Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This time last season. 20:26 - Sep 18 with 1305 viewslifelong

Southampton beat us 3-1 at their ground.

Oh! And they beat us at the Liberty 0-1 in February.

Just saying.
This time last season. on 20:27 - Sep 18 with 1295 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah we was sh1te last season as well and your point is

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This time last season. on 20:28 - Sep 18 with 1295 views3swan

Been told by my eldest that he's read that 14yrs ago to the date we lost at Boston to go bottom of the league.

All relative though
This time last season. on 20:28 - Sep 18 with 1286 viewstherealme

We had Williams and Ayew last season

Just saying

What is your point, exactly? Spit it out.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

This time last season. on 20:31 - Sep 18 with 1260 viewsoldcob

Today was the first clean sheet Soton has kept since the beat us at the Liberty last Feb.
This time last season. on 20:31 - Sep 18 with 1260 viewslifelong

This time last season. on 20:27 - Sep 18 by Smellyplumz

Yeah we was sh1te last season as well and your point is

Well, for a start you could say that today's performance was an improvement on last season.
This time last season. on 20:34 - Sep 18 with 1237 viewsSmellyplumz

This time last season. on 20:31 - Sep 18 by lifelong

Well, for a start you could say that today's performance was an improvement on last season.

Haha, right oh or you could say Southampton where worse than last season. Dress it up all you want we have been on a downward slope for a while.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

This time last season. on 20:36 - Sep 18 with 1224 viewsperchrockjack

FFS roger, not now.

If you cannot see any reasons for concern it's time to put on July garland films again

It really doesn't do us any favours at all by looking for comfort for today's disgraceful show by harking back .

But backwards is where we are heading.

People having stewardship over our club can't look back ,neither should we.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This time last season. on 20:37 - Sep 18 with 1217 viewsItchySphincter

lol. That's a reach.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

This time last season. on 20:39 - Sep 18 with 1204 viewsSmellyplumz

This time last season. on 20:37 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

lol. That's a reach.

More like a reach around!

This time last season. on 20:40 - Sep 18 with 1196 viewslifelong

This time last season. on 20:36 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

FFS roger, not now.

If you cannot see any reasons for concern it's time to put on July garland films again

It really doesn't do us any favours at all by looking for comfort for today's disgraceful show by harking back .

Well Richard, we lost 3-1 last season and we lost 1-0 today, on that form we will win 2-1 next season. That's encouraging eh???
This time last season. on 20:41 - Sep 18 with 1195 viewsJackFish

My dad said that as we came out of the ground, I asked him why and he said because we only lost 1-0. We couldn't have complained if that had been four or five though, they missed a ton of good chances, same as Chelsea and same as Leicester.

Also yes we were rubbish there last season too, we didn't improve and the manager was sacked two months later.
This time last season. on 20:43 - Sep 18 with 1178 viewsSmellyplumz

This time last season. on 20:40 - Sep 18 by lifelong

Well Richard, we lost 3-1 last season and we lost 1-0 today, on that form we will win 2-1 next season. That's encouraging eh???

Are you being serious, surely not ffs

This time last season. on 20:46 - Sep 18 with 1157 viewsDarran

This time last season. on 20:36 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

FFS roger, not now.

What do you mean by stewardship?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This time last season. on 20:51 - Sep 18 with 1107 viewsmonmouth

This time last season. on 20:40 - Sep 18 by lifelong

Keep playing like that and I doubt we'll get the chance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This time last season. on 20:52 - Sep 18 with 1099 viewsAl_Bundy

Soton had a far better team last season with real match winners who would have buried us out of sight in the first 20 mins today if they were playing.

The only positives today was Montero and Baston when they came on and the form of Fabianski.

Struggle to anything past that.
This time last season. on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 1089 views3swan

Depend how Southampton's season goes
This time last season. on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 1048 viewsperchrockjack

Welll roger as someone else has pointed out soton were a different team last year with a good manager .
Leave la la land ,son

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This time last season. on 21:06 - Sep 18 with 1032 viewslifelong

This time last season. on 20:51 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Keep playing like that and I doubt we'll get the chance.

To be honest Mon, as you are most probably aware, this thread was started rather tongue in cheek, I didn't even see the game today, but, there is so much negativity around at the moment I thought it would lighten the mood somewhat.

Some of the replies made me laugh though. 👍
This time last season. on 21:08 - Sep 18 with 1009 viewslifelong

This time last season. on 21:05 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

Welll roger as someone else has pointed out soton were a different team last year with a good manager .
Leave la la land ,son

Go away you silly man.
This time last season. on 21:10 - Sep 18 with 983 viewsmonmouth

This time last season. on 21:06 - Sep 18 by lifelong

To be honest Mon, as you are most probably aware, this thread was started rather tongue in cheek, I didn't even see the game today, but, there is so much negativity around at the moment I thought it would lighten the mood somewhat.

Some of the replies made me laugh though. 👍

A bottle pf Jip Jip hasn't lightened my mood Lifey, so I'm out of ideas. It was bad, very bad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This time last season. on 21:11 - Sep 18 with 968 viewsDarran

This time last season. on 21:05 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

Leave la la land ,son

Could you answer my question please what did you mean by stewardship?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024