Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full Backs 17:43 - Oct 22 with 1890 viewsKingBony

Sorry, overall it was ok slightly better I suppose, not talking about the first half.

However I don't know if it was just me but felt our full backs were bloody awful, Kingslyslightly worse than Naughton.

Young Kingsley seems to have picked up the pass back at every opportunity from Taylor, passing awful and crossing even worse. What happened to the exciting break forward Kingsley?

Naughton was usual consistent but doesn't offer much really.

Options and movement severely lacking, and as soon as teams start doubling or trebling up on Barrow we have very little threat.

Ah well, we didn't lose I suppose.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Full Backs on 17:46 - Oct 22 with 1850 viewsRancid

I thought Naughton and Barrow teamed up well today.Barrow was outstanding and is good and raw enough for the likes of Arsenal.
Full Backs on 17:48 - Oct 22 with 1824 viewsGeoffThom

Better than Taylor and angel
Full Backs on 17:50 - Oct 22 with 1812 viewsKingBony

Full Backs on 17:48 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

And that's the problem Geoff, better than them still not good enough I'm afraid.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Full Backs on 17:52 - Oct 22 with 1796 viewsGeoffThom

Full Backs on 17:50 - Oct 22 by KingBony

And that's the problem Geoff, better than them still not good enough I'm afraid.

Ahh that's different but we haven't done good transfer business for a while now
Full Backs on 17:53 - Oct 22 with 1775 viewsRancid

Full Backs on 17:50 - Oct 22 by KingBony

Give them time.It took Rangel and Dyer 5 seasons to become a partership
Full Backs on 17:56 - Oct 22 with 1744 viewsGeoffThom

Times one thing we don't have this year
Full Backs on 17:56 - Oct 22 with 1743 viewsLeonisGod

Full Backs on 17:48 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

Not on that effort today they're not. Not much in it but Angel on the ball is still ahead of Naughton. In Kingsley's defence today he had Routs ahead of him who was poor again.
Full Backs on 18:03 - Oct 22 with 1713 viewsTummer_from_Texas

What happened to the exciting break forward Kingsley?

Sounds like that was by design - BB had SK and KN supporting the CB's a little more carefully than normal. They were instructed not to release and push up the field too quick.

We were able to feed Barrow adequately anyway; and considering the turd sandwich Routledge has become, makes sense for either Kingsley or Taylor.

I wouldn't worry about SK or KN. They didn't have noteworthy days, but they did their jobs.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 18:09]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Full Backs on 18:09 - Oct 22 with 1681 viewscostalotta

That's kinda how I see it too. We have little creativity and barrow while he has promise he soooooo much to learn.

We've got shot of creative players over the last few years and replaced them mediocracy.

At least we got a point I suppose but we needed three.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024