Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come back Chico 17:40 - Nov 26 with 9545 viewsairedale

We need you.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 18:48]
Come back Chico on 11:00 - Nov 28 with 1826 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Come back Chico on 13:57 - Nov 28 with 1786 viewsDrizzy

Imagine winning the most pivotal and exciting game of the season to date and your first thought is to pine after a player who was with us for two seasons and left in 2014.

Selling Jose Manuel Floor-roll was the least of our defensive worries then and now. The adulation from his fanboys can only be attributed to his self-obsessed social media profile and apparent love of the club because he posts a tweet about us every now and then.

Decent touch though I'll give Chico that even if he was made to look good next to Ash. It's no coincidence that Monk, Tate, Caulker and even Fernandez looked serviceable next to Ash. He has a habit of making mediocrity play above its level, Chico being the main beneficiary.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Come back Chico on 14:10 - Nov 28 with 1771 viewsManBearSwan2

I've had a word and it's pretty much nailed on.

Come back Chico on 14:15 - Nov 28 with 1761 viewsMurph75

What time is it?

Saw him in the panto at the grand a few years back. I wanted to through myself off the balcony.
Come back Chico on 10:16 - Mar 2 with 1611 viewsairedale

Garry looks like he's going to beat us to it.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/01/should-leeds-boss-garry-monk-attempt-to-reu
Come back Chico on 10:23 - Mar 2 with 1585 viewsJFSwan

Excellent with the ball at his feet and never afraid to fly through a header unlike Amat who really doesn't like heading the ball.

Poor mans David Luiz and for every excellent forward ball carry there was usually a gaping Chico sized hole in defense.
Come back Chico on 10:25 - Mar 2 with 1575 viewsattila_the_hun

Come back Chico on 20:41 - Nov 26 by Swanjack10

Really ? We have enough fruits in defense.

legendary

"I'm Free"

Come back Chico on 10:30 - Mar 2 with 1555 viewsLoyal

Come back Chico on 10:16 - Mar 2 by airedale

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/01/should-leeds-boss-garry-monk-attempt-to-reu

He will bring his own building materials.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Come back Chico on 10:49 - Mar 2 with 1514 viewsLeonWasGod

Come back Chico on 10:16 - Mar 2 by airedale

Nothing there that suggests Garry or Leeds are even considering looking at him. Fake Nooos I tell ya.
Come back Chico on 11:39 - Mar 2 with 1451 viewsairedale

Come back Chico on 10:49 - Mar 2 by LeonWasGod

Nothing there that suggests Garry or Leeds are even considering looking at him. Fake Nooos I tell ya.

If it was true, I bet Garry would be bricking it.
Come back Chico on 11:41 - Mar 2 with 1443 viewsLeonWasGod

Come back Chico on 11:39 - Mar 2 by airedale

If it was true, I bet Garry would be bricking it.

boom tish!
Come back Chico on 11:41 - Mar 2 with 1440 viewsicecoldjack

Come back Chico on 10:23 - Mar 2 by JFSwan

Excellent with the ball at his feet and never afraid to fly through a header unlike Amat who really doesn't like heading the ball.

Poor mans David Luiz and for every excellent forward ball carry there was usually a gaping Chico sized hole in defense.

Disagree slightly. His ability under Monks stint was superb , proving that disipline in the position is something he has, what we mostly remember RE him bring the ball out and playing it was that Ben Davies was usually also going walkabout too, leaving us at times a bit lop sided and gung ho in our approach.

It was simply just part of our brand of football at the time, attacking with speed,quality and intent playing 11 man football, it paid off too as the likes of Valencia found out.

Monks brand was different and despite his fall out with Garry, it was clear to see Chico could be on message and play the football with less risk and more defensive concentration.

If he is on a free, it would be madness to not go for him IMO.
Come back Chico on 17:39 - Mar 2 with 1212 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come back Chico on 11:41 - Mar 2 by icecoldjack

Disagree slightly. His ability under Monks stint was superb , proving that disipline in the position is something he has, what we mostly remember RE him bring the ball out and playing it was that Ben Davies was usually also going walkabout too, leaving us at times a bit lop sided and gung ho in our approach.

It was simply just part of our brand of football at the time, attacking with speed,quality and intent playing 11 man football, it paid off too as the likes of Valencia found out.

Monks brand was different and despite his fall out with Garry, it was clear to see Chico could be on message and play the football with less risk and more defensive concentration.

If he is on a free, it would be madness to not go for him IMO.

I couldn't agree more. Would give us some much needed character and swagger back at the club .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Come back Chico on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 1195 viewsDarran

Serious what a fuçking state in some people.
He's been playing league of Wales standard for several years and people want him back.
Move on you stupid fuçking fanboy twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Come back Chico on 17:57 - Mar 2 with 1189 viewsDarran

Oh and on a side note I'd love it if he went to Leeds just to show everyone how fuçking sad some people on here are.
Garry hates the Spanish see,he got rid of them all like.

Come back Chico on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 1163 viewsicecoldjack

Come back Chico on 17:53 - Mar 2 by Darran

Serious what a fuçking state in some people.
He's been playing league of Wales standard for several years and people want him back.
Move on you stupid fuçking fanboy twáts.

Come back Chico on 18:20 - Mar 2 with 1141 viewsDr_Winston

Darran does have a point like.

As good as Chico was and as idiotic as some of the criticism of him became, there's no way he should be a sensible target after the best part of three years in the desert.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Come back Chico on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 1118 viewsDarran

Come back Chico on 18:20 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Darran does have a point like.

As good as Chico was and as idiotic as some of the criticism of him became, there's no way he should be a sensible target after the best part of three years in the desert.

Honestly this ex-player fanboy thing is pathetic.

Anyone know what Ante Rajković is up to these days he's available on a free.

Come back Chico on 19:04 - Mar 2 with 1102 viewsoldcob

Come back Chico on 18:55 - Mar 2 by Darran

Honestly this ex-player fanboy thing is pathetic.

Anyone know what Ante Rajković is up to these days he's available on a free.

You are right Dazza. If they loved us they wouldn't have left in the first place. Also applies to Wilf and Joey. Though I'd love Joey back.
Come back Chico on 19:17 - Mar 2 with 1084 viewsDarran

Come back Chico on 19:04 - Mar 2 by oldcob

You are right Dazza. If they loved us they wouldn't have left in the first place. Also applies to Wilf and Joey. Though I'd love Joey back.

You're right there my friend though at least Wilf and Joey had the balls to give it a go at a better club not like the other freak that wanted an easy time.

Hope you are well Sir?

Come back Chico on 20:31 - Mar 2 with 1000 viewsoldcob

Come back Chico on 19:17 - Mar 2 by Darran

You're right there my friend though at least Wilf and Joey had the balls to give it a go at a better club not like the other freak that wanted an easy time.

Hope you are well Sir?

Coping thanks Dar just 2 more chemo sessions to go. Worst thing is the chemo sessions are on a Friday and any games the following day I feel too shitty to go to. Feeling better the following Saturday but thats when its the 7-10 days when your white cells are practically nil so have to avoid crowds (could wacth Cardiff those days I suppose) so am missing lots of games. Worked out I'll be okay from Middlesborough game until end of season. Thank God for Kodi. Thanks for asking.
Come back Chico on 21:07 - Mar 2 with 966 viewsDarran

Come back Chico on 20:31 - Mar 2 by oldcob

Coping thanks Dar just 2 more chemo sessions to go. Worst thing is the chemo sessions are on a Friday and any games the following day I feel too shitty to go to. Feeling better the following Saturday but thats when its the 7-10 days when your white cells are practically nil so have to avoid crowds (could wacth Cardiff those days I suppose) so am missing lots of games. Worked out I'll be okay from Middlesborough game until end of season. Thank God for Kodi. Thanks for asking.

Hang in there my friend we are staying up so thread next season ahead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024