Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 17:09 - Mar 19 with 6172 viewsQPRDave

And the super duper rockin reds of Rothers go marchin on....what a great champ manager sir Neil is
Rotherham on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1245 viewsconnell10

Rotherham on 15:49 - Mar 20 by QPRDave

Me throwing my toys?
I noticed the other day you moaning about no-one responding to a thread you had started, and complaining I had recieved replies in one I had.
Only one child here pal, take a look in your bathroom mirror....
PS
if you don't like it don't read it, or post in it.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 15:51]

No matter how much you stamp and pout Neil ain't coming back just remember the good times and get over him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1244 viewsscot1963

pretty impressive how his team holds onto that slender one goal lead, whilst under the cosh, right to the bitter end
Rotherham on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 1243 viewsfrancisbowles

I still have great admiration for what NW did for us. Ensuring our survival in his first few months, giving us that superb Championship winning season and a reasonable start to our top division campaign. However, it did start to go wrong with that late burst of transfer activity after he had been restricted all summer. That window with Barton, Young, SWP, Traore and Ferdinand was the start of the rot and we were struggling. Perhaps we should have given him January but Hughes did sign Cisse, Zamora and the loans of Diakite and Taiwo and we did stay up (just).

Even if we had kept NW, he would have almost certainly have left at some point in the intervening four years as all managers have a limited shelf life.

This is all history and we should all just wish him the best whatever he does and wherever he goes.

I personally hope that he keeps Rotherham up.
Rotherham on 16:51 - Mar 20 with 1223 viewsconnell10

Rotherham on 16:29 - Mar 20 by francisbowles

I still have great admiration for what NW did for us. Ensuring our survival in his first few months, giving us that superb Championship winning season and a reasonable start to our top division campaign. However, it did start to go wrong with that late burst of transfer activity after he had been restricted all summer. That window with Barton, Young, SWP, Traore and Ferdinand was the start of the rot and we were struggling. Perhaps we should have given him January but Hughes did sign Cisse, Zamora and the loans of Diakite and Taiwo and we did stay up (just).

Even if we had kept NW, he would have almost certainly have left at some point in the intervening four years as all managers have a limited shelf life.

This is all history and we should all just wish him the best whatever he does and wherever he goes.

I personally hope that he keeps Rotherham up.

I agree mate, but I think the thread was posted for other reasons other than supporting a former manager!,

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham on 17:27 - Mar 20 with 1174 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 16:10 - Mar 20 by isawqpratwcity

Something I posted above here four hours ago...

"You don't have to agree with a thread to read it or post on it.

"I've got nothing against NW doing well, I wish him all the best and good luck to him.

"What I won't stand for is the suggestion that he was unfairly treated by the club, either this time or the previous."

whoops double up
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 17:32]
Rotherham on 17:28 - Mar 20 with 1172 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 16:10 - Mar 20 by isawqpratwcity

Something I posted above here four hours ago...

"You don't have to agree with a thread to read it or post on it.

"I've got nothing against NW doing well, I wish him all the best and good luck to him.

"What I won't stand for is the suggestion that he was unfairly treated by the club, either this time or the previous."

No, I understand that isaw, that's the point of forums to challenge and disagree or support and agree.
But Connell is posting that he knows there's an ulterior motive for my support of Warnock when I have offered him no proof. The motive being that it's anti JFH, or the board.
I did think the board made a mistake btw not persuading this man back in november to take charge. My opinion.
The man did an unbelievable job for us that we'll probably never see again and is doing similar at Rotherham, which is causing a major case of SBT down at the cottage.
Just enjoying it.
Btw the last 2 wins JFH has mustered up for us, along with performances, has gone a little way to me changing my mind............maybe!
Rotherham on 18:30 - Mar 20 with 1107 viewsisawqpratwcity

Rotherham on 17:28 - Mar 20 by QPRDave

No, I understand that isaw, that's the point of forums to challenge and disagree or support and agree.
But Connell is posting that he knows there's an ulterior motive for my support of Warnock when I have offered him no proof. The motive being that it's anti JFH, or the board.
I did think the board made a mistake btw not persuading this man back in november to take charge. My opinion.
The man did an unbelievable job for us that we'll probably never see again and is doing similar at Rotherham, which is causing a major case of SBT down at the cottage.
Just enjoying it.
Btw the last 2 wins JFH has mustered up for us, along with performances, has gone a little way to me changing my mind............maybe!

Fine, don't tell me he's wrong, tell him! I disagree with some of your opinions but not enough to get concerned about.

I did take issue with you saying "if you don't like it don't read it, or post in it" but you understand that.

Things are going quite well at the moment!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Rotherham on 18:52 - Mar 20 with 1087 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 18:30 - Mar 20 by isawqpratwcity

Fine, don't tell me he's wrong, tell him! I disagree with some of your opinions but not enough to get concerned about.

I did take issue with you saying "if you don't like it don't read it, or post in it" but you understand that.

Things are going quite well at the moment!

"I did take issue with you saying "if you don't like it don't read it, or post in it" but you understand that."
The reason I posted that is because he was getting very upset & predicting I would be posting the same if they win again. Which is his way of trying to pressure me into not posting anything about Warnock.
Well I ain't havin that either, so my solution to help him is....If you don't like it ignore it

Anyway enough of this NW talk, we're on an int break........I'm boring meself now
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 18:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 19:11 - Mar 20 with 1062 viewsPunteR

I hope Warnock keeps them up.

QPRDave,you cant be too surprised that some on here are a bit dubious to your motives, rightly or wrongly. You must admit you've tried stirring things up in the past.
Warnock was fantastic for us but he should never have come back when he did. It destabilised the club again and got Sky news hovering around us like vultures waiting for Ramsey's carcass to be thrown out onto South Africa Road. Maybe the club got it wrong with the appointment of Ramsey, but Warnock was definitely not their choice to take the club forward.
JFH looks to be a good appointment. We have improved as a team and judging by the fans forum we're improving off the pitch.
You carry on though mate with Warnock,it doesn't bother me, i just don't see the point of having weekly updates of how Rotherham are doing. Why not Stoke as well?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rotherham on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 1017 viewsRangersDave

I hope Neil keeps them up.

Many for 2 reasons, 1) I like Neil and wish him well and 2) Rotherham has a great little ground, with easy access for parking etc and how a new ground on a budget should be built. And I'd love to go again next season.

Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Rotherham on 21:06 - Mar 20 with 972 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 19:11 - Mar 20 by PunteR

I hope Warnock keeps them up.

QPRDave,you cant be too surprised that some on here are a bit dubious to your motives, rightly or wrongly. You must admit you've tried stirring things up in the past.
Warnock was fantastic for us but he should never have come back when he did. It destabilised the club again and got Sky news hovering around us like vultures waiting for Ramsey's carcass to be thrown out onto South Africa Road. Maybe the club got it wrong with the appointment of Ramsey, but Warnock was definitely not their choice to take the club forward.
JFH looks to be a good appointment. We have improved as a team and judging by the fans forum we're improving off the pitch.
You carry on though mate with Warnock,it doesn't bother me, i just don't see the point of having weekly updates of how Rotherham are doing. Why not Stoke as well?

Fair post PunteR
I haven't helped myself at all, I know that. But I have and will stay on the right side of the forum rules, because I don't want to be thrown off.
But if I have a different pov I will post why I think differently.
If I am then given info by another poster that convinces me, I'll accept it.
Most things football are opinions though, so time will tell on most things.

I can do weekly updates on Stoke if there's a demand!
Rotherham on 21:49 - Mar 20 with 932 viewsPunteR

Rotherham on 21:06 - Mar 20 by QPRDave

Fair post PunteR
I haven't helped myself at all, I know that. But I have and will stay on the right side of the forum rules, because I don't want to be thrown off.
But if I have a different pov I will post why I think differently.
If I am then given info by another poster that convinces me, I'll accept it.
Most things football are opinions though, so time will tell on most things.

I can do weekly updates on Stoke if there's a demand!

I don't think there are any rules, just normal courtesy as you would expect if you were talking to anyone down the pub.
Nothing wrong having a different opinion,that's what it's all about.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rotherham on 22:06 - Mar 20 with 895 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 21:49 - Mar 20 by PunteR

I don't think there are any rules, just normal courtesy as you would expect if you were talking to anyone down the pub.
Nothing wrong having a different opinion,that's what it's all about.

Well the same should be afforded to all then ....
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024