Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 09:51 - Nov 13 with 5270 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:00]
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:15 - Nov 13 with 1403 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:10 - Nov 13 by Gowerjack

My ST used to be in the East Upper.

I had to move away because of the boorish behaviour of certain of our support up there.

I know what you mean. I see oldjack at every game.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:17 - Nov 13 with 1401 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:10 - Nov 13 by Gowerjack

I had to move away because of the boorish behaviour of certain of our support up there.

That'll be the last straw if I'm forceably moved out of the South next season over there then. Two good guys that sat next to me (that's you and your dad Richard if you are reading this!) complied with the 'move' command last year and since then the seats have either been empty or filled with (different) adults with no kids or Man City or Liverpool supporters pretending to be Swans fans for those games. That's already made my match day experience a lot worse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:22 - Nov 13 with 1388 viewsjackrabbit

I sympathise. I'm East Lower and as I say, am quite happy with my fellow Swans-supporting neighbours. Trust you've now found a more civilised section of the stadium. When you pay shedloads for an ST you don't want to dread attending a match - due to the crass behaviour of fellow fans that is. There's plenty of other reasons to dread attending a match at the moment!
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:22 - Nov 13 with 1388 viewsGowerjack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:17 - Nov 13 by monmouth

That'll be the last straw if I'm forceably moved out of the South next season over there then. Two good guys that sat next to me (that's you and your dad Richard if you are reading this!) complied with the 'move' command last year and since then the seats have either been empty or filled with (different) adults with no kids or Man City or Liverpool supporters pretending to be Swans fans for those games. That's already made my match day experience a lot worse.

That happens because you are a customer not a supporter.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:06 - Nov 13 with 1278 viewsFireboy

I was one of the 'clowns' you refer to fella

I stood up quite a few times mostly because of the cheating serbian t@#$! diving all over the place

I go to quite a few Wales games with my 10 year old(who was born and lived all his life in england)and he is as passionate as me for wales

So i will stand up and shout for our country as many times as i want

We were exactly the same in the south stand at the Watford game and we got some terrible looks,ffs we are supporting the teams we love,I wish most swans/wales fans had our attitude

Btw I never swear when I'm at any games,not through want of trying though
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:40 - Nov 13 with 1260 viewsVetchitBack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:58 - Nov 13 by jackrabbit

I try to avoid public gatherings at all costs. We have some of the most inconsiderate, boorish yobs in Europe residing in this country (GB). I'm lucky at the Liberty, the crowd around me are all pretty well behaved and good humoured. Makes a huge difference to the experience and is the main reason I don't attend many away games, where you don't know who will be surrounded by. As for Wales football games, I swore I would never attend another one after a particularly irritating experience watching Wales v England at the MS several years ago. Grown men standing and pointing fingers at the England fans apparently challenging them to a fight! Grow up ffs. Never again. I'm too old for that bullshit.

I don't go to home games for exactly the opposite reason.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 22:44]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:50 - Nov 13 with 1249 viewsjackrabbit

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:40 - Nov 13 by VetchitBack

I don't go to home games for exactly the opposite reason.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 22:44]

Great - that's one less of you then.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:53 - Nov 13 with 1242 viewsVetchitBack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 22:50 - Nov 13 by jackrabbit

Great - that's one less of you then.

Where in Europe do you suppose it's less boorish to watch a game of football?

[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 22:57]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 23:24 - Nov 13 with 1218 viewsBYMJacks

fair dos we have some proper boring fans here in swansea like gower jack and some others on this thread alone. i mean why would you go to the singing section if you dont like people being passionate about our team the west and south can help us out if they want to with the atmosphere as well
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 03:15 - Nov 14 with 1183 viewsGlyn1

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 11:34 - Nov 13 by JethroJack

It's TRUMP'S fault.

I blame Tony Blair. Has anyone noticed that if you rearrange the letters you get Tony Bliar?

As I haven't been to the Liberty this season, are there still clowns there who chant 'stand up/sit down if you hate Cardiff' rather than concentrating on watching the bleeding game?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 3:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 03:18 - Nov 14 with 1182 viewsGlyn1

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:46 - Nov 13 by monmouth

Or Clasey should stop going to watch kids films? I mean how dare they bawl when Bambi's mother dies?

