Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adidas and chelsea 18:08 - May 11 with 2916 viewsdougie

Chelsea break from adidas 6 years early. Maybe our commercial department have done the right thing for a change and got out when they did.
Adidas and chelsea on 18:11 - May 11 with 2901 viewslondonlisa2001

I think I said a week or so ago that I had heard that the Adidas deal with Man Utd is so utterly disastrous for them that everyone else is being treated very badly as a result.

Perhaps that even extends to Chelsea?
Adidas and chelsea on 18:37 - May 11 with 2791 viewsBanosswan

Adidas and chelsea on 18:11 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I think I said a week or so ago that I had heard that the Adidas deal with Man Utd is so utterly disastrous for them that everyone else is being treated very badly as a result.

Whatever the United fans think of Woodward as a football chairman, the bloke's a commercial genius.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 18:37]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Adidas and chelsea on 18:54 - May 11 with 2695 viewsItchySphincter

Their going with Bergoni.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adidas and chelsea on 19:07 - May 11 with 2624 viewsmajorraglan

Having seen this news, it may be that Adidas weren't prepared to offer us a kit deal this year giving us no choice other than to change suppliers, and it may be the case that Joma were the only ones interested or the best of the rest.
Adidas and chelsea on 20:06 - May 11 with 2469 viewswaynekerr55

Adidas and chelsea on 18:11 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Probably.

They must be praying that Citeh don't slip up

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adidas and chelsea on 21:39 - May 11 with 2281 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Adidas and chelsea on 19:07 - May 11 by majorraglan

Having seen this news, it may be that Adidas weren't prepared to offer us a kit deal this year giving us no choice other than to change suppliers, and it may be the case that Joma were the only ones interested or the best of the rest.

I sincerely doubt that Joma were the only interested party. Premier League exposure is worth a lot, even if we only get on the box against the big boys. Then again, we might actually do rather well by playing entertaining football which will gives us more exposure than other mid-table teams. It's what has happened in previous seasons.
Adidas and chelsea on 23:44 - May 11 with 2090 viewsdougie

Adidas and chelsea on 19:07 - May 11 by majorraglan

We cut from adidas and went to market. That's how macron got to guote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024