Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 10:08 - Oct 16 with 2125 viewsowainglyndwr

Once again it looked likw AC was taking control of the team.
I hope it was just to help Brad out and that Brad had not run out of ideas
Alan Curtis on 10:11 - Oct 16 with 2100 viewsDarran

Yes I too think Bobs run out of ideas,it's a shame we need (another) new manager after one hour of his tenure.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Curtis on 10:49 - Oct 16 with 1999 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alan Curtis on 10:53 - Oct 16 with 1982 viewsraynor94

I'm valiantly trying to think of a response to the op, but I can't, I'm just speechless

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alan Curtis on 10:58 - Oct 16 with 1950 viewsNookiejack

Alan Curtis on 10:11 - Oct 16 by Darran

Yes I too think Bobs run out of ideas,it's a shame we need (another) new manager after one hour of his tenure.

An alleged leak has just came out from the club that Bob has been watching highlights of the Major League Baseball play-offs and training started late.
Alan Curtis on 12:24 - Oct 16 with 1825 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Alan Curtis on 10:58 - Oct 16 by Nookiejack

An alleged leak has just came out from the club that Bob has been watching highlights of the Major League Baseball play-offs and training started late.

Yeah Bob strikes me as an undisciplined man, who'd prefer to sit about watching clips on his computer, rather than take training in his new job

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Alan Curtis on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 1795 viewsSwanson

I liked the fact that Bradley was listening to the advice of his coaches. Always remember under Guidolin we were playing awful and the system clearly wasn't working, Curtis walked up to Guidolin and said something but Guidolin didn't even acknowledge him. Curtis just turned to the bench and shrugged as if to say "well I tried."
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:30]
Alan Curtis on 12:48 - Oct 16 with 1735 viewsjasper_T

Alan Curtis on 12:30 - Oct 16 by Swanson

I liked the fact that Bradley was listening to the advice of his coaches. Always remember under Guidolin we were playing awful and the system clearly wasn't working, Curtis walked up to Guidolin and said something but Guidolin didn't even acknowledge him. Curtis just turned to the bench and shrugged as if to say "well I tried."
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:30]

If only Guidolin had brought on Ki and Rangel.
Alan Curtis on 13:29 - Oct 16 with 1655 viewsSwanson

Alan Curtis on 12:48 - Oct 16 by jasper_T

If only Guidolin had brought on Ki and Rangel.

If Guidolin was in charge we probably would've started with Gylfi on the left wing and Naughton on the right. Rangel came on yesterday because Barrow couldn't continue and we had no fit wingers, Guidolin actually chose to play full backs on the wing when he didn't have to.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 14:04 - Oct 16 with 1573 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Alan Curtis on 13:29 - Oct 16 by Swanson

If Guidolin was in charge we probably would've started with Gylfi on the left wing and Naughton on the right. Rangel came on yesterday because Barrow couldn't continue and we had no fit wingers, Guidolin actually chose to play full backs on the wing when he didn't have to.

Right so why didn't he bring on Kingsley, because he has a brilliant cross that our players needed in the last few minutes.
Routledge could have switched to the right side.
Alan Curtis on 14:06 - Oct 16 with 1557 viewsLoyal

Curtis not speaking to him and the pair of them not communicating is worrying, not the other way round.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis on 14:49 - Oct 16 with 1474 viewsBarryTownSwam

Alan Curtis on 14:06 - Oct 16 by Loyal

Curtis not speaking to him and the pair of them not communicating is worrying, not the other way round.

So is it Curt The Assassin ? Giving HJ the nod to 'move them on' when he feels manager is ignoring him ?! and there we were blaming Ash & Monk ! 😎
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024