Don't you mean 'how dare they bawl when the cartoonists stop drawing Bambi's mother'?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 15:28 - Nov 14 with 1093 viewsFieryJack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:50 - Nov 13 by Gowerjack

Clasie

I completely agree I can't bear to go to the pictures anymore because of the noise and smell of the shite food that people eat there.

I mean great huge buckets of popcorn gallons of fizzy pop and Nachos feckin Nachos what halfwit decided that such a noisy and smelly food product be the go to food at your local Odeon?

And mobile phones....

Why can people not sit still and enjoy a film without all this nonsense?

Rant.

Americanised multiplexes showing garbage Hollywood blockbusters are a no-go area for me.

What you need in Swansea - and what you'll never get - is a decent Art House cinema (is there one in the university?)

I'm lucky I've got one local to me. Bliss.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 15:36 - Nov 14 with 1085 viewswaynekerr55

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 15:28 - Nov 14 by FieryJack

Americanised multiplexes showing garbage Hollywood blockbusters are a no-go area for me.

What you need in Swansea - and what you'll never get - is a decent Art House cinema (is there one in the university?)

Where you based?

I know that there are a couple of retro cinemas in St Albans and Berkhamstead that have been restored to their former glory.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 16:00 - Nov 14 with 1069 viewsFieryJack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 15:36 - Nov 14 by waynekerr55

Where you based?

I know that there are a couple of retro cinemas in St Albans and Berkhamstead that have been restored to their former glory.

A lot further north than Hertfordshire!

West Yorkshire.

Spoilt for choice - there's the Hyde Park Picture House in Leeds, the only gas-lit Edwardian cinema left in the country, & the National Media Museum in Bradford, which has 3 screens, one of them a gigantic IMAX.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 16:21 - Nov 15 with 985 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 23:24 - Nov 13 by BYMJacks

fair dos we have some proper boring fans here in swansea like gower jack and some others on this thread alone. i mean why would you go to the singing section if you dont like people being passionate about our team the west and south can help us out if they want to with the atmosphere as well

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:01]
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:55 - Nov 16 with 857 viewsDafyddHuw

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:46 - Nov 13 by monmouth

Or Clasey should stop going to watch kids films? I mean how dare they bawl when Bambi's mother dies?

Bambi's mother's dead????!!!!!
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 14:02 - Nov 16 with 851 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 16:00 - Nov 14 by FieryJack

A lot further north than Hertfordshire!

West Yorkshire.

Spoilt for choice - there's the Hyde Park Picture House in Leeds, the only gas-lit Edwardian cinema left in the country, & the National Media Museum in Bradford, which has 3 screens, one of them a gigantic IMAX.

I remember seeing a Dirty Harry/Magnum Force double bill in the Hyde Park. Brilliant place. Used to live down the road in Cardigan Lane. Are the Hyde Park and Skyrack pubs still going? What was the other one...Royal something?

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 14:17 - Nov 16 with 844 viewsairedale

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 15:28 - Nov 14 by FieryJack

There used to be a decent Art House Cinema near me too, Bloody Pleece shut it though.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 16:44 - Nov 16 with 811 viewsFieryJack

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 14:02 - Nov 16 by monmouth

I remember seeing a Dirty Harry/Magnum Force double bill in the Hyde Park. Brilliant place. Used to live down the road in Cardigan Lane. Are the Hyde Park and Skyrack pubs still going? What was the other one...Royal something?

Don't know the area that well, but suspect many of the pubs round there are shut down - the wonderful Cardigan Arms on kirkstall Rd. is still going.

Busiest place in Hyde Park as far as I know is the Brudenell Social Club, and that's only because it's been converted into a sort of alternative music venue to cater to local students.

Pretty dodgy, gritty area on the evidence of my last visit.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:04 - Nov 16 with 796 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 16:44 - Nov 16 by FieryJack

Don't know the area that well, but suspect many of the pubs round there are shut down - the wonderful Cardigan Arms on kirkstall Rd. is still going.

Busiest place in Hyde Park as far as I know is the Brudenell Social Club, and that's only because it's been converted into a sort of alternative music venue to cater to local students.

Shame. It was ok in 1978! Used to serve behind the bar in the Cardigan Arms (at least I think that was the pub) at weekends.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:28 - Nov 16 with 764 viewstaffpunk

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 16:44 - Nov 16 by FieryJack

I've been to The Brundell to watch Punk bands, great Venue.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024