Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ 11:53 - Jun 23 with 2021 viewsGB11

I've already been out but I'm dying to go back.

The time between games means everyone I know is unable + some are on holiday (the ones that I'd be confident of coming if they were here).

This is a bit sad isn't it?. Nearly everyone out there are in big groups.

I'm trying to find another sad, lonely human to join me by getting a coach trip to lille, but so far I've found no one.

Not the end of the world if I dont go mind. World Cup qualifiers begin in 2 months.

Edit - Just reread the above and it is ridiculous how over confident I and others are of beating Ireland :-O

[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 11:57]
Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 12:29 - Jun 23 with 1959 viewsyescomeon

How you getting out there? On one of the coaches? Is there space on any?

Upthecity!

Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 12:41 - Jun 23 with 1919 viewsGB11

Gullivers travel for 149 quid I was thinking. Then get tickets on the portal when (IF!) theyre on sale.

I've seen a few people on twitter saying they've got spaces available in cars. Like a guy driving a four seater, with 3 spaces free.
Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 13:33 - Jun 23 with 1854 viewsyescomeon

Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 12:41 - Jun 23 by GB11

Gullivers travel for 149 quid I was thinking. Then get tickets on the portal when (IF!) theyre on sale.

I've seen a few people on twitter saying they've got spaces available in cars. Like a guy driving a four seater, with 3 spaces free.

Send you a PM mate

Upthecity!

Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 13:37 - Jun 23 with 1843 viewsfbreath

Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 12:41 - Jun 23 by GB11

Gullivers have sold out for the last 16

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 15:21 - Jun 23 with 1749 viewsJethroJack

UEFA portal says "tickets currently unavailable" for all knockout games 😞
Anyone gone to Euros on they're own? :-/ on 15:59 - Jun 23 with 1696 viewsPrivate_Partz

Go for it and no it ain't sad. When we did the Valencia away trip I was amazed how many I knew out there who had travelled on their own.
I only have a few dwindling mates nowadays and staying away for a few days is becoming more and more difficult on away trips.
I am doing a Billy No Mates trip to Burnley and combining it with 3 nights in Blackpool. I will probably post on the Travel forum nearer the date to see if any fellow Jacks are doing similar. Have a good trip .......,.if you can get the tickets :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024