Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese restaurant recommendation, please 16:37 - Aug 7 with 4644 viewsPegojack

For next Saturday night, where would you recommend in Swansea? It has to be proper Chinese, not Thai, or Vietnamese or any other SE Asian country. Nor a take away!

Had a look in Trip Advisor, the New Slow Boat had some good reviews, anyone been? What's the one like on the Marina, the restaurant upstairs, not the 'eat all you want' one downstairs. Is that even still there?
Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:17 - Nov 13 with 592 viewsJackfath

I went to the authentic mentioned in this thread yesterday evening. Most pleasant, if a tad pricey if you have a range of dishes to savour. A different experience.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:20 - Nov 13 with 590 viewsDarran

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:17 - Nov 13 by Jackfath

I went to the authentic mentioned in this thread yesterday evening. Most pleasant, if a tad pricey if you have a range of dishes to savour. A different experience.

Lovely to hear my friemd I hope you enjoyed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:28 - Nov 13 with 578 viewsTheArtChappy

Talking about trip advisor. My posts have been read by over 5,000 people.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:31 - Nov 13 with 573 viewsJackfath

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:20 - Nov 13 by Darran

Lovely to hear my friemd I hope you enjoyed.

Yes I did thanks for being the original person to recommend the restaurant.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:41 - Nov 13 with 554 viewsDarran

Chinese restaurant recommendation, please on 20:31 - Nov 13 by Jackfath

Yes I did thanks for being the original person to recommend the restaurant.

My pleasure.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024