Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 17:49 - Aug 27 with 4034 viewsessextaxiboy

Are we believing this groin tweak line ?

He is offski isnt he ?

Hope Les has word that Lynch is ready and a backup CB lined up .

Looking forward to the next four days ..
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:50]
Caulker on 17:52 - Aug 27 with 4011 viewsted_hendrix

Him or Sandro or both, wouldn't surprise me at all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Caulker on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 3984 viewsdanehoop

If he is then good luck to him and hope that his new found attitude and approach carries on for him as he seems to be a much better player and in a much better place personally. Provided we get a nice big lump of cash and replacement sorted it all good.

If he stays and continues with what we have started to see so far this season then we end up with a really good centre back at this level. Only downside is that he is expensive in salary terms.

Never knowingly understood

Caulker on 17:57 - Aug 27 with 3961 viewsMedwayR

No I don't believe the groin tweak line.

My mate was only saying the same earlier about Lee Gregory at Millwall who also 'wasn't fit' to play today. I know we were one of several clubs linked with him earlier in the summer so wondered if we were still interested, it seems Rotherham are at the front of the queue however.

Poll: Who’s better?

Caulker on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 3957 viewseghamranger

Are we still after the fella from Wycombe? If Caulker has turned it around and got himself a prem move then good for him, if not then I hope to see him back at HQ in a couple of weeks.

Kpekawa also not picked so he may be off too
Caulker on 07:16 - Aug 28 with 3228 viewsisawqpratwcity

Some similar line about Austin, and I still don't know if that was BS or not.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Caulker on 10:03 - Aug 28 with 2897 viewsbaz_qpr

He certainly did his groin in the Preston game, he was really struggling 2nd half
Caulker on 10:33 - Aug 28 with 2819 viewsPinnerPaul

Caulker on 10:03 - Aug 28 by baz_qpr

He certainly did his groin in the Preston game, he was really struggling 2nd half

Rumour killer!
Caulker on 13:23 - Aug 28 with 2511 viewsCheshireR

I was surprised he lasted the full 90 minutes against Preston.
Certainly struggling in the final part of the game.
If he had played yesterday and aggrevated the injury further, it would have probably scuppered any potential pre deadline deal.
His absence keeps all options open - so very sensible.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 17:29 - Aug 28 with 2227 viewsyankeephil

Caulker on 17:54 - Aug 27 by danehoop

If he is then good luck to him and hope that his new found attitude and approach carries on for him as he seems to be a much better player and in a much better place personally. Provided we get a nice big lump of cash and replacement sorted it all good.

If he stays and continues with what we have started to see so far this season then we end up with a really good centre back at this level. Only downside is that he is expensive in salary terms.

yes he is expensive, but if he really did turn his life & game around would not mind paying wages if he could put us in a stronger position.
If he has a strong run, worst case he can go to PL team at a higher fee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024