Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre loaded firestick 07:29 - Jul 8 with 5206 viewshydraulicjack

Anyone know of someone supplying these I have to get one for next season... it must be reasonably priced and fully loaded for all sports
Thanks in advance

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Pre loaded firestick on 09:44 - Jul 8 with 5171 viewsepaul

Just buy the firestick and do it yourself, honestly it's that easy, then load a build on, there is plenty of guidance on the kodi thread and on t'Internet

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi-on-fire-tv-without-adb-fire-computer/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pre loaded firestick on 09:50 - Jul 8 with 5165 viewsmonmouth

Pre loaded firestick on 09:44 - Jul 8 by epaul

Just buy the firestick and do it yourself, honestly it's that easy, then load a build on, there is plenty of guidance on the kodi thread and on t'Internet

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi-on-fire-tv-without-adb-fire-computer/

I installed a clean version of Kodi the other day using the SEO Michael tutorial. Less than 10 minutes. Then put the Aqua build on it using top tutorials, another 5 minutes. I am a technology numpty. DO NOT pay for someone else to do these things for you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pre loaded firestick on 10:26 - Jul 8 with 5145 viewsepaul

Pre loaded firestick on 09:50 - Jul 8 by monmouth

I installed a clean version of Kodi the other day using the SEO Michael tutorial. Less than 10 minutes. Then put the Aqua build on it using top tutorials, another 5 minutes. I am a technology numpty. DO NOT pay for someone else to do these things for you.

I still have my original ersion of TVMC which I have kept up to date and also have downloaded kodi to all my devices and stuck builds on them and kept them up to date take approx 15 to sort them ot when new add ons appear,. Your right Monny it is that easy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pre loaded firestick on 15:10 - Jul 8 with 5103 viewsmax936

Pre loaded firestick on 10:26 - Jul 8 by epaul

I still have my original ersion of TVMC which I have kept up to date and also have downloaded kodi to all my devices and stuck builds on them and kept them up to date take approx 15 to sort them ot when new add ons appear,. Your right Monny it is that easy

Next time ew down, come and sort mine out for me, me old mate its doing my trunk in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pre loaded firestick on 15:19 - Jul 8 with 5096 viewsmonmouth

Pre loaded firestick on 10:26 - Jul 8 by epaul

How do you update TVMC Paul? Is there a refresh option somewhere?

Pre loaded firestick on 17:25 - Jul 8 with 5062 viewsepaul

Pre loaded firestick on 15:10 - Jul 8 by max936

Next time ew down, come and sort mine out for me, me old mate its doing my trunk in.

I'm down first week Aug Max got a few days down deepest West Wales, ill call in on way back from Barry and sort you out

Pre loaded firestick on 17:26 - Jul 8 with 5060 viewsepaul

Pre loaded firestick on 15:19 - Jul 8 by monmouth

How do you update TVMC Paul? Is there a refresh option somewhere?

I don't think you can get it anymore as it's been superceded by kodi, however it works exactly the same as in add ons and maintenance etc

Pre loaded firestick on 17:27 - Jul 8 with 5058 viewsmax936

Pre loaded firestick on 17:25 - Jul 8 by epaul

I'm down first week Aug Max got a few days down deepest West Wales, ill call in on way back from Barry and sort you out

Top man, I'll put the kettle on

Login to get fewer ads

Pre loaded firestick on 17:39 - Jul 8 with 5047 viewsepaul

Pre loaded firestick on 17:27 - Jul 8 by max936

Top man, I'll put the kettle on

Get an extra cup out the missus will be with me

Pre loaded firestick on 17:46 - Jul 8 with 5042 viewsmax936

Pre loaded firestick on 17:39 - Jul 8 by epaul

Get an extra cup out the missus will be with me

Pre loaded firestick on 17:51 - Jul 8 with 5040 viewsjedijack

Pre loaded firestick on 17:26 - Jul 8 by epaul

I don't think you can get it anymore as it's been superceded by kodi, however it works exactly the same as in add ons and maintenance etc

TVMC was probably the first custom XBMC/Kodi build and was made by the tvaddons community.

I noticed in your other thread title, you said that freetv addon was by the kodi developers. I'm pretty sure it isn't, it's from the tvaddons people too.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 17:52]
Pre loaded firestick on 18:26 - Jul 8 with 5020 viewsepaul

Pre loaded firestick on 17:51 - Jul 8 by jedijack

TVMC was probably the first custom XBMC/Kodi build and was made by the tvaddons community.

I noticed in your other thread title, you said that freetv addon was by the kodi developers. I'm pretty sure it isn't, it's from the tvaddons people too.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 17:52]

Yes apologies that's what I meant

Pre loaded firestick on 22:52 - Jul 8 with 4972 viewsjedijack

Pre loaded firestick on 18:26 - Jul 8 by epaul

Yes apologies that's what I meant

Just had a proper look at that freetelly app. Looks like it is actually TVMC, but been renamed.
Pre loaded firestick on 08:50 - Jul 9 with 4902 viewsStarsky

Not as simple as that for me Epaul...
I deleted the old 14.2 Kodi that had stopped working and installed ES Explorer and the recommended fire add on
Went to download Aqua and after 20 mins of faffing about I got the dreaded red circled X stating unable to blah blah blah.

It's just the internet, init.

Pre loaded firestick on 09:29 - Jul 9 with 4885 viewsmonmouth

Pre loaded firestick on 08:50 - Jul 9 by Starsky

Not as simple as that for me Epaul...
I deleted the old 14.2 Kodi that had stopped working and installed ES Explorer and the recommended fire add on
Went to download Aqua and after 20 mins of faffing about I got the dreaded red circled X stating unable to blah blah blah.

Try top tutorials method for aqua Starsk. Installation from about 5.40. Fresh start your kodi first through the maintenance menu if I remember right.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024