Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lille this week 11:04 - Jun 13 with 5281 viewsGB11

I know it's been asked a million times but is anyone in Lille or Lens this week.

We travel out tomorrow, till Sunday.

Thunderstorms forecast for the entirety.

We don't have tickets.

A possible alcohol ban in the centre.

And nut job Russian racists running about karate kicking civilians.

Shaping up to be a wonderful trip really isn't it........

Lille this week on 18:04 - Jun 13 with 3868 viewsowainglyndwr

I am in Lille
Lille this week on 19:36 - Jun 13 with 3777 viewsPontrhydyfenJack

We are staying in lens. 2 with tickets 2 without. Heading to Amiens or Arras hopefully will be a bit more peaceful there!
Lille this week on 20:00 - Jun 13 with 3704 viewsbuilthjack

Loyal is up that way somewhere, if he hasn't been arrested for flashing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lille this week on 21:19 - Jun 13 with 3625 viewsFieryJack

Lille this week on 19:36 - Jun 13 by PontrhydyfenJack

We are staying in lens. 2 with tickets 2 without. Heading to Amiens or Arras hopefully will be a bit more peaceful there!

It may well be quieter there - ironic, really, when you consider that a 100 years ago during WW1 tens of thousands of British troops were slaughtered in that area - many of them, mostly unknown, are buried in nearby war cemeteries.
Lille this week on 21:32 - Jun 13 with 3588 viewsastonian_the_jack

4 of us are travelling up Wednesday night to Lille

Going to try to get to the fanzone early and stay there for the match. Then I hope a couple of bars near by if it is peaceful enough
Lille this week on 22:10 - Jun 13 with 3529 viewsPontrhydyfenJack

We were thinking of going to the fan zone but with all that's been going on we may just look elsewhere hopefully find a bit of atmosphere somewhere other than Lille.
Lille this week on 01:12 - Jun 14 with 3407 viewsLoyal

Lille this week on 20:00 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Loyal is up that way somewhere, if he hasn't been arrested for flashing

Heading to a little but lovely town in the morning mate. Meeting up close and good friends. Both Welsh and English who support the swans. But of course this week divided loyalties.

France is a tad difficult when it comes to a generally safe place to whip the old snooker cue out, but God willing I will find a warm front on the Normandie plain by tomorrow evening.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 1:37]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lille this week on 01:43 - Jun 14 with 3387 viewsbuilthjack

Lille this week on 01:12 - Jun 14 by Loyal

Heading to a little but lovely town in the morning mate. Meeting up close and good friends. Both Welsh and English who support the swans. But of course this week divided loyalties.

France is a tad difficult when it comes to a generally safe place to whip the old snooker cue out, but God willing I will find a warm front on the Normandie plain by tomorrow evening.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 1:37]

Where you heading to?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Lille this week on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 3248 viewsJBT95

Not sure why the OP is going without tickets. Stay home, like the FAW have said.
Lille this week on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 3243 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 21:32 - Jun 13 by astonian_the_jack

4 of us are travelling up Wednesday night to Lille

Going to try to get to the fanzone early and stay there for the match. Then I hope a couple of bars near by if it is peaceful enough

Again, why travel 100s of miles to watch it on a big screen? Stay home and go to Swansea city centre or a pub etc. A lot cheaper and safer.
Lille this week on 10:09 - Jun 14 with 3233 viewsraynor94

Lille this week on 10:05 - Jun 14 by JBT95

Again, why travel 100s of miles to watch it on a big screen? Stay home and go to Swansea city centre or a pub etc. A lot cheaper and safer.

Perhaps he wants to experience the atmosphere of a European tournament, let's hope you don't say that to somebody out there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lille this week on 10:33 - Jun 14 with 3203 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 10:09 - Jun 14 by raynor94

Perhaps he wants to experience the atmosphere of a European tournament, let's hope you don't say that to somebody out there

Experience what? With a bunch of foreigners who want a fight. Sounds great to me that.
Lille this week on 10:56 - Jun 14 with 3181 viewsraynor94

Lille this week on 10:33 - Jun 14 by JBT95

Experience what? With a bunch of foreigners who want a fight. Sounds great to me that.

