Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Krays 17:33 - Aug 15 with 21880 viewsRogerstone

Just back from London town and I didn't realise that the Krays were locked up in the tower of London before being transferred to prison for not doing national service.

Anyway it got me thinking of some of the Swansea connection stories I heard about the Krays.

Have any of u heardknow any?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 19:08]

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

The Krays on 19:44 - Mar 8 with 474 viewstheloneranger

"Dave Courtney will continue supporting causes close to his heart after his death — with some of his estate going to charity."

"The gangster-turned-celebrity will provide the funds from beyond the grave as his final wishes are carried out."

"A representative said that between 5% and 10% of his estate is due to go to charity once it has been settled, depending on how much some of his possessions sell for at an online auction."

"The actor and author asked for some of the money — expected to be in the tens of thousands of pounds — to go to Autistic Inclusive Meets (AIM), where he had been a patron since 2020."

"Courtney had taken part in a series of aid runs by road to provide essential humanitarian aid for displaced people in the war-torn country following Russia’s full-scale invasion a little over two years ago."

https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/07/gangster-turned-actor-left-chunk-estate-autism-gr

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Krays on 19:51 - Mar 8 with 460 viewsonehunglow

Another one

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024