Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff sack Trollope 13:44 - Oct 4 with 2001 viewsJACK_SWAN

So that's all 3 Welsh EFL clubs having new managers
Cardiff sack Trollope on 14:02 - Oct 4 with 1950 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We're not in the EFL yet.

We've got at least another 7 months in the PL.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 15:49 - Oct 4 with 1825 viewsLoyal

Cardiff sack Trollope on 14:02 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

We're not in the EFL yet.

We've got at least another 7 months in the PL.

Swans are about to fly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:16 - Oct 4 with 1779 viewssherpajacob

News saying Neil.Warnock is favourite. Whatever your view of him, he would probably keep them up.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:18 - Oct 4 with 1774 viewsblueytheblue

He probably would - we however need the next manager to be appointed his assistant at minimum to get continuity in place. He'd not look for more than a 1 year deal.

I suspect the media are throwing Warnock's name about as "fans" are clamouring for him, going off bookies odds.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 1763 viewsHighjack

Whatever we do they've just got to try and copy us. Always in our shadow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:31 - Oct 4 with 1721 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:20 - Oct 4 by Highjack

Whatever we do they've just got to try and copy us. Always in our shadow.

Amazingly (if you've been around as long as me) that is indisputably true. They are totally in our shadow and not just in a temporary counter punching way like 80-83. They are our little brothers and just a minor irritation, like a pesky fly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:38 - Oct 4 with 1675 viewssherpajacob

It's typical of capital city clubs to consistently underperform their provincial rivals., partly due to a higher proportion of fair weather fans.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 17:38 - Oct 4 with 1592 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff sack Trollope on 16:31 - Oct 4 by monmouth

Amazingly (if you've been around as long as me) that is indisputably true. They are totally in our shadow and not just in a temporary counter punching way like 80-83. They are our little brothers and just a minor irritation, like a pesky fly.

Depends how long you've been going I suppose. 1970 for me, I'm not one for statistics, but I'm fairly sure that Cardiff have been the higher placed team over the last 46 years, could be wrong mind! Both in the shite at the moment, of that there's no doubt.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:04 - Oct 4 with 1521 viewsHighjack

Cardiff sack Trollope on 17:38 - Oct 4 by taffpunk

Depends how long you've been going I suppose. 1970 for me, I'm not one for statistics, but I'm fairly sure that Cardiff have been the higher placed team over the last 46 years, could be wrong mind! Both in the shite at the moment, of that there's no doubt.

They've had one season in the top flight since then and royally cocked it up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:07 - Oct 4 with 1504 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff sack Trollope on 17:38 - Oct 4 by taffpunk

That's what I meant. That's why it's pretty incredible the way we've totally trashed you and we are total top dogs. Not happened before in my time.

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:19 - Oct 4 with 1475 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:07 - Oct 4 by monmouth

That's what I meant. That's why it's pretty incredible the way we've totally trashed you and we are total top dogs. Not happened before in my time.

Apologies, just re-read your post, I get it now. I think Warnock would be a good appointment, at least get some passion back.I'd be back going regularly if he was in charge.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:25 - Oct 4 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:19 - Oct 4 by taffpunk

Apologies, just re-read your post, I get it now. I think Warnock would be a good appointment, at least get some passion back.I'd be back going regularly if he was in charge.

I'll be honest, I miss the derby. If the Welsh media were even handed, and we weren't competing for resources, I'd welcome you in the prem.

As it is I'd rather you in league one as a safety buffer. Someone said Gary Johnson?? That should just about see you off. Warnock would organise you and get the players shifting.

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:44 - Oct 4 with 1415 viewsharryhpalmer

a Cardiff fan i work with says Colin W*nker is in the frame for the job!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 19:03 - Oct 4 with 1378 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:44 - Oct 4 by harryhpalmer

a Cardiff fan i work with says Colin W*nker is in the frame for the job!

I think he'd be a good appointment, let's wait and see. Tan might give himself the job, maybe Annis as coach.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 19:06]

Cardiff sack Trollope on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 1276 viewsharryhpalmer

Cardiff sack Trollope on 19:03 - Oct 4 by taffpunk

I think he'd be a good appointment, let's wait and see. Tan might give himself the job, maybe Annis as coach.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 19:06]

maybe HJ should apply. he's desperate to be a manager it seems!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Cardiff sack Trollope on 20:03 - Oct 4 with 1239 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff sack Trollope on 19:42 - Oct 4 by harryhpalmer

maybe HJ should apply. he's desperate to be a manager it seems!

There is a good 3 man Italian coaching team in the area packing their bags for home as we speak. Interview at the airport ;-)
Joking aside that would right royally p!ss me off!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff sack Trollope on 20:07 - Oct 4 with 1219 viewsperchrockjack

i dont miss the derby

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff sack Trollope on 20:11 - Oct 4 with 1206 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff sack Trollope on 18:19 - Oct 4 by taffpunk

PASHUN, mun.

You're banned from Annis' website for a week now

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cardiff sack Trollope on 21:38 - Oct 4 with 1096 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff sack Trollope on 20:03 - Oct 4 by Private_Partz

There is a good 3 man Italian coaching team in the area packing their bags for home as we speak. Interview at the airport ;-)
Joking aside that would right royally p!ss me off!

I think they would do a good job at Cardiff if they were given the nod, a bit of backing and some time to stabilise things. FG has previous success bringing clubs up and keeping them there.
Can you imagine the outcry if FG and the team took them up and we were coming the other way... it doesn't bear thinking about!
Cardiff sack Trollope on 21:43 - Oct 4 with 1080 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff sack Trollope on 21:38 - Oct 4 by majorraglan

I think they would do a good job at Cardiff if they were given the nod, a bit of backing and some time to stabilise things. FG has previous success bringing clubs up and keeping them there.
Can you imagine the outcry if FG and the team took them up and we were coming the other way... it doesn't bear thinking about!

Terrible, terrible thought......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024