 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

He did indeed. 'Den of vipers' is correct, and credit to him.

Woodrow Wilson should be vilified as the man who sold out the USA in signing the Federal Reserve Act 1913.

See Zeitgeist the addendum for the lending of money out of thin air and charging interest on it.

This is superb too, confessions of an economic human by John Perkins, former senior US economist. It's about destabilizing countries via debt and enslaving their populations via privatized public asserts such as oil etcetera. Then utilities, health care, transport and virtually everything else. Includes the neutralization of leaders who won't play ball. See Saddam Hussein, Mossadegh , Gaddafi as well as central and south American leaders.

IDS on 13:00 - Mar 20 with 1844 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

IDS on 11:51 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

See Zeitgeist the addendum for the lending of money out of thin air and charging interest on it.

This is superb too, confessions of an economic human by John Perkins, former senior US economist. It's about destabilizing countries via debt and enslaving their populations via privatized public asserts such as oil etcetera. Then utilities, health care, transport and virtually everything else. Includes the neutralization of leaders who won't play ball. See Saddam Hussein, Mossadegh , Gaddafi as well as central and south American leaders.

Superb stuff Bryn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IDS on 13:28 - Mar 20 with 1824 viewsexiledclaseboy

Worth noting that now they've backtracked on the cuts to PIP, there's a big hole in Osborne's three day old budget. Something will have to fill that hole.

Poll: Tory leader

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024