Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Research on Policing at Football 14:31 - May 2 with 4263 viewstheacademic

Dear all,

Given that research is finding a more sanitised and gentrified culture of British football (see: https://www.academia.edu/18862556/Football_Fans_Views_of_Violence_in_British_Foo I am hoping you could spare a few minutes to share your views on policing at football:

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/policing_football

Thanks in advance.
Research on Policing at Football on 22:00 - May 3 with 1253 viewstrampie

Do you know what libel is Loyal ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Research on Policing at Football on 22:00 - May 3 with 1252 viewsPacemaker

Research on Policing at Football on 21:37 - May 3 by controversial_jack

It's actually higher than I thought https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/page/deaths-custody-study

According to that article 92% of the deaths reported are for people in prison.

That is not death in police custody as you posted and all IPCC death investigations are for people either in custody or have had some contact with police in the 24 hrs prior yo their death.

So where is the report based on your posts for deaths in police custody?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Research on Policing at Football on 22:02 - May 3 with 1252 viewsLoyal

Research on Policing at Football on 22:00 - May 3 by trampie

Do you know what libel is Loyal ?

They are all corrupt. Or corruptible.
Oh sorry, it only suits when the political agenda of whatever side you are on is satisfied !
Please mate, your better than that.
And TBH I couldn't give a Fck.

Libel don't make me laugh have a look at your politically motivated posts, jeez, as I said when it suits.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 22:05]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Research on Policing at Football on 22:20 - May 3 with 1211 viewstrampie

Oh I see Loyal, you don't care.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Research on Policing at Football on 22:48 - May 3 with 1189 viewsLoyal

Research on Policing at Football on 22:20 - May 3 by trampie

Oh I see Loyal, you don't care.

I care as much as you and generally only respond to these type of threads, most of mine are football related 👍

Peace brother.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Research on Policing at Football on 13:04 - May 6 with 1126 viewstheacademic

Thanks to those who have completed the survey. I appreciate it.
Research on Policing at Football on 13:25 - May 23 with 1053 viewstheacademic

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to complete the survey.

Thanks in advance.
Research on Policing at Football on 15:07 - May 23 with 1020 viewsDafyddHuw

Research on Policing at Football on 15:48 - May 2 by Dewi1jack

Is the right answer.
Many Police have laid down their lives protecting others and should IMHO, be given the same respect as the military, until they prove they don't deserve it.
If you learn the laws and regulations, then the Police can only be fair with you. It's in their Oath
Most of them have no idea on the laws and regulations anyway and rely heavily on you "confessing voluntarily" to allow them to issue a ticket

I do give the police the same respect as the military.

The police have proved to me many times that they don't deserve my respect. A few may be OK, but in my experience, the majority are totally swayed by the little bit of power they've been given.

"If you learn the laws and regulations, then the Police can only be fair with you." Pfft - what ivory tower do you live in?
Login to get fewer ads

Research on Policing at Football on 18:12 - May 23 with 994 viewsDewi1jack

Research on Policing at Football on 15:07 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

The police have proved to me many times that they don't deserve my respect. A few may be OK, but in my experience, the majority are totally swayed by the little bit of power they've been given.

"If you learn the laws and regulations, then the Police can only be fair with you." Pfft - what ivory tower do you live in?

Have had my run ins with them as well.
On the streets, football games and whilst driving
The power crazy ones seem to be in the higher powered traffic cars.
Still a clean licence after numerous stops for speeding, using a mobile etc
Come across a lot of decent coppers. Certainly more than bad ones

Want real power crazy?
Try those council "wannabe coppers" wardens/ enforcement officers or any other silly name they want to call themselves

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Research on Policing at Football on 18:58 - May 23 with 983 viewsLoyal

Research on Policing at Football on 15:07 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

Good and bad everywhere, and people need to understand that, maturity allows this concept, however they won't give you your rabbits cocaine back 👍

Research on Policing at Football on 21:19 - May 23 with 955 viewsbonymine

Research on Policing at Football on 14:48 - May 2 by trampie

Never trust the police.

I had an experience back in the 1980's as a teenager which totally changed my outlook on the Police.

I had been on a night out in Mumbles with friends and at closing time we were heading for an Indian Restaurant on the main road for a meal. As I was walking along the main road I had an overriding urge to have a pee so when I passed a dark,quiet alleyway, I left the main road and relieved myself against a wall in the alleyway.

Next thing I know is a copper (many of you will know him as Gwyn ... ...) approached me and told me I had committed a public order offence. A friend of mine who saw what was happening came back to help me out.

When I was alone in that alleyway, Gwyn forcefully pushed his torch into my face and asked me 'How would you like me to piss against your garden wall?' He asked me for I.D. and when I said I had none he asked me 'How did you pay for your drinks tonight ? I said 'Cash' (surprise,suprise) but because I had no I.D., he said that he had to 'take me into the station'.

He became very aggressive and took advantage of my vulnerability and despite me not reacting to his aggressiveness he continued with his 'robust' approach looking for a reaction but I resisted...

STID...... Together Stronger ...

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Research on Policing at Football on 00:34 - May 24 with 922 viewsKilkennyjack

Research on Policing at Football on 21:19 - May 23 by bonymine

I had an experience back in the 1980's as a teenager which totally changed my outlook on the Police.

I had been on a night out in Mumbles with friends and at closing time we were heading for an Indian Restaurant on the main road for a meal. As I was walking along the main road I had an overriding urge to have a pee so when I passed a dark,quiet alleyway, I left the main road and relieved myself against a wall in the alleyway.

Next thing I know is a copper (many of you will know him as Gwyn ... ...) approached me and told me I had committed a public order offence. A friend of mine who saw what was happening came back to help me out.

When I was alone in that alleyway, Gwyn forcefully pushed his torch into my face and asked me 'How would you like me to piss against your garden wall?' He asked me for I.D. and when I said I had none he asked me 'How did you pay for your drinks tonight ? I said 'Cash' (surprise,suprise) but because I had no I.D., he said that he had to 'take me into the station'.

He became very aggressive and took advantage of my vulnerability and despite me not reacting to his aggressiveness he continued with his 'robust' approach looking for a reaction but I resisted...

💪💪💪

Excellent at the Liberty, the police. Cant fault them.

Times have changed for the better. Police and fans alike.

Beware of the Risen People

Research on Policing at Football on 02:02 - May 24 with 908 viewsLoyal

Research on Policing at Football on 21:19 - May 23 by bonymine

💪💪💪

How many years ago ?

As I said to trampie, when you hate, dislike etc ... a whole group of people just think about what you are actually supporting the very early seeds of.

Research on Policing at Football on 11:03 - May 26 with 817 viewstheacademic

Thanks again to those who have completed the survey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024