Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, with Ash gone.... 15:39 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsPegojack

A big responsibility falls on the shoulders of the Ice Man to be our leader on the field. Discuss.
So, with Ash gone.... on 15:44 - Aug 9 with 1358 viewsvetchonian

I would personally give the armband to Cork...I am not sure Gylfi is captain material. A great player who gives his all and very skillful but I think the added burden of the captaincy may affect his game.

Looking at the squad there is no one who screams out as an out and out leader in the way Monk and Ash did....but I think Cork has the attributes and resolve to perform the task
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 15:47]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So, with Ash gone.... on 15:46 - Aug 9 with 1325 viewsastonian_the_jack

Weridly, pre-season Ive been impressed by Fer's drive and aggression. Always the first one to go get the ball and get stuck in. I know he has only been here permanently for 2 mins but extreme outsider

Cork for me as I see him being a rock this season
So, with Ash gone.... on 15:47 - Aug 9 with 1302 viewsPegojack

So, with Ash gone.... on 15:44 - Aug 9 by vetchonian

I would personally give the armband to Cork...I am not sure Gylfi is captain material. A great player who gives his all and very skillful but I think the added burden of the captaincy may affect his game.

Looking at the squad there is no one who screams out as an out and out leader in the way Monk and Ash did....but I think Cork has the attributes and resolve to perform the task

Interesting take. I was just thinking Siggy because he is the Iceland captain (isn't he?). Then again, maybe we should go for the South Korea captain...
So, with Ash gone.... on 15:49 - Aug 9 with 1277 viewsvetchonian

So, with Ash gone.... on 15:47 - Aug 9 by Pegojack

Interesting take. I was just thinking Siggy because he is the Iceland captain (isn't he?). Then again, maybe we should go for the South Korea captain...

No Aaron Gunnersonn is the Iceland skipper... but fair point about Ki

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So, with Ash gone.... on 15:49 - Aug 9 with 1275 viewspencoedjack

Agree 100 %
So, with Ash gone.... on 15:57 - Aug 9 with 1215 viewsClinton

Talking of screaming out. We need someone who has the authority and guts impose themselves on the pitch. Needs to be someone with good English to communicate with the ref. needs to be someone a bit 'ard to impose themselves on the opposition. Tough call, I think Cork initially, although I doubt he currently has all those attributes at the moment. Rangel could do it, but it has to be a regular; so not him.
Amat has the physique and poise to do it, even if he isnt captain, he will have to do the role at the back to bully opponents and keep a weather eye on the defence with a view to 'motivating' our players in the defensive half.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024