I think it's pretty obvious you won't see the scenes of Marseille repeated in Lille, in fact it will be the safest City in France this week, you just can't help yourself telling people what to do, concerning Wales

Lille this week on 11:00 - Jun 14 with 3173 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 10:56 - Jun 14 by raynor94

I think it's pretty obvious you won't see the scenes of Marseille repeated in Lille, in fact it will be the safest City in France this week, you just can't help yourself telling people what to do, concerning Wales

The FAW have said not to go. People going over got no respect for those with tickets, end of.
Lille this week on 11:02 - Jun 14 with 3171 viewsDarran

Lille this week on 11:00 - Jun 14 by JBT95

The FAW have said not to go. People going over got no respect for those with tickets, end of.

What's the purpose of the fanzone then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lille this week on 11:03 - Jun 14 with 3165 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 11:02 - Jun 14 by Darran

What's the purpose of the fanzone then?

For local people and fans of other teams staying in cities where those team's games are being played. Also for fans to watch other games.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 11:04]
Lille this week on 11:12 - Jun 14 with 3149 viewsraynor94

Lille this week on 11:00 - Jun 14 by JBT95

Why have they got no respect? and there were hundreds of empty seats in the Welsh end last Saturday, so what happened to those ticket holders

Lille this week on 11:13 - Jun 14 with 3145 viewsDarran

Lille this week on 11:03 - Jun 14 by JBT95

For local people and fans of other teams staying in cities where those team's games are being played. Also for fans to watch other games.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 11:04]

They should stay in their hotels them.

Lille this week on 11:16 - Jun 14 with 3132 viewsfbreath

Lille this week on 10:33 - Jun 14 by JBT95

What a miserable git you are.

People are travelling to savour the atmosphere where it's at. It's not the same being hundreds of miles away in Castle Gardens or wherever. I wish I could get over there.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Lille this week on 11:21 - Jun 14 with 3116 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 11:12 - Jun 14 by raynor94

Why have they got no respect? and there were hundreds of empty seats in the Welsh end last Saturday, so what happened to those ticket holders

No there wasn't, what you on about, didn't see one. There were in the neutral and in the Slovakia end for sure, but not the FAW allocation, it was full to the brim. I know cause I was there.

No respect because the FAW have said to stay away. No respect for heading to Lens where it is very small and can not deal with the people for the game really, let alone extra. The traffic and places for ticket holders to go pre-match. Some self important right to go there without a match ticket.
Lille this week on 11:22 - Jun 14 with 3109 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 11:16 - Jun 14 by fbreath

What a miserable git you are.

People are travelling to savour the atmosphere where it's at. It's not the same being hundreds of miles away in Castle Gardens or wherever. I wish I could get over there.

Well I'd feel silly travelling all that way not to actually go, but maybe that's just me. Lille is going to be a war zone the next few days, you'd be off your rocker to go there.
Lille this week on 11:24 - Jun 14 with 3101 viewsDarran

Lille this week on 11:21 - Jun 14 by JBT95

No there wasn't, what you on about, didn't see one. There were in the neutral and in the Slovakia end for sure, but not the FAW allocation, it was full to the brim. I know cause I was there.

No respect because the FAW have said to stay away. No respect for heading to Lens where it is very small and can not deal with the people for the game really, let alone extra. The traffic and places for ticket holders to go pre-match. Some self important right to go there without a match ticket.

Football fans having respect mind.
I bet half the pricks with tickets can't wait to get at the England fans.

Lille this week on 11:25 - Jun 14 with 3096 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 11:24 - Jun 14 by Darran

Football fans having respect mind.
I bet half the pricks with tickets can't wait to get at the England fans.

Well I fall into the other half, will probably head to the ground straight away in all honesty so don't get caught up in it.
Lille this week on 11:27 - Jun 14 with 3090 viewsbuilthjack

I don't think there will be any bother between England and Wales fans, unless England lose.

Lille this week on 11:29 - Jun 14 with 3086 viewsbuilthjack

Lille this week on 10:05 - Jun 14 by JBT95

Should the rugby lot who travel to watch Wales play away, but don't go to the actual game, stay away from now on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024