Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28968 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 10 with 2412 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 10 by swanny

just a reminder......we're playing Sunderland.....

4 wins in last 5, "dangerous" Devoe and Anchibe not a sniff?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 10 with 2410 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 10 by swanny

... who had won 3 of their last 4 games

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 10 with 2400 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 10 by tomdickharry

Who cares 3 points is all that matters.

Don't disagree for a heartbeat, points is points

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 10 with 2400 viewsnierika

Just a reminder - they just punked the champions.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 2372 viewsRevJames

Hull 3 - 3 Palace

Just keep focusing on ourselves though!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 2369 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 10 by nierika

Just a reminder - they just punked the champions.

Football, eh? it's a funny ole game

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 2357 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe this is our best CB partnership.

Mawson could become very good.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 2338 viewsCooperman

Palace just pulled back to 3-3, if it stays like this and if my maths are correct then we're out of bottom 3.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 2337 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 10 by RevJames

Hull 3 - 3 Palace

Just keep focusing on ourselves though!

we're currently 17th

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 2263 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 by Cooperman

Palace just pulled back to 3-3, if it stays like this and if my maths are correct then we're out of bottom 3.

Hurrah!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 2245 viewsnierika

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 by SwansNZ

we're currently 17th

nm lol
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 16:57]
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 10 with 2225 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

Maybe this is our best CB partnership.

Mawson could become very good.

How right you are about Mawson just give him a little time.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 10 with 2180 viewsBloodyhills

Great. Much improved performance and plenty of desire from the players.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 10 with 2089 viewsFunko

I think we should give Bob credit here. Perfect Line up, Attitude and result. No complaints here
N/A. on 16:57 - Dec 10 with 2037 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 10 with 2002 viewsCooperman

Coach Bob improves his points per game ratio to 1.00.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 10 with 1994 viewsPozuelosSideys

We're gonna win the league
Know youre gonna believe us
Know youre gonna believe us

But seriously, pleasing reaction. Now build on it ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 10 with 1916 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

4 wins in last 5, "dangerous" Devoe and Anchibe not a sniff?

That is a big exaggeration, Defoe could have had at least 2 if not 3.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 10 with 1911 viewsAnotherJohn

Couldn't go because of flu and even failed to give away my ticket, but this is a big tonic. Lying in bed gloating over 17th place in the SSN table
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 10 with 1753 viewsperchrockjack

To me, Mawson LOOKS the part, even st his age.

You either have it or don't.

He can be very good indeed,IMO. Heck in a poor squad who re struggling but this is one guy to hold on to.

He s a future captain for sure and could be next season.

Amat played better with him possibly as he wasn't terrified to be playing alongside vdh or FF.

Bob needs to stick with him

He needs to stick with thst back four too.

No more tinkering

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 10 with 1697 viewsSteensig

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

To me, Mawson LOOKS the part, even st his age.

You either have it or don't.

He can be very good indeed,IMO. Heck in a poor squad who re struggling but this is one guy to hold on to.

He s a future captain for sure and could be next season.

Amat played better with him possibly as he wasn't terrified to be playing alongside vdh or FF.

Bob needs to stick with him

He needs to stick with thst back four too.

No more tinkering

"Amat played better with him possibly as he wasn't terrified to be playing alongside vdh or FF. " - Thank you so much, laughed too hard at this :D Great performance all over today!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 10 with 1654 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 8 by JackSkellington

Truthfully, my FPL tactical nous has been fecking shocking this season. Almost every single player I've brought in has gone on an absolutely disastrous run for the next five games until I sell them and then they magically pick up again. Defoe has been on a pretty good run up until now. However I've now bought him, therefore he'll be out with an ankle ligament injury before half time Saturday. Mark my words.

What did I tell you? Ok no injury, but I definitely jinxed him

Fantastic win, we played with some confidence, Llorente's found his scoring boots and we're out of the relegation zone! Really can't ask for more than that.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 10 with 1632 viewsperchrockjack

Let's be honest.

You re centre back ,under pressure at a corner, free kick, set piece ...you re looking for support from ...federicko fernandez...you ve made a mistake and want your partner to cover for you...you look across and see the snivelling,shrinking, craven coward that is Argentina s greatest charlatan footballer.

The very first to be gotten out of our club

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 1563 viewsjasper_T

Fck me Sunderland were awful today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 10 with 1475 viewsCooperman

Based on other scores I still reckon we'll be last on MOTD, but who gives a sh1t!